Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Book, would you share your woman? Kami dressed up to kill is so freaking hot!!!!! I want her!!!!!!

Beauty like hers is meant for the whole world. I said it the first time she came to RLC, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I know that beauty is very subjective, but I am absolutely mesmerized by her. The fact that she can be that beautiful and not at all arrogant or conceited says a lot about her inner beauty too.

I just look at her and my spirits are lifted. As corny as it sounds, I feel lucky to have been able to see her in my lifetime. She is my perfect woman. Beautiful inside and out. :D

I'm going to stop talking now before even more people think I'm insane and need to see a doctor. lol.

nouvelle annonce rlc: chers abonnés, rlc propose à tous les membres émérites de camcaps, de venir partager le quotidien de kamila et kristy à Moscou!!! nous prenons en charge votre vol aller/retour, à partir de n'importe quel endroit au monde. sur place, un taxi est mit à votre disposition, ainsi qu'un guide pour la découverte de la ville. tous les frais de nourriture, de boissons, de restaurant et de boites de nuit, sont à notre charge. nous finançons également vos frais de préservatifs ainsi que vos livraisons de sushis et pizzas!!! la durée du séjour est à votre convenance. si vous désirez participer à cette aventure, postulez directement sur le vk de kamila.

new announcement rlc : dear subscribers, rlc offers all senior members of camcaps to come and share the daily life of kamila and kristy in Moscow !!! we take on your flight to / from any place in the world. there, a taxi is put at your disposal, as well as a guide for discovering the city. all food fresh, drinks, restaurant and nightclubs, are at our expense. we also fund your condoms costs as well as your deliveries of sushi and pizza !!! length of stay is to your liking. if you wish to participate in this adventure, apply directly on vk kamila.

Corboblanc my friend,,,I'm waiting for them to make this announcement below before I take them up on their offer :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :woohoo:

nouvelle annonce rlc: chers abonnés, rlc propose à tous les membres émérites de camcaps, de venir partager le quotidien de Rita et kristy à Moscou!!! nous prenons en charge votre vol aller/retour, à partir de n'importe quel endroit au monde. sur place, un taxi est mit à votre disposition, ainsi qu'un guide pour la découverte de la ville. tous les frais de nourriture, de boissons, de restaurant et de boites de nuit, sont à notre charge. nous finançons également vos frais de préservatifs ainsi que vos livraisons de sushis et pizzas!!! la durée du séjour est à votre convenance. si vous désirez participer à cette aventure, postulez directement sur le vk de Rita.

new announcement rlc : dear subscribers, rlc offers all senior members of camcaps to come and share the daily life of Rita and Kristy in Moscow !!! we take on your flight to / from any place in the world. there, a taxi is put at your disposal, as well as a guide for discovering the city. all food fresh, drinks, restaurant and nightclubs, are at our expense. we also fund your condoms costs as well as your deliveries of sushi and pizza !!! length of stay is to your liking. if you wish to participate in this adventure, apply directly on vk Rita.

• Upvote 1

I've seen this done time and time again by different ladies,but I wonder why do they stand outside of the bathtub fully clothed to wash their hair,like Kamila is doing right now and Irma used to do all the time,And then most of the time after doing that they then take a shower in the bathtub,is it just easier to wash their hair while standing outside of the shower? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

When I was in my twenties, I went with a girl who literally had hair so long that it came just to the bottom of her butt. She was an oriental girl.

Whenever we would go out together, all heads would turn to look at her. She told me that the longer a girl's hair is, the more difficult it is to wash it in the shower. What we are seeing here with many of these long-haired girls seems to support that theory.

I guess that Masha and the lesbian chicks will never have those problems,,,thank you for answering Bookmaster8 :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

When I was in my twenties, I went with a girl who literally had hair so long that it came just to the bottom of her butt. She was an oriental girl.

Whenever we would go out together, all heads would turn to look at her. She told me that the longer a girl's hair is, the more difficult it is to wash it in the shower. What we are seeing here with many of these long-haired girls seems to support that theory.

• Upvote 1

nouvelle annonce rlc: chers abonnés, rlc propose à tous les membres émérites de camcaps, de venir partager le quotidien de kamila et kristy à Moscou!!! nous prenons en charge votre vol aller/retour, à partir de n'importe quel endroit au monde. sur place, un taxi est mit à votre disposition, ainsi qu'un guide pour la découverte de la ville. tous les frais de nourriture, de boissons, de restaurant et de boites de nuit, sont à notre charge. nous finançons également vos frais de préservatifs ainsi que vos livraisons de sushis et pizzas!!! la durée du séjour est à votre convenance. si vous désirez participer à cette aventure, postulez directement sur le vk de kamila.

new announcement rlc : dear subscribers, rlc offers all senior members of camcaps to come and share the daily life of kamila and kristy in Moscow !!! we take on your flight to / from any place in the world. there, a taxi is put at your disposal, as well as a guide for discovering the city. all food fresh, drinks, restaurant and nightclubs, are at our expense. we also fund your condoms costs as well as your deliveries of sushi and pizza !!! length of stay is to your liking. if you wish to participate in this adventure, apply directly on vk kamila.

If they did that, these poor girls would never have a minute alone. lol. They'd also have to reincarnate multiple times to satisfy the demand.  ;D

nouvelle annonce rlc: chers abonnés, rlc propose à tous les membres émérites de camcaps, de venir partager le quotidien de kamila et kristy à Moscou!!! nous prenons en charge votre vol aller/retour, à partir de n'importe quel endroit au monde. sur place, un taxi est mit à votre disposition, ainsi qu'un guide pour la découverte de la ville. tous les frais de nourriture, de boissons, de restaurant et de boites de nuit, sont à notre charge. nous finançons également vos frais de préservatifs ainsi que vos livraisons de sushis et pizzas!!! la durée du séjour est à votre convenance. si vous désirez participer à cette aventure, postulez directement sur le vk de kamila.1

new announcement rlc : dear subscribers, rlc offers all senior members of camcaps to come and share the daily life of kamila and kristy in Moscow !!! we take on your flight to / from any place in the world. there, a taxi is put at your disposal, as well as a guide for discovering the city. all food fresh, drinks, restaurant and nightclubs, are at our expense. we also fund your condoms costs as well as your deliveries of sushi and pizza !!! length of stay is to your liking. if you wish to participate in this adventure, apply directly on vk kamila.1

1. Les candidats devront parler et écrire le Russe couramment. (Le français est aussi un atout)

Candidats must be fluent in Russian. (French is also an asset)

1. Les candidats devront parler et écrire le Russe couramment. (Le français est aussi un atout)

Candidats must be fluent in Russian. (French is also an asset)

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have enough trouble with French and Spanish. Russian is far more difficult to me. I wouldn't have a chance.  :(

Any reason that Kristy watches a movie or show on her phone, the smallest freaking screen when she can watch it on laptop or tv? She is going to go blind!!

She is such a unique person. She has more personality in her pinkies than some people have in their whole bodies!!! And the bod, nuff said.

And I love Kami's personality also. She is just a bit shyer than Kristy. But that helps them get along so well together.

I don't think I can go, Corbo, don't know those languages. I'll have to give them a crash course in English! Of course, let's not forget Kristy can say "fuck me" in English!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That;s good enough for me, exactly what I had in mind for her anyway!