Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitek , must be a pain to translate this stuff at times. My thanks to you.  I get so far out with my fantasies and guessing it's nice to have you reel me in. Tonight's 8-15-16 kitchen talk with kamila, kristy and nastia and later on kristy's bed (must be pure GOLD) speaking of kristy's recent intercourse  and nastia's explanation of how the anus stretches ( not guessing) nastia's  hand gestures kamila bugged out eyes and kristy going a comatose - a fellow don't need words. Just Kitek  to fill in the blanks. Thanks Again. More Please.     

15.08 14:15 in the kitchen Kristy and Nastia

You can hear the door slam.
Kristy and Nastia: The Return of the Prodigal Son.
Enters Kami.
Kristy: You could text me. I would not to stay alone.
Kami: I wrote that I was with him.
Kristy: It was not until later you wrote to me.
Kami: I was going to go home.
Nastia: Again, talking about something I do not know.
Kami: Wait ...
Kristy: Large?
Kami laughs surprised.
Kristy: Tell if it's large.
Kami: I will not say anything.
Kristy: Please. Tell large or not.
Nastia: She will not tell. Big.
Kami: I will not tell you anything. Kami to Nastia: She already heard everything.
Kami looks at the phone and Nastia: You have greetings?
Nastia: From whom? 
Kami: From him. I said that I had to go home because my friend arrived.
Nastia: Start talking.
Kristy: Tell her. It takes half an hour. I'll call him and ask how many centimeters he has. She goes to her room.
Kami: I know a boy who lives in Moscow but is from Balakovo (her hometown) and he went there to be with his friends.
Nastia: You told me about him. Was it him?
Kami: No. I arrived on Saturday and on Sunday they were leaving. We met on Saturday. We greeted each other.I know almost all from Balakovo . I see there this boy. Tall, blond. I immediately fell in love. A boy [from Moscow] getting close to me and I pulled away. It turned out that he is leaving tomorrow. Damn. And I fell in love. He was born in Balakovo. Where he went to school. Then he went to Moscow to study and now works in Moscow. I fell in love.
Nastia: How old is he.
Kami: 27 and 190 cm tall. I was without heels, and I had to look up to look at him. He is tanned, he has blond hair and blue eyes. I looked up, he look down at me and fell in love at first sight. I asked why he leaves. He suggested that we meet in Moscow. I say: If you will not leave we can meet tomorrow. The next day he found us on the beach. We exchanged numbers. He left and we started to write to each other. I hoped that if he liked me he would stay. We corresponded as it should be. I sent him a photo of the island (on the Volga). After several days, he wrote that he was so irritated with these pictures that he will come for a few days. And he is just in the process of changing jobs, he gave his employer an ultimatum, that if he does not get few days off he will leave immediately.
Kami says that she was scheduled before returning to Moscow to visit a few people. She was supposed to be at a birthday party but when he came she spend all the time only with him from 9 am to evening on the island. Cuddle up, kissed, hugged etc...
Kami: I felt so great that I can not express in words. After Dima ... It's completely opposite personality.
Nastia: A lot of sensitivity?
Kami: Yes. He is so friendly and nice ... So far I have not met anyone like that. I never thought that someone like that may exist.
Kristy from her room: You talk now about something I have not heard?
Kami: Not yet. She shows his pictures.
Later, she says that she searched the net and she found his photo on which he is with the same girl. They were together for seven years and they broke up last year. Kami necessarily wanted to know more about her but he said he did not want to spoil the romantic atmosphere.
Kami describes the appearance of the girl. She says that it tormented her curiosity and searched for information about her. She has now been with another guy.

Kami: I feel good and he is well. Compared with DIMA ....
Nastia: Dima did not write to you? Kami: he wrote. He asked for something but I did not answer. I do not want.
Kami: I came back to Moscow. We met once on the first evening. We walked and went to get something to eat. On the second day we went to the cinema and for a walk.
Nastia asks : Why they traveled to the island and not to cottage of his family. Kami says because elsewhere there were plenty of people. She saw, too, that he was not going to take her anywhere, and she did not feel ready for anything more. Neither of them was going to cross the line.
Nastia asks what he does. Kami says he works in some company. He is leading expert on something. He has an apartment (24 km west of Moscow).
Kami does not know if he bought it on his own or with his parents. They concluded that it is better to buy a larger apartment outside Moscow than small in Moscow. It's a two-bedroom apartment. Now, however, he regrets it because of commuting problems. As a result, he stayed in Moscow with fellow students, who rented an apartment. Now they moved out. He lives with 20 year old brother who studies in Moscow. He is now on vaction in Balakovo. So he has empty apartment for rest of August.
Kami: I wonder if this will work out ...
Nastia: So where would you stay.
Nastia queitly asks about this apartment. Kami whispers. ... .. (???)
Kami continues the story: We were in the cinema, we go for a walk but the weather was hopeless  We sat in the car from 24 to 3:00 kissing. 
Nastia: Did you feel it's time?
Kami: I did not want to do it but if he suggested I would not have refused because I already feel like it. He began to say, it would be great to wake up together. 

Then we met on Saturday. We walked. He took me by the neck. We kissed. I felt chills. He started talking about massage.

Kami: Kristy! Come!
Kami: I said that I like to do massage. We kissed and he moved his hand down. Again, I felt a thrill. I felt that I wanted to but something stops me. I said: Enough. He said I should tell "Yegor make me a massage" (Kami does not remember exactly) Girls laugh.

Kami: I said, I will not refuse. Yegor: Ok.
Kami makes long breaks while eating. Kristy impatient Speak faster. I can not wait that long.
Kami: We went to his place. We didn't immediately rushed at each other.
Girls constantly interrupt themselves. In addition, Kami teases Kristy who is impatient. Kami finishes eating. Kristy staring at her intently.
Kami: Yegor takes off his T-shirt and asks what will happen if he does massage without it.
Kami to Yegor: I have a plan to remove mine.
Kami: I ask him about the cream and he says "Eee. I am the best masseur ... " He couldn't find the cream

Kami: I tell him that he is not prepared.
The result is that he comes up to me and throws me on the bed. Without massage! Laughs.
Kristy: What is your overall assessment?

Kami: The entire sex? 7.

Nastia: Penis?

Kami: Penis? It suits me but it is not huge in relation to his body size.
Kristy: And how was it?
Kami: We were making love. When I was coming he began to do me with his hands. When I'm done I do not need nothing.

Kristy: Me too.
Kami: I came. He unpacks the second condom. I told him to stop. Forget about it.

He: Even 10 minutes.

Kami: That was it for the first time. Next sex was in the morning. I'm not used to sleeping with someone. He too. As a result, we slept about half an hour. All night cuddling and stroking each other, rolling from side to side. .
Nastia sighs. 
Kami: It was totally different than ever before. I really like to be taken rough and now it was different, it was great. He feels very well what I need. At first, rhythmically and later .... It is an art that he has worked out. For me it's something new. We made love. The weather was just right for this, roll on the bed and make love. How wonderful I felt with him sexually. After Dimi where I did not feel quite the woman. It was enough that Yegor touched me with his finger and I was already excited. I became sex tigress. And we kept going without a break, when I came we caressed each other..
He understands what he should do. It was great.
Further talks about her impressions when Yegor turned sexuality-romantic melody and kept caressing her. Kami once again reiterates that with Dima she never experienced anything like it. I lay there with my eyes closed and he very well could feel my body needs.
Kami says that after this she won't be able soon to walk normally because her thighs hurt.
Since there was nothing in the house to eat they had to leave. Kami took only from home her medicine. Then they went to the cinema and there they had something to eat. Kami says that when they went to the cinema her legs began to sag. We hardly slept and ate. Only some candy. All day they made love. In addition, she was exhausted because of all the emotions. I walked like a drunk. We returned to the car. Again we hugged each other. He suggested that we give up the theater and returned to his place to continue hugging. And I had the same desire. I did not say neither yes nor no. I said that tomorrow he is going to work.

He said that she can sleep there and he will get me taxi home. I did not say anything more but after some time I realized that we getting closer to his place. I asked him when we decided we were going to him? He: What? He decided for me but I did not object too strongly. When we arrived I was so tired that I could not have sex. We cuddled a little and I felt that he is excited but I said no. Later we fell asleep.
We slept under the sheet. The window was open but it was nice because we slept cuddled, heating each other. I remember the morning he got up and after a while came back with a blanket and covered me. Dima would never do something like that. I asked him to bring me some water. He brought me and left for work. He left me the keys to the apartment.
Kristy: How is the apartment?

Kami: Okay  It's not even that far from downtown. If there is no traffic it takes 20 minutes to get there. Today, it took me 1 hour.

At the end Kami says to Kristy, that soon she will have to tell him (I figure she wants to tell him about RLC apartment) ....

Kristy asks Kami if she expects Yegor to understand.
They say something inaudible and quietly. At the end Kristy asks if she is afraid. Kami shakes her head.
Kami say she wants to be with him very much.
Nastia enters and girls interrupt the conversation on this subject. 

Sounds like Kami could move into Yegor's apartment or he could spend nights with Kami at K&K apartment so that he can be closer to his job in Moscow(If he doesn't mind being on camera,lol). I'm a bit confused though,I thought Kami could not have sex while she was taking the medication.

Thank you Kitek ! Your translations stop here the bad and mean fantaisies and put things in order.

So a guy, Yegor, from her native town. As they say in italia "moglie e buoi dei paesi tuoi" which means it's always better to take wife and cows in your hometown.... Both parent's families will be very happy and so the grand-children.

I am very glad for Kami and she looks very happy too, smiling like a million suns, not depressed any more, she doesn't even oversleeps, and even a bit sick she is happy anyway.

About the flat, she can tell the guys that she is a model and that RLC is a part of her career, he will may be understand.

I hope that she can keep this guy but she should stopped being suprised that so many guys fell in love with her at first sight. Those who don't are not normal...

So I hope this will work even if the price to pay for us could be her disapearance from RLC...

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dima,Thailand guy,First love from Hometown,Club Manager,and now Tall Blonde(Yegor) from Hometown.Not bad for seven months,Kami.What's with all this love at first sight?Kami is beginning to sound like sweet,little innocent nymphomaniac. 

Too bad that many of these "love at first sight, sex at second sight" guys do not stay for very long, especially after having learned that Kami is some sort of a sex worker for RLC. But maybe he understands, I don´t knów about the morals of today´s Russia. In the last years of Soviet Union, when foreign businessmen came to Moscow, the hosts had always organized that there are beautiful young girls around - actors, teachers, students, whatever - and they were available for sex later on, charging something like 200-300 euros in today´s money. Too bad I did not take use of their offers, they were real beauties, remind me of Katya, one of the most beautiful girls ever on RLC (though did not know much about sex yet).

5 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Too bad that many of these "love at first sight, sex at second sight" guys do not stay for very long, especially after having learned that Kami is some sort of a sex worker for RLC. But maybe he understands, I don´t knów about the morals of today´s Russia. In the last years of Soviet Union, when foreign businessmen came to Moscow, the hosts had always organized that there are beautiful young girls around - actors, teachers, students, whatever - and they were available for sex later on, charging something like 200-300 euros in today´s money. Too bad I did not take use of their offers, they were real beauties, remind me of Katya, one of the most beautiful girls ever on RLC (though did not know much about sex yet).

Kami's whole game in life seems to be being beautiful and sexy and hoping that those attributes will land her a husband or boyfriend who will take care of her for the rest of her life.

Archived