Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

15 hours ago, In10se said:

Anyone know the name of the song playing while Irma was masturbating?

Sorry, but I cannot find the video where Irma was masturbating, could you point out where it is, please?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎08 at 3:04 PM, corboblanc said:

mejor video musical de la mezcla de Barcelona !!!!!

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Impresionante, Increíble, una joya. Gracias Corboblanc

• Upvote 2

best music video mix Barcelona!!!!!

My first post on this forum, have been lurking for a while here, but I just have to come over now and say THANK YOU for all the vids you've uploaded.

Sorry that you got banned, but I don't think RLC expected to release a flood of vids by doing that.

THANK YOU!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎08 at 4:10 PM, corboblanc said:

best massages music video!!!!!

These compilation videos are just awesome man!

• Upvote 3

il y a 7 minutes, CowArt a dit :

Ces vidéos de compilation sont l'homme tout simplement génial!

merci à toi!!! c'est comme cela que rlc devrait penser les choses!! permettre ce genre de partages est la meilleur publicité pour une entreprise!! imaginez que chacun puisse partager ses mix vidéos!!! rc et camcaps exploseraient de demandes d'adhésions!!!!! au lieu de cela, rlc tire à balle réelles sur ses abonnés les plus fidèles!!!!? quel dommage que cette société refuse de grandir!!!!

thanks to you!!! this is how rlc should think things !! allow this kind of sharing is the best advertisement for a business !! Imagine that everyone can share videos mix !!! rc and camcaps explode requests membership !!!!! instead, rlc firing live ball on its most loyal subscribers !!!!? what a shame that this company refuses to grow up !!!!:huh::sad:

• Upvote 8

best music video mix Barcelona!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!

• Upvote 2

incroyable!!! rlc viens à l'instant de m'interdire l'accès à leur site internet gratuit!!! vous êtes sérieux les gars??? à quand des hommes armés chez moi?!!! à la Monsanto!!!! le résultat est que je vais vraiment m'ennerver contre cette bande de cons, et que je vais maintenant partager ce que je ne voulais pas partager!!! un petit message pour cette bande de fils de putain: je vais revenir, je vais enregistrer, je vais me gaver, et je vais revenir vous apportez autant de respect que vous me donner, c'est à dire aucun!!! pour les petites merdes espions de cette société dirigée par des malades mentaux, j'ai pitié de vous, petits informaticiens ratés, qui sucent quand on leur ordonne de sucer!!!!

unbelievable!!! rlc come instantly to forbid me access to their free website !!! you are serious guys ??? to when gunmen home? !!! the Monsanto !!!! the result is that I really ennerver me against this band of idiots, and I'm going to share what I did not want to share !!! a little message to the fucking son band: I go back, I will save, I'll feed me, and I will bring you back as much respect as you give me, that is to say no !!! for small spy shit of this company led by the mentally ill, I pity you, little computer failures, sucking when they are ordered to suck !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 6