Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

29 minutes ago, kitek said:

23/3/16
Talking in the kitchen with her female visitor.
V: Tell me what's going on here?
Kami: Here.It's all good.
V (looking around): Very nice.
Kami: Yes. Everyone likes it.
V: You live as you have lived? Where are all your things?
Kami: I moved from there.
V: And what's up with your BF?
Kami: As usual. I do not know.
V: And who is to know?
Kami: We meet as usual, but it is so-so. Once it is normally and another time if ...
V: What is he saying that you're here?
Kami: First - I did not ask. I was very afraid to tell him because I did not know ...
V: I saw that everywhere [on social networking] he has removed himself. Probably because of you?
Kami: I did not ask him. He left his FB only.
Kami: I was scared, I was scared and then ... You know when I told him? After your birthday.
V: Yes, I know you were going to tell him.
Kami: Then I drank a little, I loosened up ... And now he comes and stays.
V: So, it's ok?
Kami:. The only thing is I don't want him to live here. Everyone can come for a visit.
V: So are you with him?
Kami: I am with him but I'm not sure if I want to be with him.
V: Yes?
Kami: In his presence, I feel tense.
V: And how is he to you?
Kami: He has somehow cooled down. Because once he liked how I am. He said he had lost his head for me. And now everything is somehow different..... Maybe it is because I previously lived with him and all the time we were together. When I traveled to my home he probably missed me. And now we do not see each other every day. I also do not want to see him every day. Everything that is going on recently between us is not normal.

Thank you Kitek. This helps immensely.

• Upvote 3

oui, merci kitek pour toute vos traductions. cependant, est-il possible, sans vous irriter, d'avoir des traductions uniquement lorsque cela à de l'intérêt?!!! je respecte entièrement votre implication, mais je dois admettre que les discussions banales entre les filles, n'ont aucun intérêt!!! la liste des courses ou les discussions sur le temps qu'il fait, ou la marque de chaussure préférée, ne sont pas vraiment passionnante!!!:confused:

yes, KITEK thank you for all your translations. However, is it possible without irritating you, for translations only when in interest? !!! I fully respect your involvement, but I must admit that the mundane discussions among girls, have no interest !!! the shopping list or the discussion of the weather or the favorite brand of shoe, are not really exciting !!!:blush:

39 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

oui, merci kitek pour toute vos traductions. cependant, est-il possible, sans vous irriter, d'avoir des traductions uniquement lorsque cela à de l'intérêt?!!! je respecte entièrement votre implication, mais je dois admettre que les discussions banales entre les filles, n'ont aucun intérêt!!! la liste des courses ou les discussions sur le temps qu'il fait, ou la marque de chaussure préférée, ne sont pas vraiment passionnante!!!:confused:

yes, KITEK thank you for all your translations. However, is it possible without irritating you, for translations only when in interest? !!! I fully respect your involvement, but I must admit that the mundane discussions among girls, have no interest !!! the shopping list or the discussion of the weather or the favorite brand of shoe, are not really exciting !!!:blush:

I would prefer the translators tell us as much as they can. There is no way to "decide" what may be interesting or not. Everything above is interesting to me, and the parts of major interest must be heard in context to understand the whole picture.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, kitek said:

23/3/16
Snakker på kjøkkenet med henne kvinnelige besøkende.

Thanks for all your translations here and at Barca Kitek, greatly appreciate this

roser.jpg

• Upvote 1

When Kristy had her party last week

She told girls about Kami's problems with her BF. Interestingly she said that Kami and BF had just broken up. She noted, however, immediately, they often split up.
By the way, she explained the mysterious matter of the event in May, which Kami talked about on few occasions. Well, Kami's future teller predicted that in May she will meet another better guy. 

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

She told girls about Kami's problems with her BF. Interestingly she said that Kami and BF had just broken up. She noted, however, immediately, they often split up.
By the way, she explained the mysterious matter of the event in May, which Kami talked about on few occasions. Well, Kami's future teller predicted that in May she will meet another better guy. 

I'm glad she broke up with that waste. I couldn't get over believing all he wanted was a trophy wife. Kami can do a lot better than that. You know you got the right person when you can't wait to be with them again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kitek said:

As always Kitek thanks for your incite. ::)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As always Kitek thanks for your incite. ::)

I don't do this often but I think here it might be appropriate. You mean "insight". The word "incite" means something completely different.

And thanks, Kitek.

• Upvote 2

KAMILA HAS RETURNED FROM A NICE VACATION WITH HER FAMILY, She kinda surprised Kristy while she was excising, she opened the door and Kristy jumped up and began spinning in circles all giddy with excitement to see her,the feeling was definitely mutual as Kami was just as animated to see Kristy as well, They just jumped up and down with happiness. They have been together in the bathroom and Kristy can hardly get a word in as Kami is telling all about her trip home, 

For those of you who want to know, NO COKE BOY, she was alone. But signing and very happy since she waled in the door.

• Upvote 6