Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Book, I was not complaining in any way... I'm happy for her... I don't understand as why she would subject herself to the scrutiny if you didn't have too. I was just making a statement, I have no real expectations in way from any of the apartments. I am really glad to see the both of them, it seems to me she is not happy when in the apartment or being away from her BF, that is what I said, I also questioned whether she did it out of love for Kristy?

Thesta, please re-read your post again and notice how many conclusions you are drawing about Kamila. You told us what you thought about her reason for coming back, You told us that she doesn't look happy and that she "truly" wants to spend every waking moment with her BF. You said it was obvious that she is very much in love and that is all she is thinking about. That's not obvious to me. What seems obvious to me is that she likes the guy a lot and was very happy with the giant teddy bear he gave her for Valentine's day.

You also said that she has found her "wealthy" guy who will take care of her. Personally, I give Kamila a little more credit than that. She doesn't need any guy to "take care of her". I would be surprised if she didn't find that insulting, to be honest. It suggests that she is not capable of taking care of herself and is only a simple golddigger. Sorry, I don't believe that.

You said that she wants to help Kristy to also find a rich man to take care of her. I'm sure that she would love for Kristy to find a guy that she really likes and/or loves. But, I think it would be insulting to Kristy to think that he must be rich so that he can take care of her.

Do you see what I'm talking about? Do you see that many who read those words could actually accept them as truth?

I'm not asking you to withhold your thoughts. I love sharing our thoughts. I just think we need to be careful to make it clear that it's only what we think might be going on. Otherwise, many will take such statements as being much more substantial than just an opinion.

I just hate to see that happen, because that's exactly what happened the last time these girls were on RLC and many people thought they were both prostitutes, whores, golddiggers and so forth. Not everybody is solely motivated by money. That's all I'm trying to say.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is today,beat up on poor Thesta day,,,, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

Yes Thesta what Kamila is doing is called "REAL LIFE" I don't know your personal life and if you have teenagers or young women Kamila's age living with you,but in my own personal life,teenagers are never ever home,,When girls especially are kids,they never leave Mommy and Daddies sides,but as soon as they find their first love,you can never get them to stay at home,and when they are at home,they seem grumpy the entire time that they are there for,They spend their entire time at home texting,snapchatting and whatsapping away,,,So kamila is not doing anything differently than anyone in her age group,,that's why I said in another comment that we should be lucky that she is even home at all.

Look at the slogan for RlC,it says,"The private life of other people in live 24/7",,,so whatever they want to do on camera is totally up to them,

That girl is in love with her boyfriend,,and just like with the young women in our lives,you won't be able to keep them home for very long,,,they just come home,take a shower,grab a bite to eat and then they are gone again,,,,,you see in Barcelona we never had to worry about a boyfriend,so the girls were mostly home,but now they are back home among friends,family and yes boyfriends,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the most important thing that I will say is that,,,nobody seems to ever notice the other apartments when people leave for days at a time,but they complain about Kamila leaving for a day or 2,,,,,,And just like Book said,we cannot make stuff up about what we think that they are back on RLC for,Nobody knows,because we weren't there when they were signing their contracts or with them when Kamila and Kristy sat down with each other and decided together to come back on RLC to be viewed by millions. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes: :haha:

Is it just me, or does it appear that Kamila just came back to RLC because they simply made her an offer she could not refuse... she is gone over more than half of time with the BF, and she just plain does not look very happy when she is at home. She truly wants to spend every waking moment with her BF. When she sleeps she is wrapped up in that big ole bear, it is obvious that she is very much in love and is all she thinking about. He is a wealthy man and provide for all her needs, so she has found her rich guy to take care of her, The only reason I can see for doing so, is that she really loves Kristy and wants to help her find a rich man to take care of her the way she is being taken care of ? Is it just me. or do other here see the same thing?

Yes because I don't like it when people mention how rich I am on here,my money is for me,My Baby Rita and my girlfriend on the side Kristy.

I don't want the broke people on CC or the trolls trying to hunt me down to try and rob me. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It's ok though I forgive you,just try not to mention how rich I am again. :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Gentlemen I stand corrected, and I apologize if my thoughts were taken in the wrong way.....I should have omitted the word rich from my statement.

Very nice right now.  Kamila is in bed with her boyfriend.  Before going under the covers, she was giving him a penis massage with her foot.  Under the covers, she was playing with him with her hand.  So far, no evidence that he is hard.  At his age, mine would have been huge by now.  They are cuddling under the covers.  Sex under the covers might follow.

Today she called her mother after BF left

You know Mom, I have to go to three different places and I'm still here, it makes me angry that I can not tell you when I'm leaving.

Yesterday, the whole day I was at work. They filmed 2 video clips with me. I had hair and make up done.

I told him (BF) that I bought a ticket for the trip to your birthday party.

and he said: "And no one invited me?" I did not know what to say.

Initially I thought that he could come and I could introduce him to everyone.

But that's not what I mean. Where would he live?

I didn't want to stay in a hotel, sending him alone to the hotel wouldn't be right.

Today we were going to meet his mom but we had a fight and he left.

Actually, I was not ready to meet his mother yet.

If I come with him to your birthday, it will not be for long.

Mom, he seriously wants to have a wedding, and then the children and I said I'm not ready.

I told him that before we got married we should live together. And what after the wedding we will live separately, in separate apartments? It turns out that I discouraged him.

You know he is afraid that I will leave him and this is why he wants as soon as possible to take me as his wife.

He is committed and takes care of everything. If he didn't I would be with him.

I have a place to live, I have everything I need.

Today he asked me why I'm in a bad mood. I said that I want pizza. Then he said: Let's order the pizza. And I said we do not need to order anything. After we finished pizza I prepared tea, I put out cookies and told him to drink tea. He came, sat in silence, drinking tea and I see that he didn't take any cookies.

I say: Take one. And he: Thank you I do not want it. He was silent, he got up went to the bedroom and I see that he got dressed. He said he was going to take care of some business.

I said: Just go. He left and that was it.

Apparently he got offended, that I regretted him piece of pizza.

I took for myself two very small pieces. Almost all the pizza was for him and he sees that it is the last piece and instead ask if I do not want it, shamelessly looks at me and takes it. I do not know if it's because he is the only child and is not accustomed to sharing.

I was very uncomfortable, and the problem was not that I was very hungry but the fact that he is not ready to share the last piece.

I'm sorry that I told you all that.

Last night talk in the bathroom.

Kamila complained to Kristy that Rita leaves dirty bath tub, takes her things without asking and leaves them dirty.

Kami recaps her night out with BF.

They went to the movies, on the way back they argued again.

Pizza incident to start then he accused her that she didn't thank him for last present (book) she got from him and vice versa on the presents she gave him.

She was so uncomfortable, she totally lost it & broke in tears.

He tried to calm her down.

BF to Kami: And do you think it is pleasant to me, that you do not want to meet my mom?

Kami to Kris: Like every girl should want to know the mother of her boyfriend.

BF to Kami: I do not like to argue. I like it when we tell each other how much we love each other. You know that I love you.

Kami to Kristy: It's not that I stopped loving him. I hope everything calms down, and each of us will say what we don't like and make us approach it with understanding, something like this boils my blood.

I wish we didn't have this conversation.

Today she called her mother after BF left

You know Mom, I have to go to three different places and I'm still here, it makes me angry that I can not tell you when I'm leaving.

Yesterday, the whole day I was at work. They filmed 2 video clips with me. I had hair and make up done.

I told him (BF) that I bought a ticket for the trip to your birthday party.

and he said: "And no one invited me?" I did not know what to say.

Initially I thought that he could come and I could introduce him to everyone.

But that's not what I mean. Where would he live?

I didn't want to stay in a hotel, sending him alone to the hotel wouldn't be right.

Today we were going to meet his mom but we had a fight and he left.

Actually, I was not ready to meet his mother yet.

If I come with him to your birthday, it will not be for long.

Mom, he seriously wants to have a wedding, and then the children and I said I'm not ready.

I told him that before we got married we should live together. And what after the wedding we will live separately, in separate apartments? It turns out that I discouraged him.

You know he is afraid that I will leave him and this is why he wants as soon as possible to take me as his wife.

He is committed and takes care of everything. If he didn't I would be with him.

I have a place to live, I have everything I need.

Today he asked me why I'm in a bad mood. I said that I want pizza. Then he said: Let's order the pizza. And I said we do not need to order anything. After we finished pizza I prepared tea, I put out cookies and told him to drink tea. He came, sat in silence, drinking tea and I see that he didn't take any cookies.

I say: Take one. And he: Thank you I do not want it. He was silent, he got up went to the bedroom and I see that he got dressed. He said he was going to take care of some business.

I said: Just go. He left and that was it.

Apparently he got offended, that I regretted him piece of pizza.

I took for myself two very small pieces. Almost all the pizza was for him and he sees that it is the last piece and instead ask if I do not want it, shamelessly looks at me and takes it. I do not know if it's because he is the only child and is not accustomed to sharing.

I was very uncomfortable, and the problem was not that I was very hungry but the fact that he is not ready to share the last piece.

I'm sorry that I told you all that.

Good girl, she is fighting to stay independant. I still think he is the wrong guy for her. She needs a male version of Kristy : creative, funny and warm. More original anyway. The guy wants to put her in a house, close the door and give no key to her. Run away Kami !

I don't give a damn what Kami and her boyfriend talk about or make believe they are doing !  I am going to stick with my opinion that it is

really Kami and Kristy that are in love with each other and the BF is just some sort of RLC diversion ! You can see in almost every picture the

way that Kami and Kristy look at each other, caress each other with their eyes and arms and legs, bathe together and spend every moment

that the BF is not around, together.  Now these 2 may not be Lesbians, but they definitely are in love with each other.  Many things happened

in Barcelona that were off camera or outside the apartment ; I believe their relationship started there and will continue in this new apartment,

even if Kami has a  boyfriend !  She loves Kristy !  The only way I would be convinced that Kami is in love with just her BF,  is if they had a hot sexual session on camera and then Kristy left the apartment and never spoke to Kami again !!! Now please dont give me the  :screwy: symbol

again...............LOL ! Folks, you are watching a soap opera and it is very entertaining...........!

Archived