Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

bandicam 2016-05-27 19-08-46-610.jpg

ENOUGH SAID, SEEN THE PICTURES AND HOPPED THE NEXT FLIGHT HOME :huh: 

Happy birthday to my love ??

LMAOO I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING TOO,,THE QUESTION WAS ASKED WHAT WOULD KAMILA THINK,,WELL THERE IS YOUR ANSWER IN HER BED RIGHT NOW.

SHE WAS LIKE,,OHH,,"SO YOU WANNA SLEEP IN MY BED WITH SOME GIRL WHILE I WAS GONE HUH KRISTY?",..."WELL 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME KRISTY,,,WATCH ME BRING HOME A HOT ANGEL OF MY OWN AND SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER."::):heart:

AND THEN KRISTY REPLIED,,"OH YEAH,WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HOW MUCH I WAS CUDDLED UP WITH MY ANGEL ALL NIGHT LONG,AND HOW SHE WAS RUBBING MY BACK AND THIGHS,I DON'T SEE YOUR ANGEL DOING THAT WITH YOU":biggrin::biggrin:

AND THEN KAMI REPLIED BACK,,"WELL I'M TIRED AND JET-LAGGED FROM MY FLIGHT RIGHT NOW,,BUT YOU WAIT,,TOMORROW NIGHT WE WILL DO SOME STUFF TO MAKE WHAT YOU AND YOUR ANGEL DID LOOK  PG13 AND ALSO LIKE A WALK IN THE PARK"::):heart:

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

LMAOO I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING TOO,,THE QUESTION WAS ASKED WHAT WOULD KAMILA THINK,,WELL THERE IS YOUR ANSWER IN HER BED RIGHT NOW.

SHE WAS LIKE,,OHH,,"SO YOU WANNA SLEEP IN MY BED WITH SOME GIRL WHILE I WAS GONE",..."WELL 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME KRISTY,,,WATCH ME BRING HOME A HOT ANGEL OF MY OWN AND SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER."::):heart:

AND THEN KRISTY REPLIED,,"OH YEAH,WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HOW MUCH I WAS CUDDLED UP WITH MY ANGEL ALL NIGHT LONG,AND HOW SHE WAS RUBBING MY BACK AND THIGHS,I DON'T SEE YOUR ANGEL DOING THAT WITH YOU":biggrin::biggrin:

AND THEN KAMI REPLIED BACK,,"WELL I'M TIRED AND JET-LAGGED FROM MY FLIGHT RIGHT NOW,,BUT YOU WAIT,,TOMORROW NIGHT WE WILL DO SOME STUFF TO MAKE WHAT YOU AND YOUR ANGEL DID LOOK  PG13 AND ALSO LIKE A WALK IN THE PARK"::):heart:

I am very curious to see how they interact tomorrow, It was kinda strange tonight, not only because Kami had friend. her Angel, but also not like Kami inot to go into the bathroom while Kristy is in the bath and tell her all about her trip, or to go to her room for a little while to just be with her after being gone. They did talk some in the kitchen, but it was not the same as their usual conversations. It almost appeared that Kami was paying more attention to her friend, the Angel. 

Kristy finally got bored with what they were talking about, decided just to go to bed, but she lay on her bed for a while with the door open as to invite Kami in for bit, before they went to bed.

I am not in any way implying or making any kind of accusations, just my observations. Tomorrow should tell us more as they will have time to discuss things, and be around each other. Just kinda of a strange interaction between them tonight is all.

I do find it quite interesting the closeness that has become of Kristy and ANGEL JULIA :heart: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I am very curious to see how they interact tomorrow, It was kinda strange tonight, not only because Kami had friend. her Angel, but os not like Kam inot to go into the bathroom while Kristy is in the bath and tell her all about her trip, or to go to her room for a little while to just be with her after being gone. They did talk some in the kitchen, but it was not the same as their usual conversations.

I am not in any way implying or making any kind of accusations, just my observations. Tomorrow should tell us more as they will have time to discuss things, and be around each other.

I do find it quite interesting the closeness that has become of Kristy and ANGEL JULIA :heart: 

Yes let's just wait and see,,too early to call,,maybe they were just all tired from the long trip,,so when they wake up refreshed tomorrow,,we will see if the K&K penthouse is still all good,,I think it is though,,K&K are BBFs for life.::):heart:

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO......y'all could write an academy award winning play!  Stay tuned for tomorrow folks......will their love continue or is this the end of K&K!  

So the question is Harley, we know you will be tuned in????? Same bat time Same bat channel ??? Here let me answer for you. of course you will be, and have been for as long as I can remember  !!!

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So the question is Harley, we know you will be tuned in????? Same bat time Same bat channel ??? Here let me answer for you. of course you will be, and have been for as long as I can remember  !!!

Is this the best you could come up with?   I expected so much more out of you!