they have returned? kristy for the second time and kamila for the third time

All Premium.  Cheap Bastards at RLC left nothing for the Free Observation.

They must be hard up for Memberships.  They should be good for 90 days till the Visa's are about to expire.

I do think they are i Russia.. Timesone is Moscow time, so they can stay for a year or two :-)

All Premium.  Cheap Bastards at RLC left nothing for the Free Observation.

They must be hard up for Memberships.  They should be good for 90 days till the Visa's are about to expire.

I like this. You could easily see at this forum that there are more and more people who are too stingy to pay money. RLC is simply a business like and need paying customers.  I do not like to pay for so many freeloaders.

• Upvote 1

they are probably in Moscow. their return does not mean that kamila and become lesbians kristy for the occasion and we will do the show !!!! 2 are friends, that's all !! very happy to see them, and see if kristy will finally get what she wants !!! the apartment is really great !!! kamila third stake, making it the most productive for rlc !!! I find it radiant and beautiful as always !!! she looks much the camera !!!! by cons, Cam before the toilet is limited !!!