The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

It was a strange session.  She got into a sexy nightgown, while he was showering.  When he came out, she flashed him and he seemed to like it.  When they started getting going, it was as if he couldn't get it to go into her.

She then gave him a complete blowjob, and he then left her unfulfilled, while he then started looking at his phone.  She seemed upset, and I don't know why, but he got dressed and left, while she was in the hallway bathroom.

I hope she got herself off, otherwise, she would be very frustrated. 

Why do the men on many of the apartments think the sex act if done, once the guy is finished...what about getting your lady off?

Oh Well.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Daniel may not be the world's best lover, I am frequently impressed by how tender he is with Adriana, not just when attempting sex, but also when they are just sitting together in the lounge, or working together in the kitchen. He will frequently touch her when passing, stroke her face and hair when cuddling and put his arm around her when tv watching. All the symbology of a man in love. I hope she forgives him his misdemeanors, just to retain his good actions.

I disagree. Have you ever seen him pretend to throw a punch at her, or a karate kick to her head?  I have seen this several times and it bothers me that she puts up with that.  I'm not surprised that he leaves her unsatisfied.  It's just another way for him to show his dominance.

The dynamic between these two has definitely changed - at least in the bedroom. Adriana was always very subservient, always trying to please without actually caring if he pleased her or not. She effectively 'milked' him and then carried on with life. Her own sexual satisfaction was never considered.

Then suddenly Adriana has become more adventurous. She is wearing sexy night dresses and is actually bringing herself to climax after Daniel has cum and moved on to play with his phone!

It is wonderful to see Adriana realize she has sexual needs that also need to be satisfied.

I do think they are massively in love and that their affection for each other is huge. I just think Daniel is immature sexually and doesn't yet grasp the concept of needing to sexually satisfy his partner!!!

I hope she continues to awaken her own desires and takes things more into her own hands!!!

How the fuck did she hurt her arm anyway? And I agree, she let him do whatever he wanted for the longest time, anal, kama sutra positions, facials, until finally she gets herself off. This has happened with many unsatisfied women on rlc, like Leora, Zoya, Dasha if she could sneak in the banana. Only Masha and Nelly seem almost always satisfied.

While Daniel may not be the world's best lover, I am frequently impressed by how tender he is with Adriana, not just when attempting sex, but also when they are just sitting together in the lounge, or working together in the kitchen. He will frequently touch her when passing, stroke her face and hair when cuddling and put his arm around her when tv watching. All the symbology of a man in love. I hope she forgives him his misdemeanors, just to retain his good actions.

While comparisons are odious, I have to agree that Daniel is far more affectionate towards his partner than many other men are in some of the couples' apartments.

I know that one or two are very capable of satisfying their women, physically, but the lack of affection shown towards their partners seems to suggest a lack of true intimacy and respect.

I'm sure I don't really need to name names, but while a couple of the guys are always up for the robust physicality required, they don't always or often show warm feelings on a day-by-day basis.

Some of the women don't always show that much affection towards their men either, from what I can tell. Perhaps the Spanish and Russian culture does not allow for such expressiveness?

Adriana may be older than Daniel, though I could be wrong there. Men take longer to mature and therefore to recognise their own obligations towards their partners, showing natural affection aside.

Daniel may be a little immature in this regard, but Adriana is obviously a very sensual woman and most of the time seems to have a good temperament, so doesn't fly into a rage, a sulk at the worst.

He just needs to be shown, discreetly, why he should look after her needs, before thinking about his own unless he's already realised his mistake and apologised for it, the act of his release momentarily numbing him to his responsibilities.

I like this couple and they seem the most genuine and in many ways the least inhibited, ignoring the fact that most of their action takes place in the 'paid' rooms a situation which seems to displease some people.  LOL

A lot more day-to-day affection between many of the couples would not go amiss and I believe it would only help make their sexual relationship stronger and encourage greater intimacy. 

They just had another one-sided episode in the bedroom.  She gives him a hand job, until he is close, and then he finishes himself off.  Then, he cleans up, and they go back to the living room and continue doing whatever they were doing before going to the bedroom.

Why doesn't he get her off, or let her get herself off?  I don't understand that one.

I finally, after all this time, seen two vids of her "rubbing one out".

The first was with her and Z split screen.

They had sex, which I sped thru, until he finished

and she went right for it.

He just gave a glance or two, no holding or encouragement.

but damn, she was beautiful.

the second one would have been dandy

but RLC must have been freezing up

and the vid was choppy but dandy.

I keep hoping against hope

that she will explore her body but...

I'm only speaking to this one event

from what I've seen of them as a cpl

they do show affection toward one another