The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic (2015 - 2016)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is with Lev and the guest. She put her legs on Lev lying down. This is bizarre! If she is his sister, it is crazy. Even if they don't do anything, Zoya should put a stop to it. Lev and her rarely do anything. Rlc should talk to them. A guest doesn't have to get nude or have sex, but she should not interfere with the participants.

WTF is with Lev and the guest. She put her legs on Lev lying down. This is bizarre! If she is his sister, it is crazy. Even if they don't do anything, Zoya should put a stop to it. Lev and her rarely do anything. Rlc should talk to them. A guest doesn't have to get nude or have sex, but she should not interfere with the participants.

Later, she moved over and put her head on his shoulder and they watched the movie cuddling like that. At the very least, it is to me very insulting to Zoya because it shows very little respect for their (Zoya and Lev's) relationship. Lev stayed up all night on the couch with her while Zoya slept in the bedroom.

At least Lev isn't groping her the way he used to before he went away on rehab or whatever it was. I guess that's some improvement, but not much. It just seems like when she is visiting, Lev would rather spend time with her than with Zoya. That's sad.

Later, she moved over and put her head on his shoulder and they watched the movie cuddling like that. At the very least, it is to me very insulting to Zoya because it shows very little respect for their (Zoya and Lev's) relationship. Lev stayed up all night on the couch with her while Zoya slept in the bedroom.

At least Lev isn't groping her the way he used to before he went away on rehab or whatever it was. I guess that's some improvement, but not much. It just seems like when she is visiting, Lev would rather spend time with her than with Zoya. That's sad.

like I said earlier the guest needs to leave she add nothing to the project. she never shows us anything and even told Zoya and Lev to never have sex while she was there. She is in the process of destroying Zoya and Lev's relationship. 

Agreed. Part of the problem with rlc is that they don't seem to communicate much with the participants and the apartment then goes off the rails. Their answer is to just add more dysfunctional apartments. Sometimes they get it right as in Nelly and Bogdan and Masha and Sasha. Sometimes, they get it very wrong- Taya, Jitka, etc.

She is Zoya's sister and will not cross the line and do anything with Lev. I do agree that their body language suggests a level of intimacy that is very unusual. Lev must have 'something' that makes girls like him (I can't for the life of me see what it is but he manages to make two beautiful girls hang on his every word!).

Our only hope is that Sis gives a nip slip or maybe chills out to eventually take a shower but i wont be holding my breathe!

By the way Zoya knocked out a very quick bate before she went to sleep.