they have returned? kristy for the second time and kamila for the third time

At least I can say I have made my best, trying to convince RLC that it would be very profitable to bring K&K back, ignoring the costs. Thanks RLC for hearing voice of the void member! Looking that apartment it is obvious that it is not cheap, at least if it is in Moscow.

We don't know yet, if that will be their permanent home, vacation apartment, apartment they host for girls who will visit in Moscow, etc.

When apartment came to online I saw thumbnail where two girls was lying on sofa. I thouhgt, no no and once again no, some fucking new lesbian couple again. After that I refreshed my browser, and saw names Kamila and Kristy, I almost piss into my pants.

It is sure that their life will not be same kind than in Barcelona. We must understand that these girls don't stay home, so most likely they will be half of the year in vacation. I don't know if RLC have some plans for that. Will there be something when they are away or will apartment be empty is mystery. Interesting to see if that is really their home or if there is other kind of purpose for that apartment.

des accusations sans fondements de membres frustrés!!! il y aura toujours une responsable si les filles ne se lèchent pas le cul à votre convenance!!!! nora n'a absolument rien à faire de la vie sexuelle des participantes!!!! si kami et kristy ne se touchent pas le minou à présent, qui allez vous accusez, nora??!!!

the baseless accusations of frustrated members !!! there will still be responsible if the girls do not lick the ass to your liking !!!! nora has absolutely nothing to do with the sex lives of participating !!!! if kami kristy and do not touch the kitty now, who will accuse you, nora ?? !!! :no: :no: :no:

No you are missing my point completely. If you remember at the end of Kammi's first stay she and Nora were not getting along well. Nora was treating her more like a little sister. When Kammi came back with Kristy she had a friend in the house. She smiled and laughed more. Nora still was trying to control the atmosphere. Remember the lack of nudity downstairs and Kiko perving the girls? Remember of times the cleanliness of the apartment was an issue? Everything had to meet Nora's standards?Kristy and Kammi would be sitting on the couch and Kristy would get up to get something and Nora would take her seat. If the two were sitting too far apart Nora would force her way to sit between them. Remember the dancing? Nora always looked out of place and would bring down the mood. As of sex. I don't know or care if they have ever had sex or will ever have sex but at least we will see without interference. This is a better situation. Nora is not their "landlord" any longer. They are big girls now.

No you are missing my point completely. If you remember at the end of Kammi's first stay she and Nora were not getting along well. Nora was treating her more like a little sister. When Kammi came back with Kristy she had a friend in the house. She smiled and laughed more. Nora still was trying to control the atmosphere. Remember the lack of nudity downstairs and Kiko perving the girls? Remember of times the cleanliness of the apartment was an issue? Everything had to meet Nora's standards?Kristy and Kammi would be sitting on the couch and Kristy would get up to get something and Nora would take her seat. If the two were sitting too far apart Nora would force her way to sit between them. Remember the dancing? Nora always looked out of place and would bring down the mood. As of sex. I don't know or care if they have ever had sex or will ever have sex but at least we will see without interference. This is a better situation. Nora is not their "landlord" any longer. They are big girls now.

je respecte votre point de vue, mais pour moi, je n'ai rien vu de cela!!! beaucoup espéraient voir des choses, et il était facile de s'acharner sur nora, lorsque rien ne se passait!!! nora s'assoit au milieu du canapé!!! kiko est présent donc les filles se rhabillent!! etc....je vais vous dire un secret: nora est très aimer des participantes, certaines nouvelles venues sont même là grâce à elle!!!! certaines filles récentes sur rlc, habitent Barcelone depuis des années, et connaissent parfaitement nora, qui n'est jamais loin de rlc!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I respect your opinion, but for me, I did not see anything of it !!! many hoped to see things, and it was easy to go after nora, when nothing happened !!! nora sits in the middle of the couch !!! Kiko is present so the girls get dressed !! etc .... I'll tell you a secret: nora is like participating, some newcomers are even there with it !!!! some recent girls on rlc, Barcelona live for years and know perfectly nora, which is never far from rlc !!!! :screwy: ;) ;) ;) :D

I'm very pleased to see the girls back with us but I wonder what all the excitement is about? What does CC members think we are going to get from these girls that we get (or got) from the likes of Irma and Anna and now Ilona and Danaya?

Kamila is certainly not a lesbian and so Kristy is still unlikely to make it into her pants. Unless Kamila has become much bolder in front of the Cams she is unlikely to bate in the open and will almost certainly bring guys over to have sex with them!

Kristy is a wild card. She may bring guys (or girls) over. She may keep flirting with Kamila and may give some good massages but she will still suffer unrequited love.

If the excitement for everyone is simply the 'possibility' of something happening then for sure we will all be glued to this apartment to see what happens. I fear though that after a few months we will be angered by the wall around Kamila and frustrated that 'nothing ever happens!'.

I don't want to piss on everyone's parade and I hope I'm wrong but this apartment is likely to be a carbon copy of the existing girls apartment.

I can't speak for anyone else. But, for me, I don't worry about being disappointed by either of these young ladies. I am thrilled just to be able to see them again because they are such beautiful, "authentic" and genuinely "nice" people and they are very good friends whose affection for each other is easily seen. I care about them and am interested in seeing how their modeling careers go. I also love to watch them bathe and shower and change clothes too, of course.  ;)

Anything beyond this is a bonus that I will happily accept.

elles sont si bien que ca ces 2 filles? lol moi perso ayant découvert rlc depuis peu, je les découvre

si vous n'avez pas le passé et l'historique de rlc, cela sera dur pour vous de comprendre l'intérêt que beaucoup de membre ont pour kami et kristy!!! kami est réputée pour être la plus belle. je veux dire, même si elle n'est pas parfaite, mais elle est ce genre de fille, dont vous tomber amoureux pour sa beauté, ses mimiques, sa personnalité, mais aussi pour ses défauts!!! kristy est belle et adorable!!! une fille amusante qui fait souvent le clown!!! kristy est un peu soumise de kamila, car elle a beaucoup d'attirance pour elle!!! mais elle sais rester dans les limites que kamila demande!!! et c'est parfois très dur pour elle!!!!

if you do not have the past and the history of rlc, it will be hard for you to understand the interest that many have for kami member and kristy !!! Kami is reputed to be the most beautiful. I mean, even if it is not perfect, but it's the kind of girl that you fall in love for its beauty, his facial expressions, his personality, but also his faults !!! kristy is beautiful and adorable !!! a fun girl who often clown !!! kristy is somewhat subject to kamila, because it has a lot of attraction to her !!! know but stay within that application kamila !!! and sometimes it's very hard for it !!!!

I'm sceptical about this apartment. Of course, it's nice to see these Golden Girls back in (RLC) business, but before I renew my membership I wait for something new to happen. These girls can be very entertaining but also very boring.

And I'm not paying for the old teasing and undercover bottlesessions. That's not worth my time and money.

But for the paying members I hope they will get some nice content. Very lame that RLC don't give us a free cam. But I understand this business model.

Welcome back, girls!  ;D

I think they will be less hot as when they was in Barcelona

Barcelona during the summer, it's holiday, tapas, sea, sun and sex.

Now they are in russia and it's winter, snow, mud and maybe  work

It might be true but I will prefer this way, it will feel more real, more like a daily life, not a holiday, and I like Russia in winter. Just my opinion.

Pretty kick ass looking apartment too!  3 bedroom.  If in Moscow I would think it is large by their standards.

I think, this will be another all-girl-apartment and there are minimum 1 more girl to come for each apartment.

I'm curious, if RLC will bring on the planed apartment in Canada and the house in the USA this year, too.

:woohoo: