The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic (2015 - 2016)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife was multi orgasmic and her favorite way to cum was to get into a very deep doggy style and have me slam my cock into her while she played with the vein on the top pf her clit. She could cum as many as 5 times. Once the first orgasm occurred she would have the next two - four about 2 minutes apart. It was completely amazing and got my dick harder than a rock.

I

I had a gf like this ... 1st time I was really surprised after the 3nd orgasm and wondered if she was faking.

It seems it wasn't, because she was more surprised than me ... I don't think I did something particular, I think I just had the one that fit perfectly and push at the right place :D

So after that my record was 6 orgasms in a row.

I

I had a gf like this ... 1st time I was really surprised after the 3nd orgasm and wondered if she was faking.

It seems it wasn't, because she was more surprised than me ... I don't think I did something particular, I think I just had the one that fit perfectly and push at the right place :D

So after that my record was 6 orgasms in a row.

Did you walk around all day with a smile on your face?  ;D I always did when I could get my partner to have multiple orgasms in one session.  :)

I agree 100% with BMaster and Piedpiper.  Nothing better for any man than KNOWING you REALLY pleased your woman.

After any good sex session with my wife and her multiple orgasms, I always walk around like Jim Carrey's character from the movie "Me, Myself and Irene," when after sleeping with the girl, the following morning standing up taking a piss, he asks:  "Why am I peeing sideways?  I ONLY pee sideways after I have sex."

Best reminder for me of a good sex session:  PEEING SIDEWAYS!  LOL

Faze:  My experience:  It gets even better when you stop counting, or even lose count altogether, and best concentrate your efforts in providing the orgasms and the pleasure. 

• 2 weeks later...