Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe Kami doesn't live with this dude because she does not want to know who he really is.That way she can keep her fantasy alive.

Ridgerunner Kami and Dima lived together for many months before Kami and Kristy came back to RLC, Kami broke up with him at that time. She has said she needs her own space, Dima was on his best behavior for the last couple months trying everything in the world to get her back, and now that he has her again, he is slowly slipping into the bad habits that she left him for the first time. 

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe Kami doesn't live with this dude because she does not want to know who he really is.That way she can keep her fantasy alive.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If she likes him so much,why does she not live with him?

It is quite normal to get used to a potential spouse (or life partner if they do not get married). ... One year is nothing these days. .... Maybe she still tries to find out if he is right. ... Maybe she knows it already. ... It is not very important as long as they are happy. ... And to me, there seems to be happy (at least currently). 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Ridgerunner Kami and Dima lived together for many months before Kami and Kristy came back to RLC, Kami broke up with him at that time. She has said she needs her own space, Dima was on his best behavior for the last couple months trying everything in the world to get her back, and now that he has her again, he is slowly slipping into the bad habits that she left him for the first time. 

I think the only way she will really get to know him is to live with him for an extended period of time.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I think the only way she will really get to know him is to live with him for an extended period of time.

Yes. ... This is the next step. ... Maybe we should leave this decision by the two. ... They seems able to life there life by themself.  ... :cool:

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is quite normal to get used to a potential spouse (or life partner if they do not get married). ... One year is nothing these days. .... Maybe she still tries to find out if he is right. ... Maybe she knows it already. ... It is not very important as long as they are happy. ... And to me, there seems to be happy (at least currently). 

They seem to be happy unless they spend a lot of time together.That might be tough to pull off in a marriage. lol

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They seem to be happy unless they spend a lot of time together.That my be tough to pull off in a marriage. lol

I do not see any issue. ... They seems to be happy. ... If they need time, there are just like many other couples witch give themself some space before they move together. ... This can take some years easily. ... Do not worry. ... Kamila will figure it out, i am very convinced about it. She seems to be a smart one. :)

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I actually think Kristy has truer picture of the guy than does Kamila.

This could also be the case. ... Maybe kamila is wrong about him and there relationship will end some day. ... It would not be the first time that a couple get separated. ... It is a part of the real life to figure that out. ... We do not need to make that decision and we do not need to life with the result. .. It is there life. :)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

This could also be the case. ... Maybe kamila is wrong about him and there relationship will end some day. ... It would not be the first time that a couple get separated. ... It is a part of the real life to figure that out. ... We do not need to make that decision and we do not need to life with the result. .. It is there life. :)

Not making decision for anyone.Just giving my opinion based upon what I see.Also,since I can't be Kami's boyfriend I'm playing the role of big brother or godfather. lol

• Upvote 1