Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Brilliant idea no. 21654.

This bear thing could be very, very useful.

What we need to do is buy an exact replica bear, take out the insides, and presto! a bear suit that

Kami loves to hug and sleep with. We could organise a rota where we each have a day or two (depending

on how hot it gets) in the bear suit. When the girls go out, we simply change places. Some things may

have to be built into the suit like water bottles, refridgerator, oh..and tissue holder, but it just has to be

the greatest idea ever!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

POTW !!!!

Brilliant idea.

I really do like the way you think.

Take Snaky's advice and stick to just posting pictures for us to download,,,because you obviously don't know how to talk to people,you made your comment/opinion and I made my comment/opinion,,,this is a forum,,you see things one way and I see things another.

There is absolutely no reason for you to get your panties all twisted up over trivial bullshit,none of us were with both of them when he may or may not have  gotten her something else,not because you don't think that it's not a good gift for her,doesn't mean that it's not what she should have gotten.

I don't know why you even felt offended,because we all have a right to disagree with each other on here.

Anyone who makes a comment on here is subject to other people giving their own perspective on the same thing.

Who knows how long  these guys have been together and how many countless other non-common gifts that he has given to her.

That's why she is his girlfriend and not ours,,,,,we give what we want to our girlfriends because we know them better than anyone else.

While that gentleman gives kamila whatever he knows she wants for valentines day,because that's his girl.

Your name is pretty deceiving because here I thought that you were WAY_TOO_COOL.

The last part of your comment said "VIEW POINTS ARE NOT TOLERATED",so I guess that you should only speak and we read your views and tolerate them but we are not allowed to have our views because they will not be tolerated by you.

And when you start disrespecting people just for having a different opinion than yours by calling people "Permanent Blowhards",how childish and stupid do you think you now look to the rest of us,,,,Just remember,I never cursed at,or called you any names in my comment.

Thank you euromike for your embroidered view of what may or may not be the case and of what I stated in my original post.

Who knows if he bought her other gifts or not I don’t, you don’t all any of us with the exception of the Russian speakers can say is what we see on screen – he bought her a big ass bear and that was the only gift we saw – it was on screen and my comments relate to what I saw on screen – not fantasy land ideas.

Why do you assume I didn’t see what happened?

I never stated Kamila was not happy with the gift or with seeing him – for your information I recorded it and saw it at time so am well aware of what happened and how happy she was, my comment relates to the bear and the thought behind it.

As you say some guys over think gifts and the simplest things are the best but it can also be said that some guys don’t think about it at all and as Snaky stated a bear is the most common present e.g. I think he put little/no thought in to it and just bought what almost every other guy did – bought a bear.

That bear just happens to be huge and in my opinion as stated in my original post – Silly, and will sit in a corner collecting dust.

As stated in my original post and reply to Snaky my suggested gift was an EXAMPLE – can’t you people read, it didn’t have to be an expensive gift just with some thought behind it.

No wonder people other than a few permanent blowhards leave comments on here apparently other opinions, view points are not tolerated.

• Upvote 1

This boy wanted obviously to replace Kristy in Kamila's bed with this huge teddy bear. No chance, man, bad luck. The only one allowed by us to cuddle Kamina is not a man so badly dressed nor  a giant furry toy, but the charming, warm, sweet and untertaining Kristy. If anyone here says that in no way we can allow or not allow anything to Kami, let's answer that he doesn't love her like we do in our sublimal way.

I agree with mikey. Don't feel if people go against your opinion that it means we are conspiring against you or that your opinion is not welcome. And try not to use descriptions of people as permanent blowhards. Use tact and respect always when you talk to people.

I have one thing to say about the teddy bear thing. It is the goddam thought that counts!!! Ever hear of that expression? I thought it was the sweetest thing I have seen here!! Did you see how in love they both are? Isn't that what matters here? I'm sure the guy will give her a much better present today. And it won't be just a materialistic item. I'm thinking a good fucking!!!!

Sometimes, people just overthink these things. Not every single thing has a huge meaning!

Yeah what this lawyer guy said,,,you know that you can always trust lawyers :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I agree with mikey. Don't feel if people go against your opinion that it means we are conspiring against you or that your opinion is not welcome. And try not to use descriptions of people as permanent blowhards. Use tact and respect always when you talk to people.

I have one thing to say about the teddy bear thing. It is the goddam thought that counts!!! Ever hear of that expression? I thought it was the sweetest thing I have seen here!! Did you see how in love they both are? Isn't that what matters here? I'm sure the guy will give her a much better present today. And it won't be just a materialistic item. I'm thinking a good fucking!!!!

Sometimes, people just overthink these things. Not every single thing has a huge meaning!

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but this is where the dfCcap comes out in me.  In WayToCool's defense about the gift of the big teddy bear, I will use some of kitek's translations to help with what I'm fixing to say.

kitek translated a conversation between Kami & Kristy and this is what was said:

"She was working on Friday night as a VIP HOSTESS (aka “paid to party girl”) she made 4000 rubles that night. At the party there was a lot of young women which were acting uneasy but Kami was the one that was catching a lot of attention, some guys were trying to get her number.  She has done it before in Barcelona as many of the girls staying at RLC apartment.

Kami: He knows that he is not the first one

Kristy: You should've tell him that you didn't count.

Kami admits that she slept with 3 guys before she started dating him and these guys were friends/co-workers of his."

Now, the girls have been gone from the Barcelona apartment for 5 months and 1 week.  In that time Kami has slept with 3 guys that were friends/coworkers of his.  What does that say about her?  She said herself that she is a VIP HOSTESS (aka "paid to party girl") along with MANY of the girls staying at the RLC apartment.  This guy is just smitten in love with Kami but I don't think the feeling is mutual.  She is looking for a rich guy and I truly don't believe love will have anything to do with it when she finds the guy that will allow her to live her current life style to where she doesn't have to work, can travel all over the world with or without him (probably would prefer it without him), and probably provide her with her own apartment so she can get away when she wants.  The teddy bear in my opinion was coming from a guy that is falling for her but is unsure if the feeling is reciprocal based on the words that came out of her mouth to Kristy in their conversation.  If by chance their little fling turns out to be real, I'm sure he will buy her something much nicer in the future.

This is how I feel and is just my opinion.

PS It looks like Adele is fixing to do her duty as a VIP HOSTESS, just guessing here folks LOL.