Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Oh and if you guys can remember,Kristy bought that hat she has on in Barcelona :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes:

It was nice to watch carefully what they bought when they were in Barcelona. Now, it is nice to see those same articles, such as jewelery and clothing. I remember when she had only a small fabric backbag in the beginning, and she began to borrow Kamila's blue backpack, then she bought that one which she now uses. These objects bring to mind many moments in Barcelona.

It would also be nice to see that happy kid to whom Kamila bought clothes in her both visits in Barcelona, but I think that we will not see.

That BS after your comment, describes well your post. Buy even a membership before you tell what is happening in the apartment you cant' see.

My mistake guys.......she still hasn't returned....sorry to get you all excited ! Thanks for the comment Mr. See !

Boring day here with K & K, neither around. Strange that Kami went out last night, didn't take a change of clothes and hasn't come back to change. Now Kristy is out.

I guess it is over to Danaya and other apartments.

Boring day here with K & K, neither around. Strange that Kami went out last night, didn't take a change of clothes and hasn't come back to change. Now Kristy is out.

I guess it is over to Danaya and other apartments.

Because of the large time difference.........you will have to stay up all night to see what goes on during the day in Moscow !

The Bidet was up because both girls,when brushing their hair,they use it as a hair dispenser and flush the hair that's on their brushes down the drain.I think that Kristy used it last and left it up.

And I don't want to start hearing any whining or bitching about these ladies.it's way too early for that,,,,,,shit it should never happen period,just sit back and enjoy the show guys,Thank you. :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes: :clap:

I saw in the last few pics of Kami getting ready that the lid on the Bidet was up ; someone apparently used it. Did anyone see who ???

• Upvote 1