What Are They Doing

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you beleive? Saturday night, two beautiful Young girls staying home to play with......their phone ?

There's a lot of conspiracy theories around this apartment. But the only one I believe in is that it might be in their contract to be home at friday and saturday nights (draws in more people). I say this because K&K always was home at friday and saturday nights, but often was out to clubs (by the clothes they had on) most other days in the week. Which is weird for their age.

Yes, the whole thing has obviously a greater influence than I had thought. If the two discussed the event outside of the cams, it has not helped.  :-\ ... Strange, because considered in detail nothing happened that night.

If this continues, Ilona's will be the last hope. ... I guess, no one exprected that at the day she leaves.  ;)

I was wrong, they still have fun together. :)

BTW, this is a message i got from Werewolf. Can someone explain to me what he means?

Hello

My friend sod

How are you feeling now

you are not the only one that I you know his name, but everyone

Frankly I don't care about

I'm sorry

GOOD BUY

Anna just had a private hand session so I guess that means no chance of anything happening between the two tonight. Actually, if it didn't happen two nights ago (with the massage and kissing) it never will. I still hope it will but Anna seems afraid or reluctant. Pity.

Anna just had a private hand session so I guess that means no chance of anything happening between the two tonight. Actually, if it didn't happen two nights ago (with the massage and kissing) it never will. I still hope it will but Anna seems afraid or reluctant. Pity.

Nobody will listen to me when I say it will never happen, not in this apartment.  I understand your frustration of just getting to the top of a wave and a big shark comes and eats your ass, that's what they do at RLC, they break it off in your anus!

Nobody will listen to me when I say it will never happen, not in this apartment.  I understand your frustration of just getting to the top of a wave and a big shark comes and eats your ass, that's what they do at RLC, they break it off in your anus!

Umm... sharks breaking off in the anus? How did you get to that from what I said? You are a very strange person.