Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 hour ago, VoyeurJay said:

It is absolutely a matter of taste and opinion, I agree. Personally, I don`t get what people see in Elisa, besides the fact that she has large breasts, likes to walk around naked a lot, and occasionally sticks a banana up her vagina.

She is not shy, I will give her that, but none of what she does on cam strikes me as being anything close to "real life", as opposed to Kristy, who is living her actual home life in front of us, with the occasional bit of censorship for the few things that she won`t do on cam. After several months, I feel like I know Kristy a bit, while I still don`t have a clue who Elisa is, besides being an obvious exhibitionist.

do-more-about-climate-change-another-sta

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

And I am now officially banned!!! :angry::angry::cry:

So much for my methods to ensure no watermarks or identifiers.... perhaps using the same name here as my RLC login did me in!

If anyone sees anything that might have done me in, please let me know!

I was hoping my flattering shots and encouraging commentary would let me skate by as I am sure I was doing a good job promoting this site! LOL 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Julian Lan said:

So much for my methods to ensure no watermarks or identifiers.... perhaps using the same name here as my RLC login did me in!

Sorry to hear that Julian.   Euromike who has been a huge contributor of pics and vids throughout the years didn't stop for no reason.  My advice to people who can't live without RLC on a daily basis is to not take the chance.   It's going to hurt RLC in the long run I think.

Eventually there will be somebody that figures out a way around their embedded encryption codes and the word will get out and hopefully there will be pictures showing up again in the forum or the forum will really suffer. 

Julian, if you want to log back in to RLC because you may be addicted like so many others, there are people that can tell you how to do it.  If you do log back in just don't post anymore pictures.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to hear that Julian.   Euromike who has been a huge contributor of pics and vids throughout the years didn't stop for no reason.  My advice to people who can't live without RLC on a daily basis is to not take the chance.   It's going to hurt RLC in the long run I think.

Eventually there will be somebody that figures out a way around their embedded encryption codes and the word will get out and hopefully there will be pictures showing up again in the forum or the forum will really suffer. 

Julian, if you want to log back in to RLC because you may be addicted like so many others, there are people that can tell you how to do it.  If you do log back in just don't post anymore pictures.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU BEING BANNED JULIAN LAN,,,I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT EVEN CROPPING YOUR PHOTOS OR MAKING THEM AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE STILL WON'T STOP YOU FROM BEING BANNED,,YOU HAVE SEEN THAT ALL THE MAJOR POSTERS HAVE STOPPED POSTING,,AND TRUST ME,IT WAS FOR A VERY GOOD REASON,,,THE WATERMARKS THAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS MY FRIEND,,I CALL THOSE WATERMARKS "A BAIT AND SWITCH",,BECAUSE WHILE YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING AT THOSE AND TRYING TO AVOID THEM,,RLC IS USING OTHER METHODS TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. WELCOME TO THE LAND OF BANSVILLE YOU ARE NOT ALONE,,MANY GOOD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TO BANSVILLE,AND LET ME TELL YOU THE BEACHES, WOMEN AND WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OVER THERE LOL.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

5 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

If anyone sees anything that might have done me in, please let me know!

I was hoping my flattering shots and encouraging commentary would let me skate by as I am sure I was doing a good job promoting this site! LOL 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

It is absolutely a matter of taste and opinion, I agree. Personally, I don`t get what people see in Elisa, besides the fact that she has large breasts, likes to walk around naked a lot, and occasionally sticks a banana up her vagina.

She is not shy, I will give her that, but none of what she does on cam strikes me as being anything close to "real life", as opposed to Kristy, who is living her actual home life in front of us, with the occasional bit of censorship for the few things that she won`t do on cam. After several months, I feel like I know Kristy a bit, while I still don`t have a clue who Elisa is, besides being an obvious exhibitionist.

I am not sure if the term "bit of censorship" is really appropriate. ... I would use a term like "has her real life outside". ... ::) ... maybe that's a matter of opinion. i do not know.

You're right, we know almost noting about Elisa. ... She was in another country away from her people, together with other girls with almost no real connection and stayed there for only around 2 months. ... But, We saw everything that could be seen, because she did not hide it away. ... That is as close to her real life as it can get there in just two month. ... You may consider Nora to get an idea what real life in this apartment could also look like, if the resident is open, locally connected, stay longer and have a boyfriend who is able to visit. ... It is not fair to compare both apartments, because K&K are at "home". 

You're wrong, i think, Kristy has a real life that take place almost only outside of the apartment. She even have (or had) a relationship and kept it away almost completely. The only time her "BF" was there for a longer visit, they had sex on the balcony. ... We know something about Kristy? ... I know that she is not open enough for the project.  ... Do not get me wrong. The girls are both very nice and likeable people. I've never said otherwise. ... I would just prefere a cast that is way more open and do not need a "bit of censorship", because the idea of the project seams to be the opposite of that. 

It is getting more and more obvious why some people in this forum are so upset about my opinion. ... They do not like to see the real life of the girls, because this would kill there relationship with thier imaginary girlfriends. ... Each time something real happen in this aprtment, they start to pushing it away or make it as something bad. The best example is the BF of Kamila. This people really seams to hate him, give him names (like Woodpecker), grind about him and also start to dislike the girl (check out some of the post about kamilla in this period of time; not very nice). They are not interrested in the real life. ... They get excited if hetero girls have one of thier teasing "events" when they start to get in touch with each other as if there more than just good friends, even if they know that the girls have real relationships outside. ... Just imagine was these people would do, if Kristy would bring her BF over regularly or even have sex with him in the apartment. ... A big disappointment would be the slightest result i expect to see in this case. ... If we are really interrested in the real life of the people we are watching, it should be exactly the opposite. ... We should be happy to see there BF's come to visit, because that is there real life.  

Currently this is apartment is even worse than before the last holidays. The girls have there real life almost only outside again and seams to avoid to get in contact inside the apartment at all. ... Would kamila not have their girlfriend to visit occasionally, this apartment would be a place of loneliness. ... That is easy to see.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Sorry to hear that............your pics were outstanding !

• Upvote 1