Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Angel Kat is in Kristy's bed, she will getting up soon for work. Angel Jules is in the guest bed, Kristy and Angel Julia are on the couch, and Kami is in her bed alone for the first time in a week or longer.

The only thing we are missing now is Angel Amber, and most Lovely Angel Lyree. That would a be Heavenly sight.

It was nice to see all the Angels come to visit again, and Kami came home to play with the Angels as well, they all are incredible lovely young ladies.

Kami is making a real effort to get to know Kristy's Angels, she might just find she enjoy's their company as much as Kristy, as they are tight group of friends.

Most of all, It seems they want to share the Penthouse with those less fortunate than they are as long as they willing to understand the conditions of the Penthouse.

The Rider of Stars Personal Protection Services is working overtime to keep all the Angels safe and sound. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, euromike69 said:

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU BEING BANNED JULIAN LAN,,,I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT EVEN CROPPING YOUR PHOTOS OR MAKING THEM AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE STILL WON'T STOP YOU FROM BEING BANNED,,YOU HAVE SEEN THAT ALL THE MAJOR POSTERS HAVE STOPPED POSTING,,AND TRUST ME,IT WAS FOR A VERY GOOD REASON,,,THE WATERMARKS THAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS MY FRIEND,,I CALL THOSE WATERMARKS "A BAIT AND SWITCH",,BECAUSE WHILE YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING AT THOSE AND TRYING TO AVOID THEM,,RLC IS USING OTHER METHODS TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. WELCOME TO THE LAND OF BANSVILLE YOU ARE NOT ALONE,,MANY GOOD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TO BANSVILLE,AND LET ME TELL YOU THE BEACHES, WOMEN AND WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OVER THERE LOL.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank Mike, I am back on... let's see how I make out this time!

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2016 at 11:59 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to hear that Julian.   Euromike who has been a huge contributor of pics and vids throughout the years didn't stop for no reason.  My advice to people who can't live without RLC on a daily basis is to not take the chance.   It's going to hurt RLC in the long run I think.

Eventually there will be somebody that figures out a way around their embedded encryption codes and the word will get out and hopefully there will be pictures showing up again in the forum or the forum will really suffer. 

Julian, if you want to log back in to RLC because you may be addicted like so many others, there are people that can tell you how to do it.  If you do log back in just don't post anymore pictures.

Thanks Harley, I am back on.

Let's see how long this round lasts!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Angel Kat is in Kristy's bed, she will getting up soon for work. Angel Jules is in the guest bed, Kristy and Angel Julia are on the couch, and Kami is in her bed alone for the first time in a week or longer.

The only thing we are missing now is Angel Amber, and most Lovely Angel Lyree. That would a be Heavenly sight.

It was nice to see all the Angels come to visit again, and Kami came home to play with the Angels as well, they all are incredible lovely young ladies.

Kami is making a real effort to get to know Kristy's Angels, she might just find she enjoy's their company as much as Kristy, as they are tight group of friends.

Most of all, It seems they want to share the Penthouse with those less fortunate than they are as long as they willing to understand the conditions of the Penthouse.

The Rider of Stars Personal Protection Services is working overtime to keep all the Angels safe and sound. 

I can't believe that you would even put Angel Lyree in the same category as these girls!!!   The rest of what you posted is just sticking your BROWN nose up their asses......love yah Thes :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus Kristy leaves the penthouse at 11:17 dressed in sweats

Maybe went to the grocery store for breakfast food,,,with so many Angels..maybe they actually have to cook breakfast instead of ordering out this time lmaoo!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1