Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

49 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0900: Kristy is dressed and ready for a new day. Kami and bff still asleep in Kamis bed.

You are 30 mins too fast Noldus,,,did you see into the future lmaoo,,,because it's now that Kristy is getting dressed and getting ready to go out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, kitek said:

They went to the store, her friend is a smoker.

Most likely she will stay for the night or longer.

I thought you said yesterday that she was NOT on her way home ? You also mentioned many months ago that neither girl was BI or LES .  Can we trust any of your comments ? (or translations ?...........LOL ) .

16 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

No doubt that Kami has some angels too :)

You think she is trying to show Kristy that she can also have girl friends and is trying to make Kristy jealous ?  She sure rushed home fast (with a girl friend) probably after seeing what Kristy was up to with OTHER girls.  Now maybe Kami will surrender.........LOL !

Now Kamila and her girlfriend about to watch a movie together on Kristy's bed.::):heart:

EDIT: Now they are in the living room,,eating from their favorite spot and watching the movie,that restaurant must really love K&K,,they are their biggest costumers,,Their Food allowance from RLC must be huge.:biggrin::biggrin:picnic.gifyummy.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
46 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now Kamila and her girlfriend about to watch a movie together on Kristy's bed.::):heart:

EDIT: Now they are in the living room,,eating from their favorite spot and watching the movie,that restaurant must really love K&K,,they are their biggest costumers,,Their Food allowance from RLC must be huge.:biggrin::biggrin:picnic.gifyummy.gif

probably more than the other apartments combined

Is it me, or does anyone else see an incredible resemblance to Kami.  Could the visitor be her sister?  Look at her features.  Was that in fact her Mom that visited? If so, why wouldn't it be possible that the sister came later?

6 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Is it me, or does anyone else see an incredible resemblance to Kami.  Could the visitor be her sister?  Look at her features.  Was that in fact her Mom that visited? If so, why wouldn't it be possible that the sister came later?

No gels,,,Kami's sister is the girl you see on the photo frame on the dresser in kami's room:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

No gels,,,Kami's sister is the girl you see on the photo frame on the dresser in kami's room:biggrin:

Wow, do we know anything about her?  I know that nice looking girls have friends that are also good looking, but she really looks like she could be related.