Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

She blocked cam6 in the bathroom, made sure not to show much in the bath tub

I was informed that while the 3 were in the kitchen after Rita's bath, that Kami received a phone call and went straight into the bathroom and removed whatever it was in front of cam 6 and then went back in the kitchen and asked Rita not to block the camera view again.  Can anybody confirm this?

Cam 6 is no longer blocked by Rita's toiletries bag, I think she didn't relize it blocked the camera..... She is not camera shy, this we already know from before. I do not know if someone called or not ave been busy tring to keep up to many apartments.

Wonder if Rita ever met Kristy? Kristy is already cracking Rita up with her humor!

rita était à Barcelone avec nora, mila, coco et jenny. mais toutes ces filles se connaissent et sont souvent amies dans la vie privée...

rita was in Barcelona with nora, milana, coco and jenny. but all these girls know each other and are often friends in private life ... ;) ;)

He let the out his phonenumber when Anna was going. Can not one in the United States send him an SMS?

peut être en passant directement par la maison blanche?!!! quelqu'un a t-il le numéro?!!!

can be directly through the White House? !!! someone he number? !!! ;D ;D ;D

I was informed that while the 3 were in the kitchen after Rita's bath, that Kami received a phone call and went straight into the bathroom and removed whatever it was in front of cam 6 and then went back in the kitchen and asked Rita not to block the camera view again.  Can anybody confirm this?

It's not ashamed to admit, if you have purchased Premium Membersip again? It would be fair!