Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

If Mikey doesn't upload that pic of her doing that then it didn't happen and I don't believe it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

That was the funniest I have seen from these two just now, Kristy pulling Kami's knickers up and checking to see how wet she was ----

• Upvote 1

If Mikey doesn't upload that pic of her doing that then it didn't happen and I don't believe it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

It happened, just before Kami pulled the blanket over herself. Kristy pulled Kami's knickers up and a had quite a long look at her pussy.

As usual, Kristy had her impish grin all over her face, just got to love her attitude.

And if you didn't get the pic Mikey it can only mean one thing, you are getting old and slow and past it. :lmao:

You must be new here young fella,,you may want to go look in the picture section :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana:

AND MY WIFE IS HOME!!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It happened, just before Kami pulled the blanket over herself. Kristy pulled Kami's knickers up and a had quite a long look at her pussy.

As usual, Kristy had her impish grin all over her face, just got to love her attitude.

And if you didn't get the pic Mikey it can only mean one thing, you are getting old and slow and past it. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I don't think Kami is doing anything out of a view because of the bf. She has never done it much in front of us.

Also, Mikey, Thes has a theory about Kami and that bathroom. Ask him in private.

We do remember how Kami used to bate in the downstairs bathroom in Barcelona.

I do worry a bit about my Kristy. She seems to need  Kami more than Kami needs her. She is a great gal, but lacks some confidence around men. She does have friends though. Remember she already had a girl friend and a guy friend over. She gets along with Rita, everyone else. And I am sure she has school friends.

I don't particularly like Kami's bf either. Not because she has a bf, but because of his personality. He also smokes like a fiend. I will give him a chance especially if Kami is in love, but we'll see.

Rita is looking real good. She is a girl who knows what she wants and goes and gets it. If only Kristy could be like that.

Watch Kami and possible eating disorder, guys!

MY WIFE IS HERE GUYS SO MIKEY MIGHT BE A LITTLE PREOCCUPIED WHILE SHE IS HERE,SO IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME,YOU KNOW THAT I'M JUST SIMPLY GIVING HER MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION,,SHE WON'T BE HERE FOR VERY LONG SO I GOTTA ENJOY AS MUCH TIME AS I CAN.

OH MY JUST LOOK AT HER ANGEL FACE :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I'M IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

Kami is just too skinny. Except for her boobs of course. Kristy has those buns! And Rita is just right, lost just the right amount of weight and looks gooood!

Kami just needs to eat!

Girls are all good friends. They should have people over and have a paaaarty!!!!

Personally I believe that you all are asking for a miracle from this apartment.  Something to satisfy all your wishes of them coming back and your want, that it's going to be different.  Kamila spent two tours in Barcelona apartment and Kristy one tour.  If you go back, for those of you that recorded their visit/visits in Barcelona and review the recordings, I'm sure you will find that neither of these girls did anything but tease the cameras to get peoples hopes up that something might happen and keep them coming back month after month.  Kamila slept nude 1 time for sure and maybe 2 times at the most in two visits to the Barcelona apartment.  After the first time she slept nude, Nora talked to her about it downstairs one night when Kamila was laying on the couch and Nora was sitting in the chair under the stairs.  Kamila nor Kristy ever showed any open masturbation throughout their visits in the apartment.  Often times ending up in the downstairs masturbation room.  Now that Kamila has this boyfriend that at least one person doesn't care for because of his attitude and that he smokes like a chimney, she will for sure be less likely to do anything in front of the cameras.  I hope that they turn it around for those of you that pay every month, but I'm afraid that they won't.  So, if you're looking for something to happen, in my opinion it will be no different than the Barcelona apartment.  Just my  :twocents: