The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic ~ Jan. 01 to Feb. 29/2016.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎18 at 9:07 AM, kenneth069 said:

why do you guys put up pics. that are out of focus. your just waisting space.

To answer your question, kenneth069, the out of focus images are the preview thumbnails from the Standard and Premium RLC cams. They're blurry because generally the poster(s) are not subscribers to RLC, and RLC thinks this will boost subscriptions. In my case, the thumbnails didn't make or break RLC for me; they just let me easily see if someone was active and if it warranted a longer stay on my part.

While posting blurry images could indeed be considered a waste of space, in this instance, it helped BB convey and get his message across to the rest of us in an ironically clearer picture.

I wonder what happens when we "run out of space"?

do all the characters that we try and type fall off our computer screens into a little pile. will there be a 'clunk' noise as we scroll down to the end of the available space, and our browsers can scroll no further.

better save space guys, no more wasting it. there isn't enough internet to go round

I wonder what happens when we "run out of space"?

do all the characters that we try and type fall off our computer screens into a little pile. will there be a 'clunk' noise as we scroll down to the end of the available space, and our browsers can scroll no further.

better save space guys, no more wasting it. there isn't enough internet to go round

I used to work with an IT/network guy who would ask office staff if they had a spare container, so that when he unplugged the network cable from their PC it could catch the data dripping off the end. You'd be surprised the number of people who quite seriously handed over something suitable.  :lmao:

In the days of floppy disks we told a girl that we could tell which one she'd copied stuff onto because the data had made it heavier. I also told a director in the days long before Wi-Fi that I could see what was on his laptop. He was the Director of IT and fell into a panic until my boss told him I was pulling his leg. The UK sitcom "The IT Crowd" the techies said that they had been loaned the Internet and when the boss picked up the box, she said that it didn't weigh anything and they told her "Data doesn't weigh anything" or words to that effect.

I guess I'm way off topic now  :offtopic:

I used to work with an IT/network guy who would ask office staff if they had a spare container, so that when he unplugged the network cable from their PC it could catch the data dripping off the end. You'd be surprised the number of people who quite seriously handed over something suitable.  :lmao: