The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic (2015 - 2016)

Guest bobbyjoe

Lev is doing anal with Zola she doesn't want to he is damn near raping her

and finaly what's happen?they have practice anal sex or she have stopped him?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that started when Lev found something from their computer. Lev loses his temper and was going to leave from the apartment. Zoya showed him some pictures from their computer, and got Lev with the assistant. I think that Lev was not pleased with what kind of pictures or videos Zoya are viewing. He decided to show whether this is what you want. Judging by the matters in the bedroom, he most likely found forced and anal sex. After all they did not do the anal.

All that started when Lev found something from their computer. Lev loses his temper and was going to leave from the apartment. Zoya showed him some pictures from their computer, and got Lev with the assistant. I think that Lev was not pleased with what kind of pictures or videos Zoya are viewing. He decided to show whether this is what you want. Judging by the matters in the bedroom, he most likely found forced and anal sex. After all they did not do the anal.

Why are you avoiding to classify it as a rape, she was forced to have sex against her will.  :no:

Guest sanspseudo5999

He tried to take her pants off just now... she kicked him in the chest... he's now whining like a little bitch...

Greatest moment in RLC history!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why are you avoiding to classify it as a rape, she was forced to have sex against her will.  :no:

It did not come to my mind to classify it. But your question was very good, it made me think. The case-law in my country is much tighter than in Russia, and rape is a legal term. Here, the terms used in law are rape and forcing to have sex. In this case, the court would unlikely given a guilty verdict, due to more resistance and try to escape would have been needed.

This does not mean that I would liked what I saw, it was very unpleasant, but answers your question why I did not classified it as rape.