Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

21 minutes ago, snaky said:

Never in my worst nightmares have I thought that I would say this, but I agree with Harley on this one. Thanks to Kitek's "soap opera" manuscript, we have an image of an immature girl who "falls in love" with every guy she has a sudden urge to fuck. Are any of you willing to bet your left nut, that such conversation can actually take place? And that anyone can be so devoted as to sit there for hours and type up essay after essay on a "young girl in sexual distress"? If a "similar" conversation had taken place, then she also has a psychological problem where she feels the need to tell her friends all the saucy details of her sex life(if you remember, according to Kitek she had a similar conversation with Kristy regarding D, and the time before that and etc, etc) 

That is why we are much better of without any "translations" at all. Because when we start attaching mental characteristics to the visual image of beauty, it becomes NOT FUN to watch that person. Personally, I watch RLC 85% with the sound off. I can spend hours just admiring Kristy's beauty, sensuality and goofiness, and I couldn't care less what she speaks about.

All this fake "translation" hype and the way CC has been shaping up in the last couple of month, in combination with the loss of decent "picture exchange" due to the brand new watermarks, has become a huge turn off for me, and i'm seriously contemplating the sensibility of having a premium membership. Which is why the snake might be signing off permanently very soon.

Snaky, it would be sad for you to go. I understand though.

You are one of most eloquent and thoughtful posters here. I haven't always seen eye to eye with you, but I respect your morality and intelligence.

I don't agree with you on Kitek who Foamy would absolutely vouch for and who has been here forever, and I do think girls talk much more openly about sex than men think. Ask Lyree sometime. I am sure she would tell you. I just can imagine  what she and her sister talk about. 

And i do get you about not listening to them. Because of my wife i very rarely listen and I still enjoy their beauty, their wonderful personalities (especially Kristy, snaky, you and I both love her).

If I didn't know about their words, I would still love them and do even knowing it. 

Oh and it doesn't take that long to write snaky. I just did 2,100 words of an erotic novel in just 2 hours. Maybe I will release it here one day.

And rlc's attack on you posters is outrageous! I suggested to someone that rlc should create a replay service of action in the apts. and charge us a few bucks for the views. They would make so much money, satisfy some of their subscribers and attract others! But rlc is instead losing viewers.

Stay here, pal. We would miss your honest forthright intelligent statements.

If you do go, best of luck to you in your life.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1010, I'm not hooked on them at all!!  If I was hooked on them I would have subscribed the minute that I seen they were back on RLC.  I'm not sure what you meant by getting more from them?

I don't necessarily refer to specific girls now. But rather to what you don't get out of rlc in general. I know you dont even see K & K.

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Never in my worst nightmares have I thought that I would say this, but I agree with Harley on this one. Thanks to Kitek's "soap opera" manuscript, we have an image of an immature girl who "falls in love" with every guy she has a sudden urge to fuck. Are any of you willing to bet your left nut, that such conversation can actually take place? And that anyone can be so devoted as to sit there for hours and type up essay after essay on a "young girl in sexual distress"? If a "similar" conversation had taken place, then she also has a psychological problem where she feels the need to tell her friends all the saucy details of her sex life(if you remember, according to Kitek she had a similar conversation with Kristy regarding D, and the time before that and etc, etc) 

That is why we are much better of without any "translations" at all. Because when we start attaching mental characteristics to the visual image of beauty, it becomes NOT FUN to watch that person. Personally, I watch RLC 85% with the sound off. I can spend hours just admiring Kristy's beauty, sensuality and goofiness, and I couldn't care less what she speaks about.

All this fake "translation" hype and the way CC has been shaping up in the last couple of month, in combination with the loss of decent "picture exchange" due to the brand new watermarks, has become a huge turn off for me, and i'm seriously contemplating the sensibility of having a premium membership. Which is why the snake might be signing off permanently very soon.

TIMES LIKE THESE THAT I"M GLAD THAT MY BABY RITA IS BORING AS FUCK,,AND THERE ARE NO WILD STORIES TO SAY ABOUT HER,,IF SHE WAS GETTING POUNDCAKED IN THAILAND,,MIKEY WOULD BE WEEPING RIGHT NOW LMAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

9 hours ago, kitek said:

20:50 Kami returns home

22:00 comes a female visitor.
Girls drink champagne.
At the beginning her friend talks about guys. She met with some rich guy but nothing happened.
Kami says that Kristy is afraid to fly and Kami had problems with calming her down on the plane.
During the first day girls got to know different guys but weren't interested to continue hanging out with them.
On 2nd day they went to Phi Phi island and when they stepped off the ferry they saw a lot of handsome, tanned and long-haired guys. Kami says she looked around with Kris and they were everywhere. All young, friendly with blond hair.
They liked it there so much, they decided to extend their stay for another night.
Next day they went to a bar. Kami says that everywhere there are playing something. When they entered some guy walked up to them and offered to play the game. Kami never played. When she approached the players there was the guy who at first sight aroused in her desire to be with him. Kris proposed to approach him. Kami felt that it is not appropriate for a girl to make the first move.
But he approached them and offered to play. He showed Kami how to play, like golf instructor standing behind her back and showing how to hit with a stick. He embraced her, Kami said that she has not experienced such a thing before. In addition, she was drinking before .
It seemed to her that once they play that will be the end. She didn't sense any interest from him. They won with some other couple. Kami says that after the victory they embraced ( she sighs).
After the game the girls wanted some fresh air and went upstairs. Then he caught up with them and suggested going to the beach. As they passed a place where people danced, he invited her to dance. He was holding her too strong. Kami felt internal protest. What he wants from me? Of course she wanted, but not so aggressively.
Friend asks about his nationality. Kami: German.
Kami: He began to touch her everywhere but she did not let him. She felt offended by his lack of respect. He tried that again. He offered to go to his place. Kami moved away from him and walked away. He asked: What is it?
She explained to him that she does not consider it normal behavior towards a girl he just met.
Kami comments: Do I look so much in love with him?
He began to apologize. He said he had no intention to offend her.
Later he offered her things like drinks, food, cigarettes. Kami refused offended.

He commented: Why you're so decent. Such people do not exist.
Kami: I behaved like "do not touch me." Game started between us. He's trying to get me and I'm untouchable. There, all the men walking around in shorts and bare-chested. He instilled in Kami desire. Kami: High. Slim.
After some time, he asked why she does not want to go with him and she did not know how to explain it to him. The only thing that came to mind is that "In Russia it is not accepted."

I met repeatedly with the fact that it normal for them. We expected a little bit as far as possible respect and romance.
They sat for a while and he said: Let's go.
Kami: Where?
B: To me.
Kami: Are you nuts?
Kami says he saw that she was ashamed to accept it because she didn't want him to think she is ...
(so easy) He asked her where she wants to go. Kami did not know. At the end, he suggested something and Kami agreed. They came to the house of his friend. In one room slept his friend. They entered second bedroom.
He closed the door. He began to caress her and Kami asked for protection (condom). He convinces her that he is all right. Regularly tested. Kami pushes him away. He promises that he will be cautious. He says he does not have a condom. Kami already calmed down and says she does not like it there. She said that she felt the greatest desire before, and then she wanted, and when they got there it was over for her.
He went to ask his sleeping friend but he did not have it. It's been 20 minutes. He argues that he is tested in the clinic and he is clean. She can ask his friend if she wants.
Kami says it is incomprehensible that he was talking about it. She treats it as a cultural difference.
At the end, he said that he would go buy a condom. Kami says she will fall asleep when he returns. He says he knows how to wake her up.
He returned after 20 minutes all sweaty from running around the island.

Kami: Okay.
Kami: Here we go. Passes about 7 minutes of sex and Kami say, "I do not want anymore. I want to go home."
He started to protest that he had not finished. He wanted Kami to help him but she refused. She said he can finish himself and she wants to go and sleep in her own bed.
Friend commented that 7 minutes is a very short time. Kami says that she often cums in shorter time.
He wanted go to her place. Kami said she lives with a friend. He: It's no problem. Kami: But I sleep with her in the same bed. He: It's no problem. You do not have to worry, I'm normal, I will sleep on your side.
Kami says to her visitor .: You know, for them it's all the same. Anywhere. It's like whatever.
The boy promises that he will not interfere. Kami does not agree under any circumstances.
Kami says that he made her angry. She gathered her things but did not know where she was and how to get back to the hotel. He explained to her and suggested that she left him her FB info. Kami did that.
She returned home upset and after a while he calls and proposes to meet again at the bar because he wants to practice the game.
Later, they met every day at his place and in other places where they made love.

23:13
The girls are back from balcony. Kami says she often sneezes and implies that it may be symptom of pregnancy. Kami says her period is late 6 days. Friend comforted her.

Later Kami tells the story of what has happened at the end of their stay. 
He promised that next year will come to Russia.
Kami says that since they met they became for each other completely different people.
Among them was high sensitivity, everything as it should be.
Kami said she understood then why she can not be with D (ex-BF). Because I do not feel with him all this. What I feel to this guy is real, sincere. He practically did nothing for me . It was just pure sex. It comes from the soul, not to gain anything. I was happy when he said that he wants to be with me not just to fuck. I told him it was our last night. I go to Phuket and fly out.
They lay on the beach and watched the stars. He suggested that they go to his place.
Kami: I lie on the beach and look at the stars and I realize that if I will not go now I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Simply we will split up and that's the end.
We went to him. We were fondling and I told him that I want him badly now.
Again, we found that there is no condom. He assured that he will be cautious and he will not finish inside. He also took some pill so she does not have to worry.
Kami considered that as the last night so be it. They loved each other. Later he suggested that she stays with him until morning. Kami did not want to.
The next day, it turned out that he had bought a ticket to Phuket on the same ferry. When Kami boarded the ferry and began to look for him she found out that at the same time there are three ferries leaving and they found themselves on different one and could only wave to each. Kami burst into tears.
They were going to stay together for few hours to say goodbye, and nothing came of it. In Phuket he came to the hotel and offered to stay with them. Eventually he rented a room elsewhere.
They spend the time together. Kami dreamily says that "it was a farewell of a century," It was so nice, expressing fondness, also sexually. Everything I need and what I was missing. He left about 5.00 in the morning and the same day we flew back home.

I planned that after all this when I meet D (ex-BF) I tell him not to do anything for me.
We get back home and he is waiting in a suit & bouquet of flowers. I felt ill. He wanted to kiss me.
In the car he asked: How was it?.

Kami: Do not to ask.

D asks Kristy: How was it? 

Kristy: It was hooooottttt !!!!!

D: In what sense?

Kristy: In every sense.

Kami: Today we sit, eat and I got messages from him. The kind of "I miss you." He sent me his picture. D ex-BF looked and I do not know whether he read it because he pushed the phone away.
The guy says that he can not forget her. She's wrote, that you have to forget because none of this will work out. He writes that he will not find another girl like her. Kami laughs happy.
Friend: He returns to Germany?
Kami: He doesn't. He extended his visa. He works on the ship. He leads tours. He is the dream guy!
Kami: He extended visa. Later he goes to Vietnam. In few months he will be in Germany. He promises come to Russia. We write to each other. I thought it was just me missing him.

Next Kami says about Kris. Kris met a guy. She kissed him, but did not allow him to do more.

Later, when she wanted to meet him, it turned out that he went to another island.

Kitek if you notice I gave you -reputation the reason is when I ask you  why Yury can't write long Explanation  you made me a stupid you don't need a brain . now I am giving you same medication, by the way I don't know you man or woman Have a ball and Explain why you give  someone -reputation when they ask you don't be a Jack ass 

Wow, so I remember when certain members (Kitek's fanboys) called me and other members stalkers or quasi stalkers because we followed the girls on social media and yet those same members are applauding Kitek for these "so called" revelations about Kamila's sex life, Exactly who are the stalkers? I sure as hell done have any interest getting "translations" about what she got up to in Thailand, Then of course these rumours spread like wild-fire on other sites, Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites!!

WTF?  I can not figure out what all of the fuss is about here.  Kitek spends the time (which I commend him for) to translate so those who tune into RLC can get a better idea of what is going on instead of just seeing what would be a silent video, and people complain about it.  Jeez - don't read his posts if you don't want to know what is being said or if you are afraid it will damage your pre conceived beliefs about these girls.  

IMHO there was nothing that I read that surprised me about her. Hell she was what I (and probably others here) were banging (or trying too) when we were 24. She lives on camera - nothing should be surprising.  

The more disturbing thing I learned is that it seems if one is persistent Kamilia's no can become a yes.  It appears this D guy continues to be pushy and it is very hard for her to say no to him.  For some reason she thinks that he will just want to now be friends with her - and that is not going to happen.  They really do not understand guys.  

There's a good reason people say to never react immediately - sleep on it, THEN respond.

There are three possibilities when considering what Kitek is doing...

1. He is telling the complete truth, as best as his abilities will allow him.
  2. He is somewhat embellishing what he hear's for interest, or
  3. He is making up a story because it's fun.

I don't know Kitek, but I find it difficult to wrap my head around #3. For a person to get on here and make shit up because he wants us to believe something entirely not true raises many questions - the biggest of which is what does Kitek get out of lying? Nothing. Any translation he writes will get him readers. The number of readers (or Reps) doesn't go UP because he lies. One could make the case that the real story is boring as hell, so he makes stuff up - but we've already seen that these girls (especially Kami) are driven by a need to fulfill their sexual desires. They aren't any different than we were at their age. How many times did you just LOOK at a girl and get a hard-on? No, I don't think Kitek is just making up stuff.

So it comes down is he telling it like it is, or embellishing parts to make it more interesting?

Why does it matter? Once we have eliminated the outright lie, we are left with at least a partial truth. Although we watch these girls 24/7, we really don't know them. We really don't see their "life" in the same detail we would if we knew them. ""How many friends have you had that you said at some point "I can't believe he/she did that! I thought I knew them?"" Whether we have the "exact" truth" or an "almost truth" we got a pretty good idea what Kami did on vacation. She fucked a guy - more than once - and she probably did it at least once without a condom.

So what? It happens every day. It's really not news.

The trouble with a site like this is we fall in love (yes, REALLY fall in love) with some of these girls. As such, we see them in the light of our "perfect woman". When something comes along that destroys that image, we get angry - and we take it out on the person that caused that destruction.

Kitek is not at fault here. He provides some input for us to analyze. If we don't like it, don't read it, don't believe it.... but attacking him for doing it is , well, basically childish.

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Kitek if you notice I gave you -reputation the reason is when I ask you  why Yury can't write long Explanation  you made me a stupid you don't need a brain . now I am giving you same medication, by the way I don't know you man or woman Have a ball and Explain why you give  someone -reputation when they ask you don't be a Jack ass 

On 4/23/2016 at 10:07 AM, kitek said:

Use your brain...

It's not hard...

this what you Quote to me Kitek and please I don't have nothing against you I just want to know what is your problem with me why truth hurts , 

11 hours ago, snaky said:

Snaky I'm sorry that I posted something that made you agree with me LOL.   I was wondering where you've been and was praying that nothing had happened to you.....was hoping that you hadn't been consumed by a king snake or picked up by a hawk or had gotten squished while trying to slither across the road!   Glad to see you are still with us and doing well!   I agree totally with your last paragraph but I would hate to see you sign off permanently!   Please at least give it some thought, and even though you and I obviously don't see eye to eye, you do offer allot of comments that make me stop and think!!   If you do decide to sign off permanently, I wish you the best of luck in finding food and avoiding the challenges of the wild.......peace!!

She tells Kristy that she does nothing which could give D hope for them getting back together. She believes that if she doesn't hug him that is enough to discourage him.

:sick:

Archived