The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic (2015 - 2016)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

BJ was only now in the bedroom  8)

yes,great night blowjob with swallow,it's sure zoya have a pussy problem for not doing sex like that,

j hope her pussy problem gonna not during long time

That was a good demonstration of how important he feels to give pleasure to Zoya. BJ took just 4 minutes, but when they have sex it usually lasts about half an hour. He licks, he is able to restrain his ejaculation, he can stop sexual intercourse at any time to give Zoya masturbate and continues when Zoya willing that. All the time he reads Zoya's face what she wants. Sometimes he asks, sometimes zoya requests.

He is the best lover on whole RLC at the moment, or am I wrong?

That was a good demonstration of how important he feels to give pleasure to Zoya. BJ took just 4 minutes, but when they have sex it usually lasts about half an hour. He licks, he is able to restrain his ejaculation, he can stop sexual intercourse at any time to give Zoya masturbate and continues when Zoya willing that. All the time he reads Zoya's face what she wants. Sometimes he asks, sometimes zoya requests.

Guess you are just gonna have to ask Zoya!!

Guest bobbyjoe

the best lover maybe but the best bored and crazy guy for watching too!

if we want see sex,we have not choice to watching lev on his pad all the time ,

j do the effort for finish my some days left j have in my membership but after j stop that,j don't want turn crazy for watching him

Guest bobbyjoe

even when she is having sex with him she is still masterbating,even seen her do it when he was eating her out he must be some kinda lover

with the all sex sessions j have see with her,she do always that,

she need doing that for take her pleasure

My wife was multi orgasmic and her favorite way to cum was to get into a very deep doggy style and have me slam my cock into her while she played with the vein on the top pf her clit. She could cum as many as 5 times. Once the first orgasm occurred she would have the next two - four about 2 minutes apart. It was completely amazing and got my dick harder than a rock.

My wife was multi orgasmic and her favorite way to cum was to get into a very deep doggy style and have me slam my cock into her while she played with the vein on the top pf her clit. She could cum as many as 5 times. Once the first orgasm occurred she would have the next two - four about 2 minutes apart. It was completely amazing and got my dick harder than a rock.

As long as you keep them happy in the Orgasmic Department you got a friend for life.

Keep up the good work.

with the all sex sessions j have see with her,she do always that,

she need doing that for take her pleasure

"even when she is having sex with him she is still masterbating..."

That is not masturbation but part of the act - in most positions it is necessary that the woman completes the man´s thrust by using her fingers if it is not easy for the man to do the same. I wonder how that seems to be a strange issue for many, though it is quite normal and important.