Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

18 hours ago, Anti zionist said:

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

I hope to make it good with the links. It is my first upload on this warez site. Download all the links and then unzip them. The video is about 2:13:51 (THE PARTY DOWNSTAIRS) minutes and i have 'cut it' on nasty and kinky momments only. Enjoy ::)

can't get these to work. says it can't find all archive volumes. help!

I hope to make it good with the links. It is my first upload on this warez site. Download all the links and then unzip them. The video is about 2:13:51 (THE PARTY DOWNSTAIRS) minutes and i have 'cut it' on nasty and kinky momments only. Enjoy ::)

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

You just need to rightclick on the first file "Crazy Night With Lesbian Essence 2016-09-14.part01" and click extract - this will then extract all the other files in sequence.

Thanks Anti Zionist!

002.jpg

003.jpg

1 hour ago, care1337 said:

to golfer06

... and every other noob out there:

1. Download Winrar: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

2. Download every single file (11 of them) and put them in the same map. 

3. Open the .rar file in Winrar, and drag the video from Winrar to where you want it.
- or , just click on the videofile directly from the Winrar file. 

went there. clicked install 4 every 1 of 14 things. it appears to have done nothing and i see no evidence of it's existence in the pc. meanwhile i downloaded another zippyfile vid that acted normally leading me to believe that there is something wrong with the files.

This is not a vid-file, its a .rar - a archive, where you must unpack the vid-file from the .rar. 

It's nothing wrong with the files. I have downloaded, upacked and played it. It works 100% perfect.

After you have all the .rar files (11) in one map, you can right-click and then click "unpack here" - and your vid-file will unpack in the same map as your .rar files.