Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

zy

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only time he seems to show up is to get his fingers and dick wet and receive a Free Meal.

yea she does try to cook. I agree. but aren't we putting too much on their "relationship" he was just hanging out with a hot chick off a divorce and she wanted way more.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Egor is no longer married,the Kami/Egor relationship reminds me of a situation where a married man becomes dissatisfied with his marriage so he goes looking for love and pleasure with another woman.I see Kami as the other woman in this situation who is in love with the married man and believes someday he will leave his wife and be permanently with her.Sadly,many times in this situation the man never divorces his wife and the other woman remains the other woman for years.With Egor using the same pet name(Bunny) for Kami that he used for his wife that might indicate that he has not yet fully accepted the fact that his marriage is over.Hopefully,Kami is strong enough and smart enough to tell Egor to either become serious about their relationship or else to move on.

I just stumbled across Kristy in the bath... and noticed for the first time a tattoo on her upper left arm and on her right breast.  Damn...  I hate to see her mark that body even though they aren't large.

7 minutes ago, temp01 said:

I just stumbled across Kristy in the bath... and noticed for the first time a tattoo on her upper left arm and on her right breast.  Damn...  I hate to see her mark that body even though they aren't large.

Must be getting ready for Chaterbate ..........LOL  .

42 minutes ago, temp01 said:

Might be phony temporary tattoos.

She did some tattoos before, it's not permanent  - at least I hope.

Kami is not going well, I saw her shedding some tears, now taking a few pills, may be she went today to see to a doctor and also an hairdresser to make her more curly. She went to bed 2 hours before the last days, after some feet massage performed by Kristy, She is physically and mentally exhausted.

So it didn't work at all with Yegor. Kitek could tell us if I am wrong...

31.10  1:23 in the kitchen

Kami: It can be noticed ...... not that he needs me ... When we left the theater I was trying to maintain a distance towards him. And he could not resist, and even though he had his hands busy he was trying to cuddle me with his arm. Something like this has never been between us. The fact that you continually touch another person determines clearly .... But this is not what I wanted.

Kristy talks about frequent contradictions between what mind says and what tells the heart.
Kami says that break up guided by the impulses of the heart causes a lot of suffering. You have to listen to your mind. She says that her relationships usually were lasting 1-1.5 years, or approximately 1 month. Kristy asks if Kami loved them all. Kami: Those with whom she lived for 1-1.5 years. Kristy: It must be strange when you meet someone and you realize that it is already 5th love in your life. Kami: I do not mind. Kristy: How much longer before you? Kami: I understood already that the only love in life does not happen. Maybe once but back then relations were more "clean". You fall in love and live with it .... And now there are so many obstacles along the way, so much BS .... Something like that happened to my sister. Love at first sight and so far madly in love. Kristy: But this is an exception. Kami: Yes, exception. Nerds from my school got married and live calm life. And we have (she screams to symbolize the turbulent life) ... I am convinced that we won't marry once. You can see that from our "adventures" with men. Kristy: It's better than get married 25 times. How many times can you get married? Kami: It seems to me that there are no limits. (Laughs) It's time to start. Kristy: We start a marathon. Kami: I want maximum 2. Kristy: Maximum 5. Kami: I understand that once you make a mistake. Kristy: One man to gain the experience and the other to love.
Then they talk about the party from the other day with the Georgian guy whom Kami not allowed to touch her.
Kami again about Yegor: I can not say that I had a special desire. Not like before. But if he offered I would say - let's go. I think that it would not have been all night because tomorrow he is going to work. I spoke with Katya, he is the only man with whom we matched in terms of tenderness. Usually, that one gives and the other is only a recipient and they endow each other equally. Kami says that at the moment she could not have sex with anyone else and even allow to cuddle. She says that today it was somehow different. Even I am pleased with the fact that today we didn't have sex. If he hoped for something more he did not let it show.

Kristy says it's funny and strange. They had sex. They went to open relationship and now as if they started from scratch again. Kami says she was hoping for more from Yegor. She says it's better than usual because now she gains time so her passion burns out and she finds someone else.
 Katya says to me: Look at Zheka (Kami's BF from her hometown).You remember the one who was with us at the party. The one, who did refuse to have sex with me. Kristy: Aha. Kami: Katya likes him. Always behaved well towards me. Katya: However, you give a try with him. Kami: I do not know why, I do not look at him as a man. To a greater extent I look at Dima as a man among them, although there is a huge difference. Not in terms of age only in the head. I can not look at him as a husband, father of my children. Rather, as a friend. 

7 hours ago, kitek said:

31.10  1:23 in the kitchen

Kami: It can be noticed ...... not that he needs me ... When we left the theater I was trying to maintain a distance towards him. And he could not resist, and even though he had his hands busy he was trying to cuddle me with his arm. Something like this has never been between us. The fact that you continually touch another person determines clearly .... But this is not what I wanted.

Kristy talks about frequent contradictions between what mind says and what tells the heart.
Kami says that break up guided by the impulses of the heart causes a lot of suffering. You have to listen to your mind. She says that her relationships usually were lasting 1-1.5 years, or approximately 1 month. Kristy asks if Kami loved them all. Kami: Those with whom she lived for 1-1.5 years. Kristy: It must be strange when you meet someone and you realize that it is already 5th love in your life. Kami: I do not mind. Kristy: How much longer before you? Kami: I understood already that the only love in life does not happen. Maybe once but back then relations were more "clean". You fall in love and live with it .... And now there are so many obstacles along the way, so much BS .... Something like that happened to my sister. Love at first sight and so far madly in love. Kristy: But this is an exception. Kami: Yes, exception. Nerds from my school got married and live calm life. And we have (she screams to symbolize the turbulent life) ... I am convinced that we won't marry once. You can see that from our "adventures" with men. Kristy: It's better than get married 25 times. How many times can you get married? Kami: It seems to me that there are no limits. (Laughs) It's time to start. Kristy: We start a marathon. Kami: I want maximum 2. Kristy: Maximum 5. Kami: I understand that once you make a mistake. Kristy: One man to gain the experience and the other to love.
Then they talk about the party from the other day with the Georgian guy whom Kami not allowed to touch her.
Kami again about Yegor: I can not say that I had a special desire. Not like before. But if he offered I would say - let's go. I think that it would not have been all night because tomorrow he is going to work. I spoke with Katya, he is the only man with whom we matched in terms of tenderness. Usually, that one gives and the other is only a recipient and they endow each other equally. Kami says that at the moment she could not have sex with anyone else and even allow to cuddle. She says that today it was somehow different. Even I am pleased with the fact that today we didn't have sex. If he hoped for something more he did not let it show.

Kristy says it's funny and strange. They had sex. They went to open relationship and now as if they started from scratch again. Kami says she was hoping for more from Yegor. She says it's better than usual because now she gains time so her passion burns out and she finds someone else.
 Katya says to me: Look at Zheka (Kami's BF from her hometown).You remember the one who was with us at the party. The one, who did refuse to have sex with me. Kristy: Aha. Kami: Katya likes him. Always behaved well towards me. Katya: However, you give a try with him. Kami: I do not know why, I do not look at him as a man. To a greater extent I look at Dima as a man among them, although there is a huge difference. Not in terms of age only in the head. I can not look at him as a husband, father of my children. Rather, as a friend. 

TIME FOR THE NEXT MAN IN LINE.  LOL

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami's opinion of Zheka lessens my opinion of Kami a bit.He seemed to be a good guy.Maybe she purposely always picks the wrong man.Could be she wants a Daddy instead of a husband?

Girls are looking for a daddy, boys for a mother and we all behave much like that. When we don't, it's often a mess. Nothing freudian in this, both elements of a couple are taking care of each other following their natural trend. The man can cook, make the laundry and the cleaning - as I do -, the woman will still be a mother, with or without kids.

So it's good for Kami to try to find a father and not a lover - she can have all of them.... What is wrong for a girl is trying to find a father who feeds her, but I don't think she is looking for that.

As always, thank you very much Kitek. We can also note  that what Kami shows is not what she says or does and vice versa. She is full of contradictions.

Archived