Why do all good things come to an end?

Well... It looks like Nina is taking apart the kitchen table...so maybe they are actually moving? I am praying not... :(

EDIT: Well, she has it flipped upside down and I thought she was taking it apart... I'll just be quiet and wait and see. Sorry!  :bang head:

Why did you decide that they are looking for an apartment? They decided to go into business, and lately periodically discuss the business plan. Yesterday they all evening devoted to this. Apparently it is approaching implementation. Maybe they were looking office for rent?

Few days ago, Nina held a presentation in front of Kira and Shenja, what was obviously a business plan. It was about credit, yield,..

I don't know what they're planning. So you could be right that they were looking for office rooms. But somehow, to me it didn't look like that. But of course I can be wrong. Be sure, I would be glad if I'm wrong in this case!

They are Boring!!! And all that one of them does is sleep and play on the phones! Guess who?

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: Parece ser que no habras visto la sesion de sexo de hace una hora y media, o te parecen mas divertidos IpadLev y la okupa, quizas te guste mas ver a Chloe-Josua, o a Dasha-Demid, Carina-Sabrina, estos si que son divertidos verdad?