Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I start now to believe that something went wrong between Kamila and Kristy. They still like very much each other but Kamila is more fond of her new friend (Soya, Amber or Anna). Is it exagerated to guess that this friend could replace Kristy sooner or later ? Is it planned already ? It looks like to me. Kamila is looking at this girl with loving eyes, invites her to sleep in her bed and seemed everyday more closer to her. I thought first that Kami has found a new boyfriend in Dubai, but it was a girl friend. My thesis is that Kamila's BF and herself are more interested in same sex relationship and want people to believe they are not.

Kristy is back, still no Kamila...

Kristy I love you to death girl,,but do you guys know how to cook?,,what would happen if your favorite take-out restaurant went out of business?

How would either you or Kamila eatyummy.gifspaghetti.gif

Kristy wearing a Detroit Michigan T-shirteating-hot-dog.gif

• Upvote 2

I don't think it's a matter of do they know how to cook or not Mikey, it's a matter of time consumption, also from what I remember their refrigerators over there are very small it seems like and they don't have the room to go to the grocery store and stock up for a week or two's worth of groceries.   The big thing I think, when I think about them cooking is that it takes them away from other things they would rather be doing......just a hunch.

Apparently this apartment is D E A D if we are talking about them cooking or not LMAO.......sad, very sad!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think it's a matter of do they know how to cook or not Mikey, it's a matter of time consumption, also from what I remember their refrigerators over there are very small it seems like and they don't have the room to go to the grocery store and stock up for a week or two's worth of groceries.   The big thing I think, when I think about them cooking is that it takes them away from other things they would rather be doing......just a hunch.

Apparently this apartment is D E A D if we are talking about them cooking or not LMAO.......sad, very sad!

Not dead or sad,,just an observation,,they order out almost everyday that they are home,,even if they don't have anything to do at the house or outside,,they order from the exact same place,,and their refrigerator is pretty big,,it's the kind that blends into your furniture and becomes a part of it,,if you didn't know where it was,,you would think it was a kitchen cabinet.

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Not dead or sad,,just an observation,,they order out almost everyday that they are home,,even if they don't have anything to do at the house or outside,,they order from the exact same place,,and their refrigerator is pretty big,,it's the kind that blends into your furniture and becomes a part of it,,if you didn't know where it was,,you would think it was a kitchen cabinet.

Oh OK....wasn't sure on the size of it.  It seems that most of them from what I've seen in the past were pretty small.   They love spending hours on their phones from what i've been reading and cooking would interfere with that.....just sayin LOL.   Who knows, I get so confused these days and the new meds I'm on aren't helping matters much!

• Upvote 1