Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Mike go have a few drinks and relax. I'm having some at home..smileys-drinking-beer.gif As for your rant. I think most are fine with the way things are. But then I never expect anymore than what I see. So I'm never disappointed. But then I'm not hard to please so maybe I'm  not the best person to comment on it. cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mikey:

You gave a very thoughtful and long post about the girls. I listen always to what you say, you are like  the conscience of the forum. I want you to understand me. I guess I am one of the "panickers."

I will never dislike the girls no matter what, they are my "loves." They are still the same wonderful girls we fell in love with. If anything they have matured and I love to see what they have become. It is more than skin deep with them, it is their wonderful personalities that has us love them. And even more, it is their relationship, their "love" for each other. That hasn't changed, it seems to have even grown in 6 months.

In fact , I so love them I am anxious to see them everyday. I got all bulloxed up by their earlier stay. I used to get so tensed up every day because I worried what could go wrong with their relationship. I couldn't live with that enormous tension. When Kristy wouldn't talk to Kami for a couple of days I was depressed, stressed. I felt like Kami did when she cried her guts out. I like many others were distraught when they left. After they left, I more or less left RLC for a while. I joined Voyeur Villa, am still there although not happy. But I stayed with rlc, I am loyal and believe in committing to something. When the new girls came to Barcelona I was happy. And thankfully the girls were good and I didn't get hung up on them.

Then the girls showed up in their own place! Expectations became sky high, too high. I don't want to go through what I did before again. If I can't handle it, I will have to watch other apartments and the girls less. That way I would still remember them the way they were at their best.

So I panicked when they left. I can handle it if  they aren't lovers sexually. They are basically very close girl friends who have a unique loving platonic relationship. But I have to admit I want more. If they aren't lovers, but have other lovers, why not share them with us? If it is a part  of their lives, why not show it? And they do masturbate, we have seen it. So why hide it? Maybe they are just not ready to share it yet, so I will give it time. And mind you they aren't required to show these things if they don't want to. But why not?Why not share some of it with us, they know how badly we want to see all of their lives.

It is true that we don't pay an extra dime to watch them. But, I myself will be very disappointed if they came back just to hide everything from  us. Don't forget mikey they aren't after us subscribers, they are after newbies to get their money. I don't blame the girls, I blame rlc. Rlc, don't sell us a bill of goods and then the girls don't share with us.

Here is my solution: I will give the apartment and the girls time. I know they are in their home environment and have many other distractions. But I will watch to see if the girls are hiding things from us. If they never masturbated under the covers, I wouldn't expect them to do it over the covers. If they never went on dates and slept over, probably with a guy or guys, I wouldn't expect them in the apartment. With an apartment that nice and big I would expect them to have guys over, parties, guests. Wouldn't you? Look at Nelly's, Dasha's, Masha's, even Nina and Kira, Carina and Sarina. All have guests, parties and none of them have an apartment that nice. And none of them hide their sex or relationships (well maybe Dasha thanks to Demid, but even that is changing now). Of course all of those apartments had a lot more time.

So I expect then to see gradual change and openness. If nothing seems to be changing after time, then I will be disappointed and may have to cut the cord with the girls because I can't go through the same stress and tension I did last time. I'll still be on RLC regardless, maybe more on the all girls apartment.

I'm sorry if i disappointed you mikey. I love the girls and will regardless. But this explains what I went through with the girls and where I am at.

IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT AND IT'S THE WEEKEND AND WHAT DO WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GROWN MEN DOING,THAT'S RIGHT BITCHING AND WHINING FOR THE 4TH STRAIGHT FUCKING YEAR OF RLC,,,AND YES THIS TIME I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M FUCKING SHOUTING THIS TIME.

[A LOT OF TEXT REMOVED]

OK END OF RANT,,I'M OFF TO GET DRUNK AND FUCKED UP AND GET READY FOR THE SUPERBOWL,WHEN I GET BACK I'M GONNA SEE WHO THE FUCK KEEPS BITCHING,,,I MIGHT HAVE TO START MAKING MY FRIENDS CIRCLE A LITTLE SMALLER :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Very good writing, full of truths!

Do you think that even 20% of those who should read your post will read it? If they read will they stop bitching? Some people here are bitching only for bitching, because of their frustration or revenge. Of course that should happen where they get as much attention as they can get, and other members along them.

IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT AND IT'S THE WEEKEND AND WHAT DO WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GROWN MEN DOING,THAT'S RIGHT BITCHING AND WHINING FOR THE 4TH STRAIGHT FUCKING YEAR OF RLC,,,AND YES THIS TIME I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M FUCKING SHOUTING THIS TIME.

OK END OF RANT,,I'M OFF TO GET DRUNK AND FUCKED UP AND GET READY FOR THE SUPERBOWL,WHEN I GET BACK I'M GONNA SEE WHO THE FUCK KEEPS BITCHING,,,I MIGHT HAVE TO START MAKING MY FRIENDS CIRCLE A LITTLE SMALLER :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

AMEN BROTHER!!! Sick and tired of this  :BS:.  As soon as KK returned, I never doubted for a second that this shit would happen. And you're right, CAPS are definitely needed this time! 

WHEN I GET BACK I'M GONNA SEE WHO THE FUCK KEEPS BITCHING :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Mikey:

You gave a very thoughtful and long post about the girls. I listen always to what you say, you are like  the conscience of the forum. I want you to understand me. I guess I am one of the "panickers."

I will never dislike the girls no matter what, they are my "loves." They are still the same wonderful girls we fell in love with. If anything they have matured and I love to see what they have become. It is more than skin deep with them, it is their wonderful personalities that has us love them. And even more, it is their relationship, their "love" for each other. That hasn't changed, it seems to have even grown in 6 months.

In fact , I so love them I am anxious to see them everyday. I got all bulloxed up by their earlier stay. I used to get so tensed up every day because I worried what could go wrong with their relationship. I couldn't live with that enormous tension. When Kristy wouldn't talk to Kami for a couple of days I was depressed, stressed. I felt like Kami did when she cried her guts out. I like many others were distraught when they left. After they left, I more or less left RLC for a while. I joined Voyeur Villa, am still there although not happy. But I stayed with rlc, I am loyal and believe in committing to something. When the new girls came to Barcelona I was happy. And thankfully the girls were good and I didn't get hung up on them.

Then the girls showed up in their own place! Expectations became sky high, too high. I don't want to go through what I did before again. If I can't handle it, I will have to watch other apartments and the girls less. That way I would still remember them the way they were at their best.

So I panicked when they left. I can handle it if  they aren't lovers sexually. They are basically very close girl friends who have a unique loving platonic relationship. But I have to admit I want more. If they aren't lovers, but have other lovers, why not share them with us? If it is a part  of their lives, why not show it? And they do masturbate, we have seen it. So why hide it? Maybe they are just not ready to share it yet, so I will give it time. And mind you they aren't required to show these things if they don't want to. But why not?Why not share some of it with us, they know how badly we want to see all of their lives.

It is true that we don't pay an extra dime to watch them. But, I myself will be very disappointed if they came back just to hide everything from  us. Don't forget mikey they aren't after us subscribers, they are after newbies to get their money. I don't blame the girls, I blame rlc. Rlc, don't sell us a bill of goods and then the girls don't share with us.

Here is my solution: I will give the apartment and the girls time. I know they are in their home environment and have many other distractions. But I will watch to see if the girls are hiding things from us. If they never masturbated under the covers, I wouldn't expect them to do it over the covers. If they never went on dates and slept over, probably with a guy or guys, I wouldn't expect them in the apartment. With an apartment that nice and big I would expect them to have guys over, parties, guests. Wouldn't you? Look at Nelly's, Dasha's, Masha's, even Nina and Kira, Carina and Sarina. All have guests, parties and none of them have an apartment that nice. And none of them hide their sex or relationships (well maybe Dasha thanks to Demid, but even that is changing now). Of course all of those apartments had a lot more time.

So I expect then to see gradual change and openness. If nothing seems to be changing after time, then I will be disappointed and may have to cut the cord with the girls because I can't go through the same stress and tension I did last time. I'll still be on RLC regardless, maybe more on the all girls apartment.

I'm sorry if i disappointed you mikey. I love the girls and will regardless. But this explains what I went through with the girls and where I am at.

Of course who else would it be but our good old lawyer! Boy oh boy, is Mikey gonna be pissed!  :bang head:

Thanks for the Juke Box songs, DES, they made my night. Best classic rock oldies. I must remember to listen to my oldies or my new harder rock before I get disappointed in these things.

And for any of those would critique me or others, hey, I am only human, no worse or better than anyone else. I get disappointed like other people. There were those who were disappointed when Irma didn't make it with Anna or more with Ilona. I was ok with those. Kami & Kristy are admittedly my weak point.

I will strive to be stronger about it.

I have never and will never trash K & K or any other girls, though I do get mad when someone sticks their middle finger at us (Milana).

i wasn't here for k and k and i say up yours micky.  they never should have brought them back, they are nothing special like you make them out to be.  if every time they are gone and you feel it's ok then they don't belong in this situation.  these girls are a dime a dozen and are nothing special what so ever!  have another beer or two or three or a case if you need it.  as a new member here i'm quite tired of your rants and high and mighty attitude.  get a life man and stop with all the bull crap.  just because someone doesn't feel the same way you do, doesn't make them wrong.  get off your high horse (and a lot of you others) and come back to reality.  reading that rant or what ever you want to call it is sickening.  if you are the type of person others have to deal with then i'm sorry i joined this forum.

Mikey:

you know what, to heck with them being at home in their own environment, that just gives them and the people that subscribe to real life cam a reason to say it's ok.  these girls should have never been brought back in my opinion and why do you apologize to him, he is nothing special.  he has obviously been drinking and has nothing worth listening to to say.  he will not intimidate me like he has with some of you.  this site is a joke just like these two girls are.  they are nothing but a couple of high class prostitutes in my opinion.  go back and read what kitek said about their talk and you will see what i'm talking about.

Harley, respectfully I disagree. I did read all of his post, See. And I see a lot of his points. I don't agree 100% and I may still have some qualms but I think we should give them a chance. I love the girls and I just have to be calm about it. There will be time to see if they still hide things after a while.

And you know what, if they do, I will still love them. I just may not watch as much.

And overall, putting things in perspective, for $45 a month we get  14 apartments with a lot of action. How can I complain about that?