Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

No snaky Kamila had left with the girl to go the store briefly and then they came back.And she just gave Kristy a quick kiss before they left.

Mikey, you're trying to be a shit starter today? They're still there. In fact just now, two hours later all three of them are getting ready to go out.

• Upvote 1

I HAVE TO SAY ONE THING THOUGH,,,AFTER TODAY OUR COMMENTS,SPECULATIONS,THEORIES,GUESSING AND MADE UP BULLSHIT ABOUT KAMILA,,,AND THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP THAT SHE HAS BOTH WITH KRISTY AND IN HER PERSONAL LIFE,SHOULD ALL HOPEFULLY DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND END FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.

It should but it's not going to. Too many stubborn diehards in here.

I JUST HOPE THAT BOOKMASTER8 DOESN'T FEEL TOO BAD SEEING HIM HERE,,,,I WOULD BE PISSED IF I SAW A GUY HUGGING AND KISSING ON MY BABY RITA :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

IT'S VALENTINE'S WEEKEND SO IT ONLY MAKES SENSE FOR HIM TO COME AND SEE HER.....TONIGHT MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTING,,,SHE COULD EITHER STAY OR LEAVE WITH HIM,,LET'S WAIT AND SEE FOLKS.

DAMN SO THAT'S THE LUCKY ASSHOLE WHO GETS TO BE WITH OUR KAMILA

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi:

Well, since I want to see Kamila smiling and laughing as much as possible, as long as he treats her well and keeps her happy, I'm good with it.  :)

Unfortunately, I didn't see him. I wasn't online at the time. So, I don't know how they interacted. But, from what I read, it seems that it must have been positive.

He bought her a huge teddy bear,,if you look in her room you will see it,she ran up to him and jumped up into his arms,,and when he was leaving she looked like she was about to start crying,,she is truly in love with him.She couldn't stop touching and kissing him the entire time that he was there,,she was soo happy to see him.

Well, since I want to see Kamila smiling and laughing as much as possible, as long as he treats her well and keeps her happy, I'm good with it.  :)

Unfortunately, I didn't see him. I wasn't online at the time. So, I don't know how they interacted. But, from what I read, it seems that it must have been positive.

• Upvote 1

Pick me Kristy and I will buy the factory that makes the teddy bears and give it to you! :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Girls going out. kristy dressed  to kill. Kristy, I want you!!!! I'll buy you a big teddy too!!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

• Upvote 1

Pick me Kristy and I will buy the factory that makes the teddy bears and give it to you! :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

kristy maquillée et coiffée, est magnifique!! on oublie souvent qu'elle a une chevelure incroyable!!!

kristy makeup and wearing is gorgeous !! it is often forgotten that it has an incredible hair !!! :) :) :kiss:

I'm telling you Kristy is so funny teasing him. Kami absolutely trusts Kristy and her other gf with him.

And Kami is in love, she kisses him, he pinched her ass.

May be some action tonight!

Without the last line your comment would have been perfect  :poke:

incroyable!!! la photo de kami et du nounours, est déjà sur son vk!!!!

unbelievable!!! the photo of kami and teddy bear is already on its vk !!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :D

hehe, it is actually a head taller than Kami  :woohoo: