Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

12 minutes ago, kitek said:

Guess he has to find another job which doesn't require computer work as part of the job. 

Yes he can go recycle Coke bottles for a living:biggrin: I use my computer for work and other things,,way more than Woodpecker does,,but priorities are priorities,,,,,,You go to your girl's house or apartment to see her and spend time with her,,,a considerate guy would leave his work laptop and focus on his woman,,,do your work before and after you leave the apt,,he could have done all that photo editing before he got there and after he leaves,,,work time is work time,,and girlfriend/wife time is their time.

She didn't like him ignoring her the first time,,he is slowly going back to his old ways again.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I'm confused as to why Dima took his suitcase with him when he left earlier today and then brought it back with him when he returned.Why not just leave it in the apartment while he was gone?

It is his photo equipment. I think.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm confused as to why Dima took his suitcase with him when he left earlier today and then brought it back with him when he returned.Why not just leave it in the apartment while he was gone?

because it's not a suitcase for clothes,,it's a carrying case for all his camera equipment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I doubt Kristy is going to say hello dressed like that.

Speaking of which... isn't it odd that she puts on a bra to go to sleep? That looks like a pretty uncomfortable way to sleep. It's not like she need the support.