Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

22 minutes ago, albacore said:

No not necessarily.  However, knowing what they are saying is better than not knowing what they are saying. Look I really don't care about any of the people on RLC.  They come and then leave never to be seen again.  To me it is nothing more than like watching a TV series.  When it is over they are gone.  My life is outside of RLC - I don't live to watch them. I don't even care about watching them have sex.  I watch because I am bored at times and don't really like TV.  But, if I do tune in from a voyeur standpoint to see what I see it is nice to have some understanding of what they are communicating about to each other.  I just don't get why someone wouldn't

Further, telling someone who is translating for all of us to stop because you don't like how it sounds in somewhat presumptive ..... and frankly rude.

Just my opinion dude

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, albacore said:

Further, telling someone who is translating for all of us to stop because you don't like how it sounds in somewhat presumptive ..... and frankly rude.

Not to mention pretty stupid. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just my opinion dude

Free to express it too.  

But in a forum setting it helps to communicate it in a way that implies "opinion" not ridicule or rudeness.  In a forum setting as this words and phasing do communicate (and mis communicate) much.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

Free to express it too.  

But in a forum setting it helps to communicate it in a way that implies "opinion" not ridicule or rudeness.  In a forum setting as this words and phasing do communicate (and mis communicate) much.

I guess some people are just better at it than others.  I fall into the group that aren't as good at it I guess!

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess some people are just better at it than others.  I fall into the group that aren't as good at it I guess!

I personally kind of agree with you, Harley !   Kitek sure hears a lot more conversation than others and hopefully he doesn't interject some of his own ideas ! ( We would never know ) . But as someone said earlier,  these girls know they are speaking in front of open mics and can say anything !  ( even some BS to throw the viewers off their trail ) !

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I personally kind of agree with you, Harley !   Kitek sure hears a lot more conversation than others and hopefully he doesn't interject some of his own ideas ! ( We would never know ) . But as someone said earlier,  these girls know they are speaking in front of open mics and can say anything !  ( even some BS to throw the viewers off their trail ) !

Don't get me wrong slider, I appreciate the translations given by kitek and Yury as much as everybody else (time consuming I'm sure) but I feel there is allot left out from their translations from what they hear and from what clips/audio files they receive from people here on CC.  I believe sometimes that they translate what we on CC want to hear and not necessarily everything that is said....maybe some of the stuff has no meaning, who knows, we are at their mercy!  Yes, they do know they are speaking in front of open mics and can adjust anything they say to fit the bill...so to speak. I would assume that most of the time they are speaking, they are just speaking about BS that doesn't matter in one way or another!

• Upvote 1

esto es reirse de los abonados , no quiere follar delante de las camaras y dudo que fuera tampoco , esta chica tienen un problema que se valla a su casa y venga otra seguro a miles de kamis dispuestas a entrar en el proyecto .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, darkman said:

esto es reirse de los abonados , no quiere follar delante de las camaras y dudo que fuera tampoco , esta chica tienen un problema que se valla a su casa y venga otra seguro a miles de kamis dispuestas a entrar en el proyecto .

I translated it, but still don't understand.....sorry.

RLC Newsletter

RealLifeCam

1.  Anezka und Karel  haben sich dem Projekt angeschlossen.

2. Aida wird von einem Freund besucht - treffen Vika.

3. Kamila  für eine Reise gegangen ist, wird sie nächste Woche sein.

Weitere Updates kommen. Bleib dran!

REALLIFECAM.COM

Edited by peppyflo

23/3/16
Talking in the kitchen with her female visitor.
V: Tell me what's going on here?
Kami: Here.It's all good.
V (looking around): Very nice.
Kami: Yes. Everyone likes it.
V: You live as you have lived? Where are all your things?
Kami: I moved from there.
V: And what's up with your BF?
Kami: As usual. I do not know.
V: And who is to know?
Kami: We meet as usual, but it is so-so. Once it is normally and another time if ...
V: What is he saying that you're here?
Kami: First - I did not ask. I was very afraid to tell him because I did not know ...
V: I saw that everywhere [on social networking] he has removed himself. Probably because of you?
Kami: I did not ask him. He left his FB only.
Kami: I was scared, I was scared and then ... You know when I told him? After your birthday.
V: Yes, I know you were going to tell him.
Kami: Then I drank a little, I loosened up ... And now he comes and stays.
V: So, it's ok?
Kami:. The only thing is I don't want him to live here. Everyone can come for a visit.
V: So are you with him?
Kami: I am with him but I'm not sure if I want to be with him.
V: Yes?
Kami: In his presence, I feel tense.
V: And how is he to you?
Kami: He has somehow cooled down. Because once he liked how I am. He said he had lost his head for me. And now everything is somehow different..... Maybe it is because I previously lived with him and all the time we were together. When I traveled to my home he probably missed me. And now we do not see each other every day. I also do not want to see him every day. Everything that is going on recently between us is not normal.

• Upvote 7