Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Payback is a bitch ain't it,,,day after day she brought her friend over,,,and on the other days she was gone all night with woody woodpecker,,what did she expect,,for Kristy to ignore her friends and suck up to herjumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Wow. ... No compassion? ... You seem to have a poor soul. 

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well it's been two times that we've seen her cry over Kristy. Cokeboy? Zero times.

You do not know about what Kamila is crying. ... It could be someting not even related to Kristy at all. 

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Don't be sad Kami, we all love you here. But I saw yesterday when she came back to the flat that something happened. It was on her phone. I won't think Kristy is involved. It's the BF or her other girl friend, or something else...

That is what i think also.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Wow. ... No compassion? ... You seem to have a poor soul. 

You do not know about what Kamila is crying. ... It could be someting not even related to Kristy at all. 

That is what i think also.

Could be B/F,Kristy,problems with modeling career,RLC,forum criticism,family,physical problem,etc.Only Kami knows.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Could be B/F,Kristy,problems with modeling career,RLC,forum criticism,family,physical problem,etc.Only Kami knows.

When you see two people argue then soon after one of them goes to her room to cry we can safely assume that the crying is bout the argument.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

When you see two people argue then soon after one of them goes to her room to cry we can safely assume that the crying is bout the argument.

was there an arguement i didn't see

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Same for me.Plus,I don't understand Russian. lol

It was short but strong words were exchanged when Kristy went to the Kitchen. Noldus posted about it.

Even without knowing the language it's easy to see when people are arguing, Kristy even waved her off when she left the room. Kamila has been pissed  ever since she woke up. Earlier when she went to pick up her laptop in the living room she didn't say a word or look at anybody.

25 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It was short but strong words were exchanged when Kristy went to the Kitchen. Noldus posted about it.

Even without knowing the language it's easy to see when people are arguing, Kristy even waved her off when she left the room. Kamila has been pissed  ever since she woke up. Earlier when she went to pick up her laptop in the living room she didn't say a word or look at anybody.

Whatever you need to believe.But only Kami knows for sure.

We can speculate all day long about how Kami feels or what Kami thinks,but the truth is none of us know.Only Kami knows how she feels and what she thinks,and unless she tells us, anything we say is just pure speculation.Right now I'd rather just enjoy watching her take a bath. lol 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Kamila is drawing a bath. It's been a long time.

Making up for all the lost times that she has spent away from the apt/us/Kristy,,,,,,,,,she's working on the bath now,,and probably will try to kiss and make up with Kristy later::)

• Upvote 1