Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

DAMN!! A MERE 10 SECONDS AFTER KAMILA TURNED OFF HER LIGHTS KRISTY IMMEDIATELY STARTED RUBBING IT OUT,,,,SHE MUST HAVE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR KAMILA TO GO TO SLEEP,,,JUST LIKE IN BARCELONA,EVERY TIME KRISTY STROKES KAMILA IN THE BED IT ALWAYS MADE HER RUB ONE OUT. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

• Upvote 1

I'm going to try to explain how I feel about the all girls apartments without bashing the girls and just how I perceive them to be.  First off let me start by saying that I have absolutely no interest in any of the couples on RLC.  I have no desire to watch them have sex at all.  If I want to see sex between a man and a woman I will go to the internet.  The all girls apartments brought a certain hope, a certain intrigue as to what might come out of it if you will.  Kamila and Kristy are absolutely beautiful women who know how to draw attention to themselves without a doubt.  They are by far one of the best things to ever hit RLC in my opinion.  Where I get put off by the idea is from all the teasing that went on in Barcelona that will now be carried to Moscow.  When I say put off by the idea, I'm solely speaking for myself and nobody else.  I personally was hoping and praying that something more would come out of all the teasing and it took me a long time to convince myself that nothing would ever transpire between the two due to their aspiring modeling careers and what not.  They are not about to do anything to jeopardize any of that and I get it now.  I also get why RLC brought them back, they are a huge money maker for RLC and I can understand how allot of you feel about them and are glad they are back.  For me personally, I didn't break out the credit card as soon as I seen they had returned and because of my own selfishness in what I would really like to see from them, it won't happen anytime soon.  So in closing about Kamila & Kristy, they are lovely, they share a certain affection for each other, and I hope they do well for you all and make you all happy and glad that you broke out the credit card or continued your memberships with RLC.

Briefly on Ilona and her girls apartment.  Once again a big deal for RLC!  All the girls are beautiful in their own ways and all bring something to the table.  I payed for a membership with RLC when they brought this apartment back online and for the same selfish reasons, but once again after Sarah, White, Irma, Anna, Layla, and now the three current occupants showed me that all there was ever going to be with this apartment, was another stay of teasing during their time with RLC I for my own selfish reasons decided to cancel my membership.  I guess I'm probably the only one that really feels this way, but that is just who I am.  I don't mind the teasing to a certain extent and it's quite intriguing and needed, but at some time I just felt there had to be something more and there wasn't.  I hope this clarifies me a little bit and I didn't make anybody angry with this post.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Wow! Did someone else take over your body, Harley? That is a very sensitive and reasoned post. If you are sincere about it, I for one applaud it.

Please continue in this vein. We can all enjoy this site, state our opinions respectfully and watch for other peoples' sensitivites, all at the same time. i think your post now is respectful. Thank you.

I want others here to also accept Harley's changed approach so long as it is sincere. We can end the battling with that caveat.

Mr Harleyfat et Mr 1010 ,  je suis entièrement d'accord avec vous car j'ai la même opinion sur RLC et je suis très déçu de l'ambiance dans les appartements.

je préfère arrêter mon abonnement chez eux car je me fais arnaquer , mais je parle pour moi et je ne veux critiquer personne parmi les lecteurs de Camcaps.

Wow! Did someone else take over your body, Harley? That is a very sensitive and reasoned post. If you are sincere about it, I for one applaud it.

Please continue in this vein. We can all enjoy this site, state our opinions respectfully and watch for other peoples' sensitivites, all at the same time. i think your post now is respectful. Thank you.

I want others here to also accept Harley's changed approach so long as it is sincere. We can end the battling with that caveat.

Sincere as I can be!  I guess I look at things differently than most people and had a hard time giving in to the fact that it's just how it's going to be with those two apartments.  I liked RLC when I subscribed many years ago and even sent them emails asking them if there was going to be more all girl apartments because that's what I like to see.  I love watching a woman pleasure herself or showing affection towards another woman or flat out having sex with another woman.  Like I said, at least 98% of anything I'm going to watch on the internet is going to have at least two women together or women masturbating or women just getting undressed or posing.  You get the nakedness with the girls apartments and the teasing which is fun but unless there is something more, for me personally, I just care to sit out until something that will fulfill my desire comes along.

That is just fine, Harley. You are just like all of us, we all want some things we can't get. Quite normal.

Just stay with us Harley. What I mean is keep this new attitude. I never will cut someone out if they are changed and become respectful! Other people may not like me taking this approach, but I have to be me.

And we can all like different things. I for one like seeing the couples' apartments as well as these. But I find myself much more on the girls apartments lately.

Only one more piece of advice. Just control cynicism a bit. It eats away at your soul! You will suffer, be bitter, even more than other people will suffer.

Not to be rude or anything, but has anyone else noticed that since Kami lost all this weight, she has hobbit feet. I mean they are way to big of feet  for such a small girl. I always thought she kinda had big feet but just look at her in bed.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DAMN!! A MERE 10 SECONDS AFTER KAMILA TURNED OFF HER LIGHTS KRISTY IMMEDIATELY STARTED RUBBING IT OUT,,,,SHE MUST HAVE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR KAMILA TO GO TO SLEEP,,,JUST LIKE IN BARCELONA,EVERY TIME KRISTY STROKES KAMILA IN THE BED IT ALWAYS MADE HER RUB ONE OUT. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

How could you be in bed cuddling and stroking with Kamila and NOT want to rub one out?

DES, thanks for that pic. I want her!!!! I like that perspective!!!!!

Kristy has always been a giver. Much like Irma was. She gets off when she gives pleasure to others.

And now Kami turns her on too!!! That would prove too much for any of us!!

euromike, merci pour vos partages, mais pourquoi 3 mêmes photos de kamila?!! le forum se demande comment gagner de la place, mais si nous publions 15 fois la même scène, les administrateurs risques de de plus savoir comment gérer la lourdeur du forum, comme cet après midi ou cc était inaccessible!!!

euromike, thank you for your shares, but why 3 same pictures kamila? !! Forum wonders how to save space, but if we publish 15 times the same scene, the directors of risks over how to handle the heaviness of the forum, as this afternoon or CC was inaccessible !!! :idk: :idk: ???