Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kami asks about flooded bidet. Kristy says that she did not use it.
Kami: Do you remember where we swam with Christian?
Kami reading correspondence with Ch.
Ch: Do you have plans for the weekend? Do you want to go to Ibiza (???)?
Kami: I have no plans. Ch: I'm going there from 31 August to 5 September. Kami: I do not know. Ch: I invite you.
Kami loudly: He certainly counts for something.
Kristy from the toilet: Counts for something?
Kami: Of course. Back then he counted for something. That's why I did not want go anywhere without you.
Kami after a long pause: Tomorrow you go there? Kristy: Yes. Until Sunday. Kami: Do you like it? Kristy: Yes 
Kami: Now I understand why you go there.
Kami after a long pause: You danced today?
Kristy says no. She talks about stomach problems.
Kami says that when you're taking strong medication it happens.
Kristy asks aobut Yegor's visit. They are whispering so not everything can be understood.
At the beginning certainly she talks about the reaction of Y when he learned about the cameras. Later, problems with condom. Kristy says that she has a spares. Kami asks where, she searched different places. Kristy about her condoms Don Juan. Kami for some reason do not want to use them. She says that in the end she told Y that if he is interested in their building they have pharmacy. Yegor at one point said that for him that's enough as he had problem with the condom. They fell asleep, and after 30-40 minutes he put his hand on her pussy and her hand on his penis. They began to fondle each other and suddenly Kami felt that he had already finished. She was not prepared for it. She had the whole belly drenched. Kami: And he had not signaled anything. If I knew I would have done something else. When I walked to the bathroom it all dripped from me. Kami asks whether she heard them. Kristy shakes her head. 
Kristy asks about Dima. Dima travels somewhere. Kami reacts with disgust to him. Kristy asks if she saw some of his recording. Kristy shakes her head. Kami says he is a fool. Long time tried to be convinced that this was the right choice. Now shaken with disgust. Surprisingly 27 year-old man goes to Disneyland. Kami asks if she heard a song on the Internet, which Dima recorded . Kristy did not hear. Kami says that if she ever came up with the idea to go back to Dima for sure she will listen to this song. She plays it for Kristy. The song is obviously about love. It ends thus:
"Even after death, I do not have peace. Soul and body would have sold for a night with you."
Kristy: You're a cruel woman.
Kami says with emotions: I do not understand how all this time she could be with him. After all, there are so many other guys. Why with him. After all, on his part, there was no tenderness or normal sex.
Kami: What have I done with him?
Kristy: You did go with him to movies and eat.
Later Kami tells about a conversation she had with Yegor about his marriage. Initially he did not want to tell her the details of his marriage and divorce. Kami said that if now he doesn't tell her then he may never do it. Yegor finally said that his wife had a lot of guys. Kami said she tried to show that she was surprised. Kami wanted to hear how a guy tells a woman so she does not commit similar mistakes. He told her so much that when he had finished she felt badly morally. Kami says that sometimes had the feeling as if he still belonged to his ex-wife and not to her. With her he was for seven years and they only know each other for month, and his whole past life is connected with it.
Kami tells the story of ex-wife's family . She says that both her mother and grandmother did not remain too long in relationships with men. Her mother searches men based on their wealth. If she needed anything else she would break up and go with another guy. Lena (ex-wife) is very attached to her mother and does what her mother says. First, she told her that drew attention to Yegor because he was a good option and Lena married him and then said something else and divorced him. Lena looks at her mother as she lives, that only money wants. Kami says that she was afraid of something but does not formulate thoughts to the end. Later talks about what she heard from Yegor. Lena totally was not a housewife and he had to do everything himself. He worked hard and when he came home there was nothing to eat and house was littered with dirty clothes. When they bought the house she was not interested in arranging it and Yegor did everything according to his own taste.
Next Kami compares relationship with Yegor vs Dima. With Dima she was unenthusiastic and with Yegor she wants to show her best side.
It reminds her also that Yegor told her that he specially came to see her in Balakovo, to show that he has serious intentions towards her. She says that if he did not come, they would meet in Moscow.

In the morning girls talked about going for a trip.

Kristy checked ticket prices for Sochi on Saturday and Lake Rica in Abchazii  

Kristy checked local clinics for a gynecologist appointment . But no luck.

Kami has irritated skin on her face from Yegor's beard. She complained about this yesterday. She said with Dima she did not have this problem. Kristy singing to: "If you have a beard, I'll tell you all."

On 8/21/2016 at 7:06 PM, kitek said:

16.08 approx. 13:00

Kami says to Kristy, her father called and is asking how is it between her and Yegor.
Kristy is surprised that her family is informed of her new boyfriend. Kami says she usually talks to her parents about her affairs. Then she has the feeling that she is still in Moscow but not alone. In the case of Yegor there is also the fact that he comes from her hometown Balakovo.
approx. 16:09
Girls still planning a trip to Greece. Kami calls Nastya asks if she still wants to come with them or prefers to spend time with her BF. Kami checks an offer a week's stay on some Greek island starting from 20.08. If Nastia still wants to go with them they give up this trip and wait until she gets a visa.
After a while Nastia asks whether they have someone who would fund their stay in Greece. She  often hears stories from her friends, that the guy decided to pay for it. Why she hears such stories from others and never had anything like this happened to herself .
Kristy responds: Because they are not free trips and for such a trip usually "pays" one of the girls. 
After a while Nastia moaning that she wanted to go with them but must check how quickly she will get a visa.

16:56

When Kristy complains that she feels badly when lying in bed sweating Kami says, when she had finished sex with Yegor he went into the shower and when he returned to Kami still sweating on the bed. Yegor again lay down on her and started kissing her body. Kami began to protest that she is sweaty but he would not let her take a bath and continued on. Kami says, with joy that with Dima she had no such experiences.
17:05 girls are watching an instructional video about achieving orgasm together with a guy. Kami says that for this you need a partner who understands this and will not be in a hurry, and together slowly reach climax.
Girls watching with interest the further lessons. At the end of Kristy she says she wanted to try something out of this.
Later, Kami says about you, that Yegor was so great that when he had finished, he get out from her and lay next to her for a long time she could not relax her body from excitement .

22:45 Kami and Kristy in the living room
Kristy: What's up with Yegor? Kami: Okay.
Kristy: You do not want to invite him?

Kami: I want to. I can invite him on Friday because on Saturday he is not working but as yet I do not know. I'll tell you when.

After guest left Kami says to Kristy:  My mother asked me. Is Yegor married? I replied that I do not think so but I did not ask. and now mother wrote to me: His father worked in one of the chemical companies in Balakovo. Now works in Bashkortostan.  Yegor was married. Do you know if he is divorced? Mother's friend worked with his father and knows that Yegor was married. He says he is from a good family. Kami incredulously: Married? So far? Kami: This is Balakovo. She worked with him. He was married. Good family. Everyone knows everybody. She reads further: No children. (laughs). Was he married? Perhaps he was.
Kami records message to mom: I asked him about the former girlfriend with whom he was a year ago. I asked him how long they were together. He: 7 years. He said it was a long story that he will tell me but not now when the atmosphere is so romantic.
Kami to Kristy: It's good that he has not seen her for a year.
Kristy: Did you ask him if he was married? Kami: I did not ask. But I want to know. Kristy: What's the difference, married or not.
Mother: A friend told me that they have two boats, it is such a wonderful family and his mother is so good. His wife was a slut. His dad advised him to get divorced. But I do not know whether they divorced or not.
Kami to Mother: I found this girl on VK. There is a lot of pics of her with another man. Yegor and her for 100% are not together. The only question that I have is whether they divorced or not?
Mother: Everything indicates, however, that they are divorced.
Kami to Kristy: Mother writes that the next time I should ask him.
Kami to Mother: Mom imagine that at the next meeting I ask Yegor: Are you by any chance married? (laughs)
Mother: Because the reputation of his wife was that she was a slut.
Kami to Kristy with a laugh: My reputation is the same.
Kristy: You're not alone?
Kami: In Balakovo everyone thinks that I'm a slut. Because where I'm getting the money from to travel?
Kristy: It seems to you what they think of you, perhaps they don't think that at all.
Kami: I talked about him with Anna. I said he did not ask me about anything. Anna: Maybe because he has skeletons in the closet and does not want to talk about it
Kristy: I do not understand. After they broke up. He has the right to look for someone else. I do not see anything wrong.

Kami: I should only know about it from him and not from others.

Kami: Mother writes: God forbid if he is still married. Serious relations should not start with fraud.
Kami: From fraud? But after all, they may be different situations. For example, that for some problems with documents divorce has not yet been ordered. Then formally she is still his wife, but no longer live together. I do not blame him for that fault. I am very curious how he will tell me about it.
Kristy: I suppose he will not tell you anything until you ask. I think it's hard to talk about that such things.
Kami viewing photos of his ex on Instagram and VK. Irritated that she keeps there photos that should be hidden.
Kristy: Others do not have such a selection of photos as you.
Kami compares herself with her.
Kristy: She had a nasty character and you're nice. She had a bad temper and you have a great appearance, and your behavior is excellent.

Kami: A little bit I do not like that Yegor is too good. I need something that would reduce my delight in his person and allowed me to look at him critically.
Kami laughs after reading a message from mother. Mother also watching pictures on the Inst and Vk Yegor: Her or you look so bad.
Kami: Mother writes: You are the same type but she can not compete with you.
Kami finds a picture of them in January where they cuddle and is concerned.
Kami: There is no photos from their wedding. 
Kami: In July 2015 without wedding rings. In July 2013 has wedding ring.
ok.23 42 in the bathroom
Kami remembers what fortune teller said to her "He might be married but totally do not pay attention to it."
Kami: If between us all goes well then I believe her.
Kristy: What did she say? That he would be blond?
Kami: She said that between us everything will rapidly spin and within a year we get married.
Kristy: Very quickly.
Kami: I do not want a long relationship before marriage.
Kristy asks if someone had already proposed to Kami. Kami says no. Kristy is guessing because everyone knew that she was with Dima. Shee says that after Dima has proposed.
Kami is surprised, yes he mentioned about the ring but didn't formally propose. I gave him all the time to understand that I'm not ready.
Kami remembers that Zhenya (first BF from Balakovo) proposed to her on the subway. Without the ring!

Kami: Here? Zhenya: What's the difference? Answer me.
Kami: I've never been engaged and had no ring.
Next they're considering all different options why Yegor and his wife split up.
Kami is worried about what his parents say about their relationship. If she was a delicate young lady, who is studying at the University. Parents prefer it because she is so smart but for parents model profession is not very popular because it may involve sex.
Kristy: Come on. You pick the worst variant.

Kristy in the living room after a bath: It does not make sense. When I'm dirty and sweaty there is sex. And now when I'm wonderful and smelling there is no sex.

Kami immediately after waking up talks to Kristy on the phone about Yegor's marriage. She determined that they were married in 2012 and were together until mid-2015.
Later Kami tells the story of the picture in January where they kiss on the ice. She says further that six months later she (his ex) married some guy about half a year later of separation from Yegor. Kami just does not understand why on the picture from January she and Yegor kiss. From all this the most important is that his ex is married, and it also means that they are divorced so the formalities have been completed and Yegor is free.
Kami tells her mother about it who was really worried and could not sleep. Now she could calm down.
Kami says Kristy, she does not blame Yegor because he had not told her yet because it was convenient to this situation. He praises him also for this reason that he married this girl because it would be strange if during seven years of relationship they were not married. She takes advantage of this situation and is interested how he is going to tell her about it.

Kami returned about 1:15 when Kristy was lying in bed.
Kristy said she danced and can barely move. She asked her if she talked to Yegor,
Kami said no because today talked about their first meeting. About what he felt, and about what she felt.

Glad to hear that Kami has a mom and dad who really care and worry about her.Having parents who are supportive makes life much easier.I know my parents made my life much easier.

The Princess of RLC Kamila seems to have fallen from the grace of viewership, I am not sure why really, she still is a extremely beautiful woman, with an incredibly beautiful smile, deep mysterious eyes, just plain cute with a great figure, though a little to thin for my taste. She has had BF(WOODY WOODPECKER) and the Blonde Body Builder Yegar lately, this could be the reason I suppose because of so many shattered fantasies.I am the poll master, and numbers do not lie, she has fallen from the very top of the polls conducted, to the lower middle in the last few polls. I am asking for your input as to why you think she has fallen from the good graces of CC membership, please reply to this post with your thoughts and reasons why. Looking forward to hearing from the membership on this subject.

Thanks om advance.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Princess of RLC Kamila seems to have fallen from the grace of viewership, I am not why really, she still is a extremely beautiful woman, with an incredibly beautiful smile, deep mysterious eyes, just plain cute with a great figure, though a little to thin for my taste. She has had BF(WOODY WOODPECKER) and the Blonde Body Builder Yegar lately, this could be the reason I suppose because of so many shattered fantasies.I am the poll master, and numbers do not lie, she has fallen from the very top of the polls conducted, to the lower middle in the last few polls. I am asking for your input as to why you think she has fallen from the good graces of CC membership, please reply to this post with your thoughts and reasons why. Looking forward to hearing from the membership on this subject.

Thanks om advance.

1. I could give the answers that I already know that most people on here would give,,,on the top of their list is.....:biggrin::biggrin:
  2. Not home enough.
  3. Didn't sleep with Kristy
  4. Disappointed that she doesn't fuck girls.
  5. Doesn't masturbate uncovered.
  6. Doesn't have sex uncovered.
  7. Doesn't spend enough time with Kristy,,(This is definitely my Biggest problem)
  8. No longer seems interested in being at the apartment and more interested in chasing men.
  9. She brought Woody Woodpecker into that apt and ruined our fantasies.
  10. Stares at phone for hours and hours.

BF's father is visiting Moscow so last night Kami didn't go out. This Friday BF is going to friends weeding for 4 days so most likely she will be home.

She is planning trip to Dubai with Anna in September, seems to be work trip they went together last time. Where they were not feeling very safe after early return.

Archived