The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic ~ Jan. 01 to Feb. 29/2016.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All over now. Their back in the LR. She visited the BaR for about a minute and put her robe on. She may have washed her hands and face but definitely no shower so I'm guessing she didn't come.

After a couple of minutes on the couch she decided to have a brief shower after all

LOL it's too funny what you guys can conjure up in your imaginations. It was actually one of their best sessions in a long time. Credit where it is due Paul performed well, she did cum and appeared quite satisfied. I posted some pics in the picture thread, there were some fantastic angles.

:wtf:

Well that was fast. Guess he just wanted a quick fix. Think I can see why they don't do it often, he can't keep it up long enough.

It's always fast. 3 Minutes or less.  A couple times a year he may last for 8 or 9 Minutes. The guy is utterly useless for anything sexual. She needs to ditch his ass and find someone that's up for the job

I only watch Leora when she bates now. Which has seemed to be almost non existent as of late.

It's always fast. 3 Minutes or less.  A couple times a year he may last for 8 or 9 Minutes. The guy is utterly useless for anything sexual. She needs to ditch his ass and find someone that's up for the job

I only watch Leora when she bates now. Which has seemed to be almost non existent as of late.

I watch RLC for 5 things now:

1. Leora bating - not sure I've seen that for over a month (I missed the 24th but thanks to kind people I have seen it)

2. Masha fucking - with the guests there it has been a long time now

3. Ilona nudity - and I mean her pussy but apart from a couple of late night kitchen visits this doesn't happen on free cam now

4. Leora nudity and specifically bending - the success of which is very dependent on the light

5. Nelly playing the violin naked - I think that's only happened once or twice

So it appears there is getting less and less on free cam that I want to see.

Leora took him to the bedroom for another 'three-minuter', ostensibly to satisfy her own pressing needs, but as we all know in reality to leave he and he alone satisfied.

If she does this often enough - and it could be a ploy! - he may just collapse, exhausted, leaving her to her own 'devices'

Bating may finally happen once again, if he really does crash, while she's wide awake and 'wired' awaiting the best opportunity.

Dismiss my theory if you will as mere fantasy, but it may just work! Ha ha