Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Did everyone enjoy spending the evening with the lovely  Kamila and BUNS OF STEEL Kristy tonight.....It is obvious to the old farts that after 6 months apart, well nothing has changed and mostly everyone around here was freaking out for nothing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Kristy can dose off in less than 10 minutes and poor Kami takes at least an hour or longer. So how many thumbs up do we give Kristy for the nice lingerie shoot before bed, Holy shit that girl looked so hot. Definately to peas in pod on the couch tonight, I just wonder what will happen when Kami teases her like getting her hand really close tonight to her gateway to heaven.  We are seeing a more aggressive Kami in terms of the cuddling and caressing each other. They sure fun to watch... The feeds were good tonight. Guys I think I will be buying stock in RLC Thank you for the better feeds tonight it is much appreciated by all of us.

Now onto the what I wanted to say, My daughter in law will be giving birth to my first grandchild this weekend or on Monday for , The Marines in particular hios Gunny, were very good to my son and let him go on leave today, so he is already in Tennessee and well on his way home to see his son be born, Semper Fi Marine !!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: I will keep all my friends posted....

I guess I probably should post some photos of her photoshoot :lmao: :lmao:

Did everyone enjoy spending the evening with the lovely  Kamila and BUNS OF STEEL Kristy tonight.....It is obvious to the old farts that after 6 months apart, well nothing has changed and mostly everyone around here was freaking out for nothing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Kristy can dose off in less than 10 minutes and poor Kami takes at least an hour or longer. So how many thumbs up do we give Kristy for the nice lingerie shoot before bed, Holy shit that girl looked so hot. Definately to peas in pod on the couch tonight, I just wonder what will happen when Kami teases her like getting her hand really close tonight to her gateway to heaven.  We are seeing a more aggressive Kami in terms of the cuddling and caressing each other. They sure fun to watch... The feeds were good tonight. Guys I think I will be buying stock in RLC Thank you for the better feeds tonight it is much appreciated by all of us.

Now onto the what I wanted to say, My daughter in law will be giving birth to my first grandchild this weekend or on Monday for , The Marines in particular hios Gunny, were very good to my son and let him go on leave today, so he is already in Tennessee and well on his way home to see his son be born, Semper Fi Marine !!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: I will keep all my friends posted....

• Upvote 1

Kristy is still the crazy, zany, sexy girl she always was!! She was taking sexy selfies of her, Kami. Kami was making funny faces. They are so funny together!!

((((((This is better than Barcelona))))). And the cameras and lighting are better par none!

Magnifique!

If you say so.....poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.giflaughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

Vantheman, you must have missed Barcelona! Kristy used to so turn on Kami with her stroking, her massages that she masturbated violently afterwards! If you carefully watched her in Barcelona, she was damn sensual! She used to stroke Kami in Barcelona from here to eternity! I certainly wouldn't mind her stroking me!

Now here, Kami won't let Kristy do the same things she used to. But they are still close. Just that there won't likely be any sexual activity between them.

Why do you say she won't let her do the same things? I haven't seen any indication of that as yet. I don't think we know what the current limits are at this time. Just because they haven't done a particular thing that they did in Barcelona yet, that doesn't mean it won't ever happen. I don't expect them to ever cross that line where we see them actually performing "real sex" like in the lesbian apartments. But, I wouldn't take any petting or other types of teasing "foreplay" off the table just yet.  :)

Yeah,, book, I meant actual  sexual activity. They are already teasing each other. My hunch is that Kami won't let her cross the line she drew in Barcelona. They may go to that point. When they were lying together tonight Kami made sure to keep her sideboob from Kristy's face. I do notice however that Kami herself initiates some of the teasing or stroking, not just Kristy. And importantly, Kristy is not getting frustrated. I think their relationship is in a happy place. There is less sexual tension there. The  earlier sexual tension led to the incidents where Kristy wouldn't talk to Kami.

I actually like  where they are at. If they wanted to bathe together, I would be happier, but that tub is small and round. I also notice that they don't lie naked or topless much with each other. I don't know if we will see the steamy hot oil massages Kristy used to give to Kami.

Kami also seems to have a bf, so that may mean less bating for us, unfortunately.

We will see. I certainly don't have my mind set in stone about it, just early observations.

Yeah,, book, I meant actual  sexual activity. They are already teasing each other. My hunch is that Kami won't let her cross the line she drew in Barcelona. They may go to that point. When they were lying together tonight Kami made sure to keep her sideboob from Kristy's face. I do notice however that Kami herself initiates some of the teasing or stroking, not just Kristy. And importantly, Kristy is not getting frustrated. I think their relationship is in a happy place. There is less sexual tension there. The  earlier sexual tension led to the incidents where Kristy wouldn't talk to Kami.

I actually like  where they are at. If they wanted to bathe together, I would be happier, but that tub is small and round. I also notice that they don't lie naked or topless much with each other. I don't know if we will see the steamy hot oil massages Kristy used to give to Kami.

Kami also seems to have a bf, so that may mean less bating for us, unfortunately.

We will see. I certainly don't have my mind set in stone about it, just early observations.

Does anyone actually know why Kristy didn't want to talk to Kami in Barcelona?  I don't think it was do to the sexual tension!

Does anyone actually know why Kristy didn't want to talk to Kami in Barcelona?  I don't think it was do to the sexual tension!

It has been translated by a reliable person that the matter was very small. Kristy wanted to pat stray dog, Kami did not like that, and she left Kristy alone, or something like that.

It has been translated by a reliable person that the matter was very small. Kristy wanted to pat stray dog, Kami did not like that, and she left Kristy alone, or something like that.

According to one source at the time, it was all caused because Kami told Kristy that she had just made love to her photographer. The

sex of the photog was not mentioned .