The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic (2015 - 2016)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoya is definitely one of the best at sex. She never fakes it and is very active in the process. She also has a sexy body and is extremely pretty.

zoya est avant tout une nymphomane!!! cela n'est pas une insulte, mais cette fille à besoin de sexe 30 fois par jour, et lev le sait très bien!! voilà pourquoi il lui dit non, parfois, car au bout de 3 ou 4 fois par jour, il doit recharger les batteries!!! il lui refuse souvent la pénétration, car il sait qu'elle va lui demander sans fin, toute la journée et toute la nuit!!! ;) ;)

zoya is primarily a nymphomaniac !!! this is not an insult, but this girl needs sex 30 times a day, and is well aware lev !! that is why he said no, sometimes, because after 3 or 4 times a day, he must recharge the batteries !!! He often refuses him entry because he knows she will ask him endless, all day and all night !!! ;);)

zoya est avant tout une nymphomane!!! cela n'est pas une insulte, mais cette fille à besoin de sexe 30 fois par jour, et lev le sait très bien!! voilà pourquoi il lui dit non, parfois, car au bout de 3 ou 4 fois par jour, il doit recharger les batteries!!! il lui refuse souvent la pénétration, car il sait qu'elle va lui demander sans fin, toute la journée et toute la nuit!!! ;) ;)

zoya is primarily a nymphomaniac !!! this is not an insult, but this girl needs sex 30 times a day, and is well aware lev !! that is why he said no, sometimes, because after 3 or 4 times a day, he must recharge the batteries !!! He often refuses him entry because he knows she will ask him endless, all day and all night !!! ;);)

He should encourage her to use her toy...that lets him reload the squirt gun!!

That is just how I think their situation. It may even be so that if Zoya not beg all the time, Lev could be much more active, and there could even be more sex than now. Life with a nympho is not easy for man  :P

He should encourage her to use her toy...that lets him reload the squirt gun!!

In my view, Lev is a very open and understanding. I believe matters proceed more promising direction in the future. He is no longer tried to hide Zoya's nudity, and he knows Zoya needs more. It may be that Zoya does not want to masturbate alone when Lev is present. She may think that Lev might feel himself inadequate to her. Partly this may be due to the presence of cameras, maybe she does not want to give this perception to the whole world.

In my view, Lev is a very open and understanding. I believe matters proceed more promising direction in the future. He is no longer tried to hide Zoya's nudity, and he knows Zoya needs more. It may be that Zoya does not want to masturbate alone when Lev is present. She may think that Lev might feel himself inadequate to her. Partly this may be due to the presence of cameras, maybe she does not want to give this perception to the whole world.

You make some very valid points.  I hope he is open to her pleasure...I believe he is.  She is comfortable being out in the open, and he seems to be more relaxed since returning.  I hope he is doing better.

That is just how I think their situation. It may even be so that if Zoya not beg all the time, Lev could be much more active, and there could even be more sex than now. Life with a nympho is not easy for man  :P

C'est bien vrai. mais jamais de sodomie.

Comment l'expliquer de manière rationnelle sans chercher aucunement à déranger les personnes qui lisent et se masturbent allègrement alors que la soupe refroidi ?