The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

it's always the same scenario with these two,kira fingering nina and kira simulate the man penetration with her body and that's all,

nina give nothing pleasure to kira because kira don't want,she take the role of the man in the couple,

that's boring when you see all the time the same scenario

I think you are exactly right. Nina acts as the queen bee who has to be serviced by her willing partner. Kira certainly enjoys playing the servant role and certainly takes the male roll of leading the sexual play.

I do not understand why Nina never gives anything in return to Kira.

Nina almost never touches Kira sexually. She happily caresses Kira sensually but avoids touching her pussy and even avoids having a full on feel of her breasts. She touches but only superficially.

Nina screeches exaggerated squeals that appear random and in no way related to what is actually happening to her at the time.

When she finally cums she then is overwhelmed to the point where she is unable to move for at least 15 minutes except to drink water kindly brought to her by her willing servant Kira. If Kira does ever cum she hides it well.

When not in bed Kira of course has to service Nina by cleaning and cooking every meal they ever have. In the meantime Nina plays on her computer and decides what the happy couple are going to watch or listen to every day.

I think they are an authentic real and loving couple but watching the way Kira is treated as the Cinderella of the relationship is becoming quite painful.

I suppose if the abused is happy to be abused by the abuser then everything in the relationship can be considered fine. For me as an observer sadly it becomes more and more uncomfortable and less and less rewarding. I do still admire their openness and courage to live a happy lesbian way of life in a country that treats gays and lesbians as a sickness in society. For that alone Nina and Kira deserve our support.

Guest bobbyjoe

I think you are exactly right. Nina acts as the queen bee who has to be serviced by her willing partner. Kira certainly enjoys playing the servant role and certainly takes the male roll of leading the sexual play.

I do not understand why Nina never gives anything in return to Kira.

Nina almost never touches Kira sexually. She happily caresses Kira sensually but avoids touching her pussy and even avoids having a full on feel of her breasts. She touches but only superficially.

Nina screeches exaggerated squeals that appear random and in no way related to what is actually happening to her at the time.

When she finally cums she then is overwhelmed to the point where she is unable to move for at least 15 minutes except to drink water kindly brought to her by her willing servant Kira. If Kira does ever cum she hides it well.

When not in bed Kira of course has to service Nina by cleaning and cooking every meal they ever have. In the meantime Nina plays on her computer and decides what the happy couple are going to watch or listen to every day.

I think they are an authentic real and loving couple but watching the way Kira is treated as the Cinderella of the relationship is becoming quite painful.

I suppose if the abused is happy to be abused by the abuser then everything in the relationship can be considered fine. For me as an observer sadly it becomes more and more uncomfortable and less and less rewarding. I do still admire their openness and courage to live a happy lesbian way of life in a country that treats gays and lesbians as a sickness in society. For that alone Nina and Kira deserve our support.

it's the relationship of lesbians couple,one take the role of the male but don't want her partner give her a pleasure and the other one are the girl and want to be dominate by her partner.

if we take the example of  carina/sabrina,carina save the short during the act and take the role of the man

and simulate the man penetration and she take fake orgasm like that,it's ridiculous for watching and just after she start fingering or play with toy but rarely sabrina can lick pussy or touch carina pussy,

the sexuality of lesbians is really special

Indeed, in the bedroom Kira usually takes the leading role. Interestingly enough, sometimes Nina likes a rough treatment, even begs for it.  Kira is happy giving it to her. But it seems, Kira gets her share by banging and rubbing on each other. If she physically gets off by this is hard to tell.

But it’s not always like that. About two weeks ago, Nina turned the tables and fingered and treated Kira until she couldn’t take it anymore. Kira came hard. Both girls were very happy after that.

Indeed, in the bedroom Kira usually takes the leading role. Interestingly enough, sometimes Nina likes a rough treatment, even begs for it.  Kira is happy giving it to her. But it seems, Kira gets her share by banging and rubbing on each other. If she physically gets off by this is hard to tell.

But it’s not always like that. About two weeks ago, Nina turned the tables and fingered and treated Kira until she couldn’t take it anymore. Kira came hard. Both girls were very happy after that.

Two nights in a row.  These girls are on a roll.

Obviously, I missed last night. But sometimes, sleeping has higher priority (CET+1). But I hope for some pics/vids from you or other active posters (TY!).  :)

In the video thread there is a video for the previous day the last night one I never got. By the time I had found out they were finished. There will likely be a video of it surfacing on the web somewhere of last night. If I find it I'll post it.

...  I do still admire their openness and courage to live a happy lesbian way of life in a country that treats gays and lesbians as a sickness in society. For that alone Nina and Kira deserve our support.

AFAIK, nowadays in Russia one can be accused of "deviant behavior in presence of minors". That said, even kissing in public can become a problem. So you're absolutely right. I feel for them and hope for the best everyday.