Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

well, that was all for to night ....

So the story will go the same as always,,Kristy will not be in a hurry to get home,,just to see them together,,she will probably take a quick shower and go straight to bed,,,,,Thank you Kami:arrow::arrow:

ActualSpeedWoodpecker.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not think it is a good idea to keep out the "real life" from a REALLIFECAM apartment. ... :biggrin: ... He seems to be her BF. ... Why he can  destroy the atmosphere of the apartment. ... He is part of the atmosphere of the apartment. 

Many seem to write their own script for what happens in RLC apartments, so much for "real life" 

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Flott! 22,15 jeg tror hun vil være tilbake ..

Had I known that Dama were coming, I would never have guessed this time
Now she will not come home until later.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not think it is a good idea to keep out the "real life" from a REALLIFECAM apartment. ... :biggrin: ... He seems to be her BF. ... Why he can  destroy the atmosphere of the apartment. ... He is part of the atmosphere of the apartment. 

Just like Vika's boyfriend did...he does not belong in an all girls apartment...ou may think it's real life, but it's nothing like it for any of these apartments.  That said this apartment is dying and will need a rebot similar to the Barcelona place

Just now, maxfactor said:

Just like Vika's boyfriend did...he does not belong in an all girls apartment...ou may think it's real life, but it's nothing like it for any of these apartments.  That said this apartment is dying and will need a rebot similar to the Barcelona place

Vikas BF had some kind of mental issue. He did not talk to the other girls at all. ... This is not a good cast for sure. .... But kamilas BF seems to be a nice guy, open minded, with nice friends. ... This is her real life and it should be a part of this apartment. ... I like the last days with this apartment. ... The apartment starts to get enlivened again. ...

I think: It is not about what some here want to see. ... There are no actors. ... It is not supposed to be a show. ... It is about there life. ... It is nice when they are willing to let us see a part of it. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

Many seem to write their own script for what happens in RLC apartments, so much for "real life" 

Yes, There are so trapped in their fantasy about K & K as a couple. ... Too bad. ... So there will never be able to just enjoy the real content. 

• Upvote 2

Some people seem to think that the goal of the tenants should be to entertain us. While it is nice to be entertained, what they're supposed to be doing is life their lives in front of the cams, which is what Kami is doing right now, whether you find it interesting or not. This isn't an "all-girls" apartment which is then supposed to follow a set pattern. It's an apartment where two girls happen to live, and bring in whatever friends or boyfriends they like. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Vikas BF had some kind of mental issue. He did not talk to the other girls at all. ... This is not a good cast for sure. .... But kamilas BF seems to be a nice guy, open minded, with nice friends. ... This is her real life and it should be a part of this apartment. ... I like the last days with this apartment. ... The apartment starts to get enlivened again. ...

I think: It is not about what some here want to see. ... There are no actors. ... It is not supposed to be a show. ... It is about there life. ... It is nice when they are willing to let us see a part of it. 

Yeah,I think i see a pattern developing .One night at his apartment with real sex and the next night at K&K apartment with tease session just to keep RLC viewers interested.Real life takes place outside the apartment and a show for RLC viewers takes place in the K&K apartment.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC's lagging,freezing cameras are a pain in the ass.

Yeah it's a pain, but unavoidable.  Without trying to bore people...the temporal compression in each frame is fine as long as there is not too much movement taking up a whole bunch of the scene.  MPEG streaming compression means that because each frame is usually exactly the same for each camera, temporal compression allows the background to be repeated and sent to us.  When someone is in a room, as long as they don't take up too much of the scene ...ie close to the camera, the compression codec can handle the change in scene or movement just fine and will send us the changed frames.  However if there are tons of people in the room like at a party...everybody moving and some close to the camera...etc.  Well it causes the codec to not be able to keep up and freezes.  If the video stream were not compressed the amount of data would be huge and the internet speed necessary to receive it would be crazy.

• Upvote 3