Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure how popular this will be but i think i understand how yegor feels.  kami herself said of the two months they have been together, she has spent a month away.  some or all of it may be work but two things come to mind.

1 - not likely all was work

2 - he may wonder what work in dubai for a beautiful russian girl entails.

in any case, he would be hard pressed to believe that she was very serious about the relationship.

all that said, i would take her up on the fuck buddy thing :dodgy:

I have been watching Kami and Kristy since July,2015 and have seen both of them go through disappointing relationships with men.It seems to me they need to understand that if a woman presents herself as nothing but a sex object then she will attract men who are looking only for sex.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have been watching Kami and Kristy since July,2015 and have seen both of them go through disappointing relationships with men.It seems to me they need to understand that if a woman presents herself as nothing but a sex object then she will attract men who are looking only for sex.

Gonna disagree Ridge. Kam's occupation and this project may present herself as a sex object but Kamila has been in a long time relationship with Dima and a 2 month dating relationship  with Yegor we only know of Yegor maybe at the end treating her like a sex object and she travels for long periods. She seems to make serious efforts to be a girlfriend and hopefully a wife. Kristy is the one that has serious issues with men. no relationships just booty call. which is fine but she seems to have a dream scenario of dudes yet contradicts herself.

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

Gonna disagree Ridge. Kam's occupation and this project may present herself as a sex object but Kamila has been in a long time relationship with Dima and a 2 month dating relationship  with Yegor we only know of Yegor maybe at the end treating her like a sex object and she travels for long periods. She seems to make serious efforts to be a girlfriend and hopefully a wife. Kristy is the one that has serious issues with men. no relationships just booty call. which is fine but she seems to have a dream scenario of dudes yet contradicts herself.

I agree that Kami wants a lasting relationship,but I think the way she presents herself to men makes it difficult for them to see her as more than a sex object.Maybe that is why her relationship with Egor failed.They seemed to get along well,so why did the relationship end?She saw it as a permanent relationship and maybe he just saw it as sex even though he liked her a lot.Dima was just plain weird and self-centered. 

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I agree that Kami wants a lasting relationship,but I think the way she presents herself to men makes it difficult for them to see her as more than a sex object.Maybe that is why her relationship with Egor failed.They seemed to get along well,so why did the relationship end?She saw it as a permanent relationship and maybe he just saw it as sex even though he liked her a lot.Dima was just plain weird and self-centered. 

See, that's the point I make. How is Kam presenting herself as a sex object? She is sexual. Its the way women are sexualized by men. she is sexual and honestly doing an old school point of view of trying to be "wifely" while she earns her own money. She is presenting herself to viewers as a sex object but in real life trying to have a real relationship.  

30.10 approx 15.21 in the kitchen

Kami: "Hi! Maybe we can go to the movies tonight? "
Kristy: So what?
Kami: Just as if nothing had happened "Maybe we can go to the movies tonight?" I have shivers.
Kristy: ????
Kami: I do not know. I do not know. Incredibly missed him.
Kristy: Everything will return to the previous state?
Kami says she expected that her relationship with Yegor will lead to something more but now she knows that Yegor is a different person than she thought. I'm afraid that after all this I will feel bad with him. It may also be that she will fall for him even more.
Kristy is not too happy. Warns her that it will only get worse if she is falling more & more in love. She advises  Kami to rethink everything before meeting with Yegor.
Kami says she does not need any cinema. She only wants to be embraced. Reiterates that longs for his warmth, caresses, tenderness and sex
Kristy has phone call. She is going for a date with Vanya.
Kristy: You know where you will end up?
She asks whether she intends to invite him over? Kami says that if they actually go to the movies they probably will end up going to his place.
Kami is undecided. She constantly repeats Why he wrote "Bunny"?! As if we were still in a relationship. Kristy asks whether it's their "code" word? Kami says that initially Yegor did not want that to use it because reminded him of his ex-wife, but then they could not resist, at first it was a joke and then seriously.
Kristy proposes Kami to go with her somewhere today but she has no desire.
Kami desperately pounding her fist on the table: Why "Bunny" !!
Kristy explains that Yegor apparently wanted to remind her what it was.
Kami: That's not what I mean, just why it causes such a reaction to me.
Kristy: You're 25 years old and you should be able to decide what is good for you.
Kami: Yes, of course! Aha!
Kristy: mentoring tone: When I will be your age ...
Kami: You when you're my age you'll not know either.
Kristy comes out of the kitchen and Kami still talks to herself.
Kami: Attract a sissy and she will drain last juices out of you . Just like me.
Kami: Simply a man .... Not that I'm not allowed to say.
Kristy from her room asks what is she trying to say.
Kami: I wanted to say that after all he did do anything extraordinary for me that I would kill myself for him. And then I thought, in fact, he gave me a lot when it comes to tenderness and caresses, what I really missed.
Kristy: You didn't treat him the right way
Kami: Now you're talking BS
Kristy: Reply to him that you will meet next week. You can add that you miss him
Kami: When we meet he will know right away looking in my eyes know that I've missed him.
Kami: Tell me! How can you fall in love with a man who does not want to be with you! He does not see the future with you! Tell me

Kristy: It's typical feminine job.
After Kristy left. Kami starts to get ready for her date tonight.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder,is Egor serious about Kami or just horny?Why does he take her nowhere except to the movies and then straight to his bedroom?Kami deserves more than that.

Yegor probably has more than one woman and comes to kamila when the others aren't available. 

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 5:21 PM, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder,is Egor serious about Kami or just horny?Why does he take her nowhere except to the movies and then straight to his bedroom?Kami deserves more than that.

Only time he seems to show up is to get his fingers and dick wet and receive a Free Meal.

Archived