Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

40 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Nothing compares to Leora´s bates.

I beg to differ...

Watching Ilona last night was simply AMAZING!! :heart:  If you look carefully at the 02:28am mark, you can clearly see the toy is glistening...and I was like...WOW!! :biggrin:

If your favourite is Leora, then that's totally fine.  I waited a couple of weeks to watch Ilona play and it's something I can enjoy over and over.

For me - Ilona is a PERFECT girl to watch playing :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Nothing compares to Leora´s bates.

Actually... as much as I enjoy Leora I still get completely immersed when Irma's showing off..there's just something about her playing up to the cams that makes me want to spank her ass :D

3 hours ago, purplewrap said:

I beg to differ...

Watching Ilona last night was simply AMAZING!! :heart:  If you look carefully at the 02:28am mark, you can clearly see the toy is glistening...and I was like...WOW!! :biggrin:

If your favourite is Leora, then that's totally fine.  I waited a couple of weeks to watch Ilona play and it's something I can enjoy over and over.

For me - Ilona is a PERFECT girl to watch playing :biggrin: 

I hope a recording is coming soon

from anyone

• Upvote 1

The conversation in the kitchen about the arrival of a new girl and how Polya took off her panties on the beach. :biggrin:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 5

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 6:09 PM, Chip2020 said:

Ilona guts and prepares a fresh fish. It doesn't look like she's enjoying the task and talks to herself while doing it. Maybe somebody can tell us what she's muttering.

bandicam2016-07-1717-55-02-515.jpg

In the beginning she commented his actions, then she says that in the morning she had a idiotic mood.

• Upvote 8

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 4:26 PM, Yury said:

Tonight's show. Unfortunately at the beginning the gap of the video stream.

Yury- you are on a roll tonight- keep up the good work- thank you

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 4:26 PM, Yury said:

Tonight's show. Unfortunately at the beginning the gap of the video stream.

This little drunken party the girls held actually lasted about an hour and a half. I captured all of it, but the file is so huge and I don't feel like splitting it up into smaller parts right now, just so RLC can issue a DMCA order and have it taken down in 12 hours.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

This little drunken party the girls held actually lasted about an hour and a half. I captured all of it, but the file is so huge and I don't feel like splitting it up into smaller parts right now, just so RLC can issue a DMCA order and have it taken down in 12 hours.

Start, probably, was on the second floor, which is for me the forbidden area. 

• Upvote 2