Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

The girls aren't doing this for us, they are doing it for them!!!

This is the closest I have ever seen the girls and it is mutual, not just Kristy driven like in Barcelona!

I am like a fly in the fucking ointment. I can't fucking move!!!

GUYS ILONA LEFT,,,MY WIFE CAME TO SEE ME,,,DANAYA AND ADELE TOOK A BATH WITHOUT CANDLES TOGETHER,,,,NOW KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE TAKING A BATH TOGETHER,,"WITHOUT CANDLES AND THE LIGHTS ON,,,,,AND I JUST RECEIVED MY TAX REFUND THIS MORNING,,,,,,, NOW ASK MIKEY HOW HIS WEEK IS GOING FOR HIM SO FAR :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Upvote 1

Some contest seems to be going on between K&K and Da&Ad. Who is going to win the most attention from us. The bets are on.

I put 10 0000 rubles on Moscow and half as much pesetas on Barcelona (I know they have € there, but it's sound more local...).

The girls winning will earn a trip to one of our beautiful countries were are living in..

Some contest seems to be going on between K&K and Da&Ad. Who is going to win the most attention from us. The bets are on.

I put 10 0000 rubles on Moscow and half as much pesetas on Barcelona (I know they have € there, but it's sound more local...).

The girls winning will earn a trip to one of our beautiful countries were are living in..

RLC's transactions are ultimately converted into $USD somewhere along the line, and I think RLC is probably very happy with the tenants of both apartments and their audience loyalty.  :D  8)

I'd suggest that the winner gets a free trip to my squirrel's nest, but there's no room up here for that damn bear.