Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

LAST NIGHT I LEFT FOR A LATE NIGHT JUNK FOOD RUN TO TACO BELL,

Mikey, I am seriously worried that you are losing it.

Seek help before it is too late.

Please tell me that you didn't really leave home and your pc while there was a chance that those 2 treasures were on the screen?

Get help, get home delivery taco bell.

I don't know what a taco bell is but surely they do home deliveries?

My house is like the FBI and CIA headquarters,,,,I got surveillance and recording equipment running 24/7,so it's safe to run out for a little snack :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Mikey, I am seriously worried that you are losing it.

Seek help before it is too late.

Please tell me that you didn't really leave home and your pc while there was a chance that those 2 treasures were on the screen?

Get help, get home delivery taco bell.

I don't know what a taco bell is but surely they do home deliveries?

• Upvote 1

Mikey, I agree 100% that girl is the personification of "BUNS OF STEEL"

She could be selling videos here in the states that would outsell any of the crap that is on the market today, There is not an ounce of baby fat left on that rear end !!!!!!

Speaking of that....... I think you would be the perfect production manager, and I will be the marketing manger, and 1010 will handle the legal department.

We will get Des, slider, way to cool, Hope85, BigSkyFky, Corboblanc, to handle all the video cameras, and our good friend Snaky should be the director to perfect all the camera angles and lighting for absolute perfection...Sulzer and the Phantom would do an awesome job on all the editing.

Then of course StnCld, Foamy, and TGB will form the board of directors, with Admin as the CEO.

We will need the services of Kitek to ensure nothing is lost in the translation !!!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm confused. Are you talking about Kamila or Kristy? Kamila doesn't have any baby fat and does has a great ass, but Kristy has the most spectacular ass and legs in all of RLC as far as I'm concerned.

Edited to say: Nevermind. I just went through the latest pics and it seems fairly certain that you are talking about Kristy. What really threw me off was the comment about "not an ounce of baby fat left on that rear end". I think there is a tiny bit of baby fat left on Kristy, but it makes her look all the more luscious in my opinion.  :drool:

Hey mikey, thes, everyone!

Mikey, don't panic, I think guy is a friend of Kristy's, not necessarily a bf. First time we saw Kristy with a guy!

I do get where you are coming from about wanting the girls all for  ourselves or with each other. I do feel  that too.

Not to say I would mind them with guys, after all this is their home. But it is a little shock to the system so to speak.

BTW, thanks for the pics guys.

I love these two girls. There was a reason why we fell in love with them in the first place. Nothing has changed!

Book, I think Thes is referring to Kristy as the buns of steel and I agree with you about Kami too.

Mike I'll have to disagree with comparing Barcelona with Moscow. They are different setups and can in no way be the same. Barcelona has a person with a piss poor attitude and no personality. And sadly she has pulled another one down with her. Yes that makes it not as much fun to watch. So I wait patiently for the reset but for me it's not dead.

I didn't give up on Moscow because I'm not that interested in it in the first place. Love looking at K&K pics but without the free cams it's just not the same. Reading the "What are they doing now" is uninteresting and a waste for me. The comments are fine when no one is arguing over something trivial and the gushing worship isn't over the top. When it is I just skim over it and if I miss something that was mixed in then my bad.

I keep seeing a reference to "Real Life". I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But what makes this apartment "Real Life" and none of the rest of them? That's a rhetorical question by the way and doesn't require an answer.

Bottom line is watch whatever you want and comment on what you want. But I think if you leave your expectations at the door you'll enjoy it a lot more.

I hate making a long post. But I feel better now.

Everyone enjoy your morning, day, evening, or night as the case may be. Be a long time before I make a post like this again.im-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

P.S. Daytona 500 Next Sunday. woohoo-smiley-emoticon.gif

I keep seeing a reference to "Real Life". I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But what makes this apartment "Real Life" and none of the rest of them? That's a rhetorical question by the way and doesn't require an answer.

Excellent point. I wonder the same thing myself.