Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I have to say, the cameras in the apartment are the best!

And about the dispute over a guy coming to the apartment. Mikey, don't assume someone is lying. Sometimes people just see things others don't see or it looked different to them. It is a visual perception issue. Let' all try to not think of people as liars. We can disagree vociferously if we want, but assume good faith until proven otherwise.

If you read my comment again earlier I specifically said exactly what you are doing right now Mr1010,you are wanting the ladies to do what is in your brain for them to do,That's why every single day that they don't do what's in your head you are going to be very disappointed,and then you are gonna come on CC and voice that frustration,,,,,,,All you have to do is read your  own comment and you can see all the scenarios  you just laid out as to what you wished that they would do.

Don't get me wrong,,,,apart from the bringing the guy over thing you already know I'm not rolling with that,,but yes I would love to see more interaction between them or even throw a party and invite over Rita and other girls,,,,,but it's still too early to not expect that there is a possibility that those things might happen

Now Kamila is leaving and Kristy is here,,they are busy girls but eventually they may have some down time so we can enjoy them both.

This is the most important thing that I'll say to you Mr1010,,,stop expecting or demanding anything and just enjoy the show,whether it's exciting or boring as hell,,,,remember that this is Kristy and Kamila we're talking about here.We should just be thankful to even get the chance to see them again instead of complaining every single day that you wake up and watch RLC,just please enjoy them No matter what happens. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Mikey, book, while it is true we shouldn't expect specific things from the girls, don't you wish they would share more with us? For instance, if Kami has a guy friend, why not have him over? She doesn't have to fuck him in front of us (can always do under the covers, although I suppose we would want more then). Even perhaps a party of their friends. Just for fun, it doesn't have to have sex. Just want to enjoy their lives. But we aren't getting see much of their lives. I'd even be happy with Kami and Kristy cuddling together a little.

Think how much we get from the all girls apartment. How about the parties Nelly has?

Look, anyway, we will get what we get and I'll still love the girls anyway. But why get upset when Layla and Ilona won't give us stuff to see but look at K & K differently?

My problem is that I love the girls and want to see their lives, not just rise, eat, go out, no interaction, one girl at a time. The girls are barely together at all. I'd even take them watching movies together, playing cards, laughing together.

The apartment has the feeling of a crash pad. A very expensive one I must say.

I am trying  to stay patient, not jumping of the cliff. I hope the girls will be around at night more often.

Meanwhile the girls in all girls are out. Boring so far!

• Upvote 1

I find it quite humorous that your faggot asss is still pretending to be Harley when I just told everyone the truth about you being DFCCAP Himself,And you and that fake source can suck my dick and fuck off.

i was told by a pretty reliable source from another site that she handed him money, i find it quite humorous how you left those pictures out.

• Upvote 1

Fuck you DFCCAP!!! Why the fuck you still trolling CC if you hate it here so much,what are you gonna do delete this account too and come back as an even bigger asshole :BS:

You know what Mike, I think you are right about this.

That friggin annoying dfcrap used to address people as "sir" a lot and now this harley faggot boy is doing the same thing -----

Mr1010,,,,how can it be visual perception when you can clearly see how far Kamila is standing away from the guy,and how she has to extend her hand to shake his,,,look at the exact statement that Frankster made,,,he never said that he "May have seen or he thought he saw" he said it like he 100% saw  this kiss with his own eyes.

If he can produce a photo of the kiss I will apologize to him in front of the entire CC and say that I was completely wrong for saying that he lied.

I watched Kamila run to the front door opened it and talked to the guy,and not once did I see her kiss him

I have to say, the cameras in the apartment are the best!

And about the dispute over a guy coming to the apartment. Mikey, don't assume someone is lying. Sometimes people just see things others don't see or it looked different to them. It is a visual perception issue. Let' all try to not think of people as liars. We can disagree vociferously if we want, but assume good faith until proven otherwise.

• Upvote 1

He talks the exact same way as DfCcap,always saying "Sir",always ending most of his comments by saying "this is just my opinion"

DfCcap told me that his daughter was having his first grandkids,guess what Harley just told everyone,his daughter just gave him his first Grandkids,DFCcap everyday bitched to anyone that would listen about how RLC is a big ass scam and how we all should Cancel our subscriptions,Guess what Harley preaches every freaking day,,,,,,,one thing about changing CC accounts you still have certain habits that you can never lose,old habits die hard,,,,,Plus DfCcap couldn't form a proper sentence or spell for shit and So does Harleyfakeboy. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

You know what Mike, I think you are right about this.

That friggin annoying dfcrap used to address people as "sir" a lot and now this harley faggot boy is doing the same thing -----

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It's so easy,here is your chance to shut Mikey up Harleyfakeboy once and for all and take away his credibility,have your reliable source,,you know the same one that DfCcap always talked about, and Now so does HarleyFatboy A.K.A DfCcap uses,have that fake little source send us all on CC the kiss,,,you need to fire that source,A.K.A your twisted imagination and let the voices in your head know enough is enough,ok Dfccap. :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

somebody has what really happened when she went to that door and in time it will come out.  when it does your credibility will be lost.

• Upvote 1

somebody has what really happened when she went to that door and in time it will come out.  when it does your credibility will be lost.

Hey wanker, you don't have a single ounce of credibility to start with.

Your imaginary " reliable source " is just a voice you hear in your vacant head.

You weren't watching, we all know that because you haven't saved up enough soup kitchen vouchers to buy a membership.

You are always banging on about just about every girl on RLC collecting money for "something" which is just another thing that outs you as dfcrap.

You are a fucking pathetic specimen and you should seriously go and get some help.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It's so easy,here is your chance to shut Mikey up Harleyfakeboy once and for all and take away his credibility,have your reliable source,,you know the same one that DfCcap always talked about, and Now so does HarleyFatboy A.K.A DfCcap uses,have that fake little source send us all on CC the kiss,,,you need to fire that source,A.K.A your twisted imagination and let the voices in your head know enough is enough,ok Dfccap. :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

you will see in time that someone will brave the wrath of almighty euromike and bring forth what really happened.