Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I JUST HOPE THAT BOOKMASTER8 DOESN'T FEEL TOO BAD SEEING HIM HERE,,,,I WOULD BE PISSED IF I SAW A GUY HUGGING AND KISSING ON MY BABY RITA :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

IT'S VALENTINE'S WEEKEND SO IT ONLY MAKES SENSE FOR HIM TO COME AND SEE HER.....TONIGHT MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTING,,,SHE COULD EITHER STAY OR LEAVE WITH HIM,,LET'S WAIT AND SEE FOLKS.

DAMN SO THAT'S THE LUCKY ASSHOLE WHO GETS TO BE WITH OUR KAMILA

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi:

Kami's bf is over! Three girls and the guy. The possibilities are endless!

He got her a huge teddy bear. Must be valentine's day gift. Kristy is going to flirt the fuck with him!

Guy is good looking.

Uh oh, Mikey, competition for us.

You better be good to her, guy, or book or us are coming for you!!!

• Upvote 1

il aura fallu attendre 1 an, pour que enfin kamila nous dévoile ses préférences sexuelles, et nous présente son petit ami!!! un sacré chanceux celui là!!!!

we had to wait 1 year to kamila finally reveals her sexual orientation, and introduces her boyfriend !!! a sacred lucky this one !!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I JUST HOPE THAT BOOKMASTER8 DOESN'T FEEL TOO BAD SEEING HIM HERE,,,,I WOULD BE PISSED IF I SAW A GUY HUGGING AND KISSING ON MY BABY RITA :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

IT'S VALENTINE'S WEEKEND SO IT ONLY MAKES SENSE FOR HIM TO COME AND SEE HER.....TONIGHT MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTING,,,SHE COULD EITHER STAY OR LEAVE WITH HIM,,LET'S WAIT AND SEE FOLKS.

DAMN SO THAT'S THE LUCKY ASSHOLE WHO GETS TO BE WITH OUR KAMILA

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi:

Call me a pessimist, I bet they will leave rather than stay in the apartment.  :( :( :(

KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

He does make a very sympathetic impression and seams to be a very good fit for her.  :) ... I am still wondering how he moved that thing to the apartment.  ;) ... A very short visit, but he could be a nice guy.

I had suspected that this apartment will get superficially very fast, but it seams to be a real one this time. ... Very nice. :)