Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Mommy(Kristy) is home so everything feels so much better now:heart::heart:

Kristy please call up Julian Angel to come over and Cuddle since your cuddling partner is too busy chasing down a Woody Woodpecker:biggrin::biggrin:

Woody%20Game%20Artwork.png

• Upvote 3

Damn I just love how Kristy's ass just fits perfectly in those jeans,,and I love how she just unbuttons them and just lets them hang down Gangster Style as soon as she arrives home everyday,,you can see those sexy panties from both the front and the back views::):heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, spend it away from prying eyes.  They never should have come back in the first place!   I knew this is exactly what was going to happen with this apartment.

Harley do you think if you say it 100 times, it starts carrying more emphasis?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn I just love how Kristy's ass just fits perfectly in those jeans,,and I love how she just unbuttons them and just lets them hang down Gangster Style as soon as she arrives home everyday,,you can see those sexy panties from both the front and the back views::):heart::heart::heart:

Nice that your are so pleased with this little things. ... Otherwise, there would be nothing to see at all. ... ::) ... Look. Now she is sitting on a chair. ... Wonderful.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She does it to give the Buns some space::)

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nice that your are so pleased with this little things. ... Otherwise, there would be nothing to see at all.... ::) ... Look. Now she is sitting on a chair. ... Wonderful.

Mr SquareHead, quit being a troll typing by feet smiley  and let us enjoy who and what we want to enjoy! If there is nothing on RLC that pleases your eye, then get the hell out of there and save us all from wasting our time in reading your  Bullshit BS animated emoticon

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Mommy(Kristy) is home so everything feels so much better now:heart::heart:

Kristy please call up Julian Angel to come over and Cuddle since your cuddling partner is too busy chasing down a Woody Woodpecker:biggrin::biggrin:

Woody%20Game%20Artwork.png

ThatsAllFolks.jpg

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, MrBox said:

It seams to be a matter of personal taste, but i would never see one of this girls as a downgrade in relation to the other. They are both very good looking, nice and sympatic girls. ... :cool:

Kristy may have a more appealing character (maybe the most sympatic girl on RLC currently), but she also is very limited in her openness in terms of the project. Do you remember the day when she went on the balcony to have sex? ... Not really what I would call having a "real life". ... ::)

It is absolutely a matter of taste and opinion, I agree. Personally, I don`t get what people see in Elisa, besides the fact that she has large breasts, likes to walk around naked a lot, and occasionally sticks a banana up her vagina.

She is not shy, I will give her that, but none of what she does on cam strikes me as being anything close to "real life", as opposed to Kristy, who is living her actual home life in front of us, with the occasional bit of censorship for the few things that she won`t do on cam. After several months, I feel like I know Kristy a bit, while I still don`t have a clue who Elisa is, besides being an obvious exhibitionist.

• Upvote 3