Why do all good things come to an end?

Yesterday evening, as they sat on the couch with their laptop open, they checked a long website and talked about prices, number of rooms, floors, too big, too small... The prices were from of 30.000 to 40.000 RUB; that fits well as a monthly rent of many apartments in St. Petersburg.

Yesterday evening, as they sat on the couch with their laptop open, they checked a long website and talked about prices, number of rooms, floors, too big, too small... The prices were from of 30.000 to 40.000 RUB; that fits well as a monthly rent of many apartments in St. Petersburg.

That sounds real and would be a big throwback for RLC  :-\, because there are definitely one of the top couples. 

I don't want to hear this... I know it will happen eventually with all apartments we watch, but the ones we grow attached too oddly, it hurts. I pray Kira (the taller brown haired girl) can handle herself and escape a bad relationship and let Nina go party. Nina wants BOTH- to party AND have a relationship. Sadly little Nina, you can't do that when you grow up and act like a responsible adult - Well, unless you are both into it, which is not the case here at all. Kira wants Nina there always with her and it hurts her when Nina wants to go party with new girls and shit - center of attention! always! Kira... you hang in there and run when you can. If they leave it will put me out of my misery but i will mss watching Kira and her cute smile. She's a good person. Someone in another forum was talking about why we come here - I don't come here for the sex - It's great sometimes, no lie, but I like just realizing we're all human and it's comforting to see people are like ourselves. RLC has NEVER been boring to me. If it is to you, you're at the wrong place. 

I don't want to hear this... I know it will happen eventually with all apartments we watch, but the ones we grow attached too oddly, it hurts. I pray Kira (the taller brown haired girl) can handle herself and escape a bad relationship and let Nina go party. Nina wants BOTH- to party AND have a relationship. Sadly little Nina, you can't do that when you grow up and act like a responsible adult - Well, unless you are both into it, which is not the case here at all. Kira wants Nina there always with her and it hurts her when Nina wants to go party with new girls and shit - center of attention! always! Kira... you hang in there and run when you can. If they leave it will put me out of my misery but i will mss watching Kira and her cute smile. She's a good person. Someone in another forum was talking about why we come here - I don't come here for the sex - It's great sometimes, no lie, but I like just realizing we're all human and it's comforting to see people are like ourselves. RLC has NEVER been boring to me. If it is to you, you're at the wrong place.

Well, if I were able to understand Russian, Italian or Spanish then I might have come to RLC for the human interaction. Since I don't I come here only for the nudity. I wish I could, then it would be for me what Big Brother never was.

Why did you decide that they are looking for an apartment? They decided to go into business, and lately periodically discuss the business plan. Yesterday they all evening devoted to this. Apparently it is approaching implementation. Maybe they were looking office for rent?

Why did you decide that they are looking for an apartment? They decided to go into business, and lately periodically discuss the business plan. Yesterday they all evening devoted to this. Apparently it is approaching implementation. Maybe they were looking office for rent?

Yury, that's an interesting insight. Do you know what sort of business this would be, what they actually do?

Yesterday I listened to them talk, but do not understand what will be their business. They said that part of the staff would walk from door to door (on the apartments) and enter into contracts. Some staff will ring up the company's. Some of the staff will work in the office with documents. And part of the staff will do presentations. What exactly they will be present, and why it is necessary to go from door to door, I did not understand. If I find something specific, then I write here.