Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

1 minute ago, kitek said:

BF's father is visiting Moscow so last night Kami didn't go out. This Friday BF is going to friends weeding for 4 days so most likely she will be home.

She is planning trip to Dubai with Anna in September, seems to be work trip they went together last time. Where they were not feeling not very safe after early return.

So in other words,,Kamila is only home because she has nowhere to go at the moment lmaoo:biggrin::biggrin:

When you Said "Anna" at first for some reason I thought you meant the Anna in Barc apt #2

Thanks Kitek

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, euromike69 said:
  1. I could give the answers that I already know that most people on here would give,,,on the top of their list is.....:biggrin::biggrin:
  2. Not home enough.
  3. Didn't sleep with Kristy
  4. Disappointed that she doesn't fuck girls.
  5. Doesn't masturbate uncovered.
  6. Doesn't have sex uncovered.
  7. Doesn't spend enough time with Kristy,,(This is definitely my Biggest problem)
  8. No longer seems interested in being at the apartment and more interested in chasing men.
  9. She brought Woody Woodpecker into that apt and ruined our fantasies.
  10. Stares at phone for hours and hours.

Thanks Mike for all you do.

Answer:  All of the Above!!  This apartment has become redundant....sorry K & K fans.  Just Sayin'

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Princess of RLC Kamila seems to have fallen from the grace of viewership, I am not why really, she still is a extremely beautiful woman, with an incredibly beautiful smile, deep mysterious eyes, just plain cute with a great figure, though a little to thin for my taste. She has had BF(WOODY WOODPECKER) and the Blonde Body Builder Yegar lately, this could be the reason I suppose because of so many shattered fantasies.I am the poll master, and numbers do not lie, she has fallen from the very top of the polls conducted, to the lower middle in the last few polls. I am asking for your input as to why you think she has fallen from the good graces of CC membership, please reply to this post with your thoughts and reasons why. Looking forward to hearing from the membership on this subject.

Thanks om advance.

Probably all of what Mike said.

But for me personally - she and Kristy had a special allure about them.  I think that was what made her increase in the polls.  Prior to that we all liked it when she returned to Barcelona. But that was because that apartment was in a lull I think too.  But once Kristy entered and they connected it was just fun to watch.  

When they came back in Russia - I was glad and they did have some of that magic - but since they have their own lives to live rather than being on vacation and just partying it has become more subdued.  I still like that they are here, (contrary to some saying they should go - like whats the harm in staying) but would prefer more of the interaction of what made them great.  Not sure that could ever be captured again though.  And to be honest there is a lot of competition now compared to then.  More apartments and more and different girls. 

I think the newness has worn off and those who did not see her in Barcelona have no idea of what we saw, so they will vote for the hottest, nudist, vibrant girl at the time.  Six months from now everything could change to a whole new top girl.

But to me she is still special.  To be honest - I voted for someone else though! :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, albacore said:

Probably all of what Mike said.

But for me personally - she and Kristy had a special allure about them.  I think that was what made her increase in the polls.  Prior to that we all liked it when she returned to Barcelona. But that was because that apartment was in a lull I think too.  But once Kristy entered and they connected it was just fun to watch.  

When they came back in Russia - I was glad and they did have some of that magic - but since they have their own lives to live rather than being on vacation and just partying it has become more subdued.  I still like that they are here, (contrary to some saying they should go - like whats the harm in staying) but would prefer more of the interaction of what made them great.  Not sure that could ever be captured again though.  And to be honest there is a lot of competition now compared to then.  More apartments and more and different girls. 

I think the newness has worn off and those who did not see her in Barcelona have no idea of what we saw, so they will vote for the hottest, nudist, vibrant girl at the time.  Six months from now everything could change to a whole new top girl.

But to me she is still special.  To be honest - I voted for someone else though! :biggrin:

I agree 100%,,,The thing that most people don't realize was that when we watched them in Barcelona together they were on vacation,,so they had no obligations to do anything else but be home and hang out together with each other everyday.

But now that they are back home,,it's back to reality and back to real life,,even though compared to Barcelona,,this may seem boring to some,,this is how they live their lives,,with work,friends,boyfriends,families etc etc.......

If Irma,Ilona or even Anna got their own places back home,,I'm almost positive that we would not be getting the same shows as we are all getting right now,,,Irma may be someone who sits at home and Knits Sweaters for all we know ROTFLMFAOO!! (Yeah I couldn't keep a straight face with that one),,,Irma may still be nude 24/7,,,,but the other ladies may be gone most of the days and nights for work.

What happens while we go on vacation is always different than when we come back home to work,family and a set schedule.

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:
  1. I could give the answers that I already know that most people on here would give,,,on the top of their list is.....:biggrin::biggrin:
  2. Not home enough.
  3. Didn't sleep with Kristy
  4. Disappointed that she doesn't fuck girls.
  5. Doesn't masturbate uncovered.
  6. Doesn't have sex uncovered.
  7. Doesn't spend enough time with Kristy,,(This is definitely my Biggest problem)
  8. No longer seems interested in being at the apartment and more interested in chasing men.
  9. She brought Woody Woodpecker into that apt and ruined our fantasies.
  10. Stares at phone for hours and hours.

Wow, that pretty much covers it. haha.
Still my number one but yea all of those reasons are bothersome.

• 2 weeks later...

9-08

Before going to bed girls were talking about when Kami is going to get up.

Kami: When my body will allow.

After a moment, she explains that tomorrow Yegor works until 16:00 and she still wants to go to the gym before they meet.

Later she says, that she had never felt such passion and it wears her out. Kami says she will die from sex.

Kristy jokingly comments: Sex? Could your butt be involved in it?

Kami says that Yegor did not come this time because he drank with his work partner.

17 hours ago, kitek said:

9-08

Before going to bed girls were talking about when Kami is going to get up.

Kami: When my body will allow.

After a moment, she explains that tomorrow Yegor works until 16:00 and she still wants to go to the gym before they meet.

Later she says, that she had never felt such passion and it wears her out. Kami says she will die from sex.

Kristy jokingly comments: Sex? Could your butt be involved in it?

Kami says that Yegor did not come this time because he drank with his work partner.

Bet Kami would have liked to have had a spy with Egor and his work partner drinking buddy to see what Egor was telling his buddy about Kami.

On ‎9‎.‎9‎.‎2016 at 10:50 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Bet Kami would have liked to have had a spy with Egor and his work partner drinking buddy to see what Egor was telling his buddy about Kami.

I bet Egor/Yegor told his buddy that he has found a young, beautiful and very willing girl who does not know much about pleasing a man but who has a warm and wet pussy and wants to have sex very often. The more they drink, the more the buddy gets interested and Egor/Yegor suggests he joins RLC and CC so that he can see how it looks like.

I think Egor/Yegor has some nicknames already - I call him Smiley or Oily Smiley. It seems to be difficult for him to get that extra wide conqueror´s smile off his face. I am afraid he wrenches his cheek muscles.

• 2 weeks later...

On last visit from Nastia Kami told a story about one of her first boyfriends.

When he realized that Kami wants to break up with him he didn't let her leave his apartment after the party, he threatened her and himself with a  knife. He kept her there for a few days. She could not call because he destroyed her phone. Until his mother appeared  and began asking about Kami. She said she does not understand why is the police around the apartment and asked whether Kami is with him. Only then he let her go. It turned out that there was no police, only her sister with two friends. Sister began to look for her and guessed where she might be. Kami says that after that for a very long time was afraid of guys. She even began to try to have sex with girls. Only after some time she met quiet boy whose normally would not pay any attention. Because he was very calm she regained sense of security.

Last Friday Kami went to an audition for "Blind Date" TV show in which girls are expected to travel with guy and share bed with him.

She believes that if she qualifies, she would become a star. This would open the doors to many other programs. But now she is with Yegor. She can not be sure of him but she must take into account his existence.

Archived