Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Sounds to me as if Kami is still very emotionally immature and has no idea what true love is.Appears to be like a teenager searching for love.Rather than "arranging a life with a normal guy who has faults in his head" why not work on arranging her own life so she can be more independent.It seems her whole worth in life is based upon what some man thinks of her.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me one of the worst places in the world to look for true love is in a club.Most of the guys there are looking for something other than true love.When Kami celebrated her 24th birthday in Egypt she said she was eighteen again.I believe it,that is how she behaves.Also,I believe Kami has neither the strength nor courage to leave Dima.She is dependent on Dima.He owns her. 

you know this all child history with kamila,dima and co not interest me anymore,i prefer watching bad sitcom on TV now,

this all kids immature teenager of 15 years old of mentaly make me tired,

i agree with ridgerunner,kamila is immature,very lazy and depressed girl

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It seems to me one of the worst places in the world to look for true love is in a club.Most of the guys there are looking for something other than true love.When Kami celebrated her 24th birthday in Egypt she said she was eighteen again.I believe it,that is how she behaves.Also,I believe Kami has neither the strength nor courage to leave Dima.She is dependent on Dima.He owns her. 

You are correct, she will not find true love in a club and stands a better chance through a dating site, but maybe only a 1% better chance at that.   She goes through life with blinders on if she thinks this "Z" guy gives two shits about her.  Once he has been with her a couple of times, she will see that all he really wanted was to get in her pants.  Right now he is just telling her the things she wants to hear to get it to the next level.  Once he succeeds, he will be just like the rest of the losers she meets in clubs.

Kami is dependent on Dima and she knows it.   She see's Dima as someone that is controlling, instead of seeing him as someone who may actually care about her!

To clarify last night events the guy at the party is not Kami's BF, currently she doesn't have an official BF. The guy she met in the club, spend only two nights with her in the club apart from that they only text or talk on the phone. She doesn't know if he is interested as he doesn't respond much so she is not sure where this is going.

It turns out that the guy at party is from her hometown and she has not seen him for two years. She slept with him before but this time most likely she put too much pressure on him and he couldn't handle the cameras. At one point he started waving at the cameras: Kami asked why is he waving? He said something: "To them" then she got pissed off and slapped him.

He was supposed to sleep there as they discussed what time they want to wake up but after his disappointing performance things changed and he left.

He wanted Kami go to his place but she refused. Before he left he asked Kami if that's the last time they are seeing each other. She said 'Yes' but they still hugged and kissed for good bye.

Here is girls conversation after the party:

Fist Kristy explained to the girls why there were no more guys. One of them phoned and said he is not coming as he has a girlfriend. Later, Kami said that there was no sex with this guy. 

Kami: In the beginning was great. And then he no longer wanted. I tried several times and nothing came of it.

Jula asked why she did not go to his place as he proposed. Kami said she didn't have a desire. Later, Kristy says that she proposed to her BF but he did not answer\ She says that BF instead of coming over sleeps at home. Kristy says that she will force him to have sex. She shows pictures of her BF. He is 24. Julia says that men should not behave like girls. Kristy noticed that Kami is sitting with a sad face. Kami says it has already ended. Girls are surprised.

Jula asks about any guys who slept in this apartment. Kami says that she slept with Dima and there were no problems. Girls are surprised that this guy had problem.

Kami did not expect he would refuse her. Kristy laughs and says that IN THIS apartment only 2 people had normal sex. She points on Katya. Then she looks at Kami who says she had sex here twice first was abnormal and one normal.

25 minutes ago, kitek said:

To clarify last night events this guy at the party is not Kami's BF, currently she doesn't have an official BF. The guy she met in the club, spend only two nights with her in the club apart from that they only text or talk on the phone. She doesn't know if he is interested as he doesn't respond much so she is not sure where this is going.

It turns out that the guy at party is from her hometown and she has not seen him for two years. She slept with him before but this time most likely she put too much pressure on him and he couldn't handle the cameras. At one point he started waving at the cameras: Kami asked why is he waving? He said something: "To them" then she got pissed off and slapped him.

He was supposed to sleep there as they discussed what time they want to wake up but after his disappointing performance things changed and he left.

He wanted Kami go to his place but she refused. Before he left he asked Kami if that's the last time they are seeing each other. She said 'Yes' but they still hugged and kissed for good bye.

Here is girls conversation after the party:

Fist Kristy explained to the girls why there were no more guys. One of them phoned and said he is not coming as he has a girlfriend. Later, Kami said that there was no sex with this guy. 

Kami: In the beginning was great. And then he no longer wanted. I tried several times and nothing came of it.

Jula asked why she did not go to his place as he proposed. Kami said she didn't have a desire. Later, Kristy says that she proposed to her BF but he did not answer\ She says that BF instead of coming over sleeps at home. Kristy says that she will force him to have sex. She shows pictures of her BF. He is 24. Julia says that men should not behave like girls. Kristy noticed that Kami is sitting with a sad face. Kami says it has already ended. Girls are surprised.

Jula asks about any guys who slept in this apartment. Kami says that she slept with Dima and there were no problems. Girls are surprised that this guy had problem.

Kami did not expect he would refuse her. Kristy laughs and says that IN THIS apartment only 2 people had normal sex. She points on Katya. Then she looks at Kami who says she had sex here twice first was abnormal and one normal.

thanks kitek for clarify the situation

guys i'm wrong last night mea culpa 

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

thanks kitek for clarify the situation

guys i'm wrong last night mea culpa 

You guys are wrong many times. Ever thought about stopping all the speculations and wait until someone tell you what's upside down?

Archived